Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 27795
-
05-24-20 08:43 #10290Senior Member

Posts: 240Sammybanks
She is NUTZ. She likes to be told what to do. Be firm with the hot head b*.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 03:31 #10289Senior Member

Posts: 1401Interesting she's posting for Fife. I know she has a place in DT Seattle but maybe this is a change because she's been MIA for a bit. Do you have an ad link?
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 16:49 #10288Senior Member

Posts: 533She said she was dealing with a personal issue. Not really sure what's up.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 16:31 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 201So what's the deal with Sammy banks? Saw her yesterday and had a weird experience. First time we met we did her VIP special and was BBBJ, cfs first round, bbfscip second round. She was doing another special and it was CBJ and cfs, then said no special and was only 30 minutes? This gal is hard to read as d is either submissive or cold. What's everyone's take?
-
05-23-20 13:55 #10286Senior Member

Posts: 824Marina update?
Anyone heard from Marina Orlov lately?
-
05-23-20 13:22 #10285Senior Member

Posts: 217Let us know how much you lose.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 11:45 #10284Senior Member

Posts: 293Baby. Hazeljade
I'd seen her twice before and then inquired about bb. She adamantly refused.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 10:42 #10283Senior Member

Posts: 112Cassie69
She's back in town until Monday for those who didn't get a chance to catch her before.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 05:57 #10282Regular Member

Posts: 13Woh she's still around? Where's she advertise at these days? I'd love to find her.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 22:52 #10281Senior Member

Posts: 1209Very few posts, east coast number, blatantly advertising she'll do anything in all caps.
Likelihood of scam is high.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 22:32 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 325Webbhoes strikes again.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 21:06 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 156Yeah, iirc she was pregnant a while back so she might be taking time off because of her baby.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 21:00 #10278Senior Member

Posts: 147I'd smash
Decent body, cute face, I'd smash that!
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 20:58 #10277Senior Member

Posts: 156No, this is her but she hasn't posted since February so she might be taking a break at the moment -
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254353-Joselyn
-
05-22-20 20:58 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 147Perhaps
I NEVER donate in advance! After I get what I want then they get what they want, the donation!
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
I am aware of the shenanigans she was involved with. She had contacted me late last year trying to get me to send money for a later date. I NEVER ever donate prior to a meeting commencing. If they insist, I'll move on to the next one!









Reply With Quote




