Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3292
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her last week. Didn't get a scammer vibe. I offered her 300 ppm and she wasn't interested so I moved on.
    Confirmed scam.

    She asked me for 500 and I said only if that was for staying overnight and having breakfast in the morning. She quickly agreed and asked for the money up front, because she had been scammed before. I pointed out that earlier she said she was new to SA and hadn't met anyone yet. She ghosted.

  2. #3291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Real & Fake Ads from All Over the World?

    Curious how many others get SA ad hits from places that aren't even close to the DMV? In my case, I've guessed that they are from wherever my VPN says I'm from during an on-line session. Lately, I've been getting a lot of hits from South America and Poland.

  3. #3290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    She's on Secret Benefits, https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...eb9f2366cacb9d and What's Your Price. So, I assume she's just a PPM escort.
    And she cut & pasted most of her text between the two sites as well.

  4. #3289

    I Assume

    She's on Secret Benefits, https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...eb9f2366cacb9d and What's Your Price. So, I assume she's just a PPM escort.

  5. #3288

  6. #3287

  7. #3286

    Sav_baby99

    Another waste of time. Thought she was cute, so I was cool with just texting till coronavirus dies down, but as soon as she got me on kik she was trying to sell me pictures.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c08f6...d-9508196d9006

  8. #3285

    Check Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Cute little blonde in a bikini (I'd post the profile link but she blocked me).

    Wants gas money upfront sent via Cashapp, refuses to accept an Uber ride or for you to meet her somewhere to fill up her tank for her. Don't waste your time.
    Check the Baltimore board. If you shared your private pics with her, then I posted a way to get the link even if you're blocked.

  9. #3284

    Been Talking To This One


  10. #3283

    All I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I know she was brought up before but did anyone perform with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b
    I know that she advertises on Secret Benefits and What's Your Price? She said she lives in Alexandria near route 1 where she works out of her apartment. She charges $300.

    I will try to meet her, but she just returned from a family vacation at the beach, so I will wait two weeks before meeting her.

    If you meet her, let us know.

  11. #3282

    VAbeachgurl

    Cute little blonde in a bikini (I'd post the profile link but she blocked me).

    Wants gas money upfront sent via Cashapp, refuses to accept an Uber ride or for you to meet her somewhere to fill up her tank for her. Don't waste your time.

  12. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    SB's maybe escorts, classifying them as such that doesn't concern me much. That being said, I personally have no interest in the women who are also advertising on escort sites, or the type who have drifted over from craigslist and backpage. Beyond just the quality, due to the nature of SA I tend meet with women who would be equally harmed by the scandal of being found out. A little mutually assured destruction.
    I wanted to just write +1, but it needs to be 10 characters evidently.

  13. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/73fb7...b-d037f845d69e

    Anyone meet baby_doll08? Been messaging, but some red flags give me the feeling she is scamming.
    I was chatting with her last week. Didn't get a scammer vibe. I offered her 300 ppm and she wasn't interested so I moved on.

  14. #3279

    Redheads

    I love redheads with freckles, but I never seem to hit it off with them. I'm always on the hunter for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that they have a very hard time saying "no. " .

  15. #3278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Tat

    I know she was brought up before but did anyone perform with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape