Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8181
-
05-22-20 20:46 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 468You need to change everything when you re-register.
From what I read, the SA site will detect and remember:
Originally Posted by Sharkman
[View Original Post]
1, your IP address (where you are using the internet in house to be online or by your phone to be online).
2, your hardware DNA meaning which hardware device you use to register or to login.
In order to re-register, you need to change your internet service provider, your phone device provider, and you also need to use a new hardware device, a new computer or a new phone.
On top of that, after you re-registered, you can't use your old hardware devices again, if you use your old hardware again, they will detect you again, they could ban you again depending on how tough the SA site will enforce their rules.
-
05-22-20 15:12 #2510Regular Member

Posts: 11Tried that. Didn't work.
Originally Posted by TheMan127
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:24 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 36Just get a new email address and start with a new profile.
Originally Posted by Sharkman
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:06 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 158A Burner Phone Might Work
I personally have no experience with SA, however I have a buddy that was banned from SA. He recently switched mobile providers from T-Mobile to Metro and was able to create a new account on SA. Maybe a burner phone in addition to the prepaid debit cards will work. As a disclaimer, I make no guarantees that this will work for you. Just reporting what I know worked for someone else. Best of luck to you.
Originally Posted by Sharkman
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:46 #2507Regular Member

Posts: 11Seeking Arrangement Help
I have been banned by the site for life. Since my ban, I have tried using different VPN, a proxy, TOR browser I do not let the website do any cookies and I still get discovered and detected. I paid via a giftcard with a different name and address than me. They didn't charge me but they shut down my account. Any suggestions? I am a little tech savvy but not hardcore. Thank you in advance.
-
05-13-20 08:43 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 204Sa
Thank you. Figured that was probably the case.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 08:39 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 159Sa
Yes you have to join. I did for a month hit it hard every day get a few names and numbers then shut it down.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 15:54 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 204Sa
Is SA only real for paying members? No profile I.
Link I follow here resolves to anything and the recently active sort is the same few.
-
05-12-20 15:07 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 159ValleyGirll
Met her yesterday. She was great. Met at Geneva, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, ball sucking, CG, K9, CIP. A little mutual massage round two lazy dog to completion.
Going to do it again.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:26 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 229Yep
I have met her 3 times she is a little flighty. Cute bod pics are true maybe last year. $$ its been about 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:43 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 159Vera
My first attempt. She sent me photos, we talked we agreed to meet at Geneva and she sent a text middle of the night that aunt flo came into town.
Won't respond now.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd3ba...d-730fd4a6340a
Anyone know?
-
05-04-20 21:11 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 311Bfl?
What did you do to get that hammer? Exceeded their quota? 😂128514;128514;
.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 18:04 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 299Banned for life from sa
I have been banned for life from sa. I don't want to go through the hassle of prepaid cards and new emails. Has anyone had anywhere close to the kind of luck from sa on another site??
-
05-03-20 16:23 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 601Another fake on SA
BritishRosé1
-
05-03-20 05:47 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 118Typo, sorry
https://www.seeking.com/member/0cb8f...d-3ecfbced88c9
Originally Posted by Karlo16
[View Original Post]
I forgot an "l" while typing.










Reply With Quote






