Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 13299
-
05-22-20 15:13 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 207Kimberly is legit
Kimberly was my first experience in the hobby a little over a year ago. She's smokin hot and in a safe place. But no DFK and everything is covered. She was also pretty robotic. But it was also 11 in the morning, so maybe she was just tired. I find that to be the case when I visit girls in the morning sometimes. I haven't seen her a 2nd time, although I've considered it. Rates are 100/150/200.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
I haven't found anyone I want to be a regular in the Greenville area. I prefer to drive up to Asheville and see Elena. Or occasionally, I'll take a trip to Charlotte and see Indigo Sky. Both are amazing!
-
05-22-20 14:07 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 42Nice Pic
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/186212040176
I think this girl had a very meh review recently, but I found one of her pics interesting. Check out the needle on the nightstand and floor next to it.
-
05-22-20 12:01 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 47Nice
Looking forward to seeing this one. I've been looking for someone who enjoys a good face painting. What was the damage? Also, what part of Greenville is she staying? I don't get up that way often, but I occasionally get through Simpsonville and occasionally the white horse road area. If she's close, I'll have to make a pit stop!
Originally Posted by WorldW
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:55 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 224Vanessa
Nice report! What was the damage for the head appointment?
Originally Posted by WorldW
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
05-21-20 23:56 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 55Vanessa
Has been reviewed before, I believe.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730
Extended-stay hotel.
Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.
Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
-
05-21-20 23:49 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 55Ivey
She has been reviewed before.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646
Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.
-
05-21-20 21:29 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 334In my experience
I can't speak about the provider you asked about but in my experience, every woman that's boasted about her oral skills have been a huge disappointed. That's why when I see a woman bragging about being a head doctor or a blow job queen, I just ignore them. They almost always end up being a disappointing experience. Of course that's what I've encountered. You may have experienced the opposite. It's an automatic skip for me when I see ads touting great or amazing skills. Don't tell me, show me is my approach.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 21:13 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 871Dakota
Is she still around and where?
I have not been up that way in awhile but will soon. Trying to plan out some things.
-
05-21-20 19:40 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 42Nicole
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/791402140915
I should have posted this last weekend when she was up here. Seen her ad a few times, and she has a few reviews so I decided to give her a shot. She responds quickly and is very polite and easy to deal with, which was good. Weak BBBJ, which disappointed me because that is usually one of the best parts of being with a more mature provider. GFE was ok, she is very submissive, clean / smelled ok. But her age and pics were off more than I was expecting. She is a lot heavier than her pictures, and it is mostly stomach. Hair is far more grey than blonde. I was not into it, but if you like them a little older you could have a good time.
-
05-21-20 17:52 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 224Possible Head Doctor?
This one popped up that I have not seen before.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042
Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.
RM.
-
05-21-20 16:59 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 29Chrissy MZ Loyalty
Had a few3-4 dreams with her and find her dental work out standing, HMU for more details.
-
05-21-20 11:31 #4183Regular Member

Posts: 21Nikki
Saw Nikki a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to posting until now. She's the girl in the pictures but her filters and photo angles are doing her some favors. She was a bit bigger than I expected. She's cute but not really my type. She also had a friend over at the time, which I wasn't expecting. She was very nice and sweet, and her skills were fine, but it was all a bit rushed. She also looked like she had just showered, but there was still an issue with smell down there. I wouldn't repeat but, as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 10:25 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 42Same here
Fairly cute, but I felt like I should have just went with the qv bc that is what she was going for. PITA to book with to.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 09:37 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 616Yes
She is legit but I would not repeat. Rushes.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 00:09 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone?
Anyone dreamt of this one?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/602925086634










Reply With Quote





