Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12822

    Has anyone partaken yet

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/destiny/29681436

    I will be trying to see her within a few days. I know she is from Florida but that board is to deep for me to look for reviews. Has anyone seen her so far?

  2. #12821

    Saw her in winter 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience this girl? Please let me know https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1206655.
    She's real and pics were accurate. I can't remember her rates and I'm sure they've changed anyway. She's hot, but was mechanical to me and we didn't have much chemistry. I've considered seeing her again, but haven't yet. Everything was covered and I remember her specifically saying she gets pissed at anyone asking for anything uncovered.

  3. #12820

    Lara & Ola

    Anyone have info on this duo by any chance I know the recent news about ng and last I heard they were going to be back in the April / May. But I am not sure anymore if ever they will return, with the recent events. Thought I read sometime about them going indi not sure how true that info was sure do miss them right about now if anyone has update please pm or post thanks.

  4. #12819
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    This one? Unfortunately, I've not met her. https://tryst.link/escort/emma-563.
    Yes, she's the one I'm talking about.

  5. #12818
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are accurate but at least 5 years old. She's bigger (not fat) than most Thai girls and has giant natural boobs. A sweet girl. Menu includes bbbbj & cfs. I had a good time and would recommend if you like bigger girls. I prefer spinners. With covit-19 I don't know what's on the menu.
    She might have raised her rates due to covid. Last I saw her was October and she was $260/ hr +$40 for msog. Now she's listed as $300/60 and no mention of msog. In any case, I agree with Just and had a great time. May still revisit despite the higher rate.

  6. #12817

    Bunny Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Arranged to see Bunny. I've seen her multiple times before. She changes the location of her incall from time to time. This time it was in Downers Grove. Made my way there and told her my ETA was 45 min. She's slow to respond, finally gives me the exact address, and I tel her that I'm now 15 min out. I text her again once I park and wait patiently. After maybe 15 min replies, sorry, she didn't know I'd be there so soon and asks if I can wait 10 min, she'll be there soon. I say I guess so, since I've wasted enough time. At this point she asks me to park near a specific room, but not to knock yet, but she'll be there as soon as she can. Now I've gone from patient to suspicious. I've never been asked to park near the room. What difference does it make to her where I park? I should have left at that point already, but I waited near the room for 15 min.

    She replies to none of my texts from that point on. No clue why. Poor time management and doesn't value repeat business, I guess. I've always treated her with respect in the past. Always arrived on time and clean, but she ghosted me. Her loss.

    Caution with this one, as she's a potential time waster:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50217433/
    That's too bad. I've seen her several times and she's never ghosted or played games before. She is hot as hell, but just empty on the inside and completely cold soul. Her looks always made up for it though. Hope she gets her act together.

  7. #12816

    Logan square

    Does anyone met Caitlynn last 4 digits are 8328?

  8. #12815

    Caitlynn

    Does anyone have experience this girl? Please let me know https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1206655.

  9. #12814

    Same girl

    Same girl, but she must've changed her number. Might be a good idea to request a verification pic. Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Insidioso-hey that link is stale but wanted to verify if this is the same Amanda. New link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50217412/.

    & phone ending 3246?

    Thanks!

  10. #12813

    Asian Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Asian Nina? She's rev'd on THE Other site. But the consistency isn't there? Almost looks TGTBT for the price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina
    The pictures are accurate but at least 5 years old. She's bigger (not fat) than most Thai girls and has giant natural boobs. A sweet girl. Menu includes bbbbj & cfs. I had a good time and would recommend if you like bigger girls. I prefer spinners. With covit-19 I don't know what's on the menu.

  11. #12812

    Old Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/
    Insidioso-hey that link is stale but wanted to verify if this is the same Amanda. New link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50217412/.

    & phone ending 3246?

    Thanks!

  12. #12811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Why not just post the link?
    Chaehyun, just a helpful hint. Notice how when someone leaves a review, they have the common courtesy of almost always including the link to the provider? Can you imaging how much easier that is for us to then put some context to your post? None of your posts tell us where to find this person and other members have to pull it out of you.

  13. #12810

    Bunny Ghosted Me For No Reason

    Arranged to see Bunny. I've seen her multiple times before. She changes the location of her incall from time to time. This time it was in Downers Grove. Made my way there and told her my ETA was 45 min. She's slow to respond, finally gives me the exact address, and I tel her that I'm now 15 min out. I text her again once I park and wait patiently. After maybe 15 min replies, sorry, she didn't know I'd be there so soon and asks if I can wait 10 min, she'll be there soon. I say I guess so, since I've wasted enough time. At this point she asks me to park near a specific room, but not to knock yet, but she'll be there as soon as she can. Now I've gone from patient to suspicious. I've never been asked to park near the room. What difference does it make to her where I park? I should have left at that point already, but I waited near the room for 15 min.

    She replies to none of my texts from that point on. No clue why. Poor time management and doesn't value repeat business, I guess. I've always treated her with respect in the past. Always arrived on time and clean, but she ghosted me. Her loss.

    Caution with this one, as she's a potential time waster:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50217433/

  14. #12809

    Nina (Asian)

    Has anyone ever seen Asian Nina? She's rev'd on THE Other site. But the consistency isn't there? Almost looks TGTBT for the price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina

  15. #12808

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaehyun  [View Original Post]
    Logan square.

    She's on Tryst.
    Why not just post the link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape