Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 14668
-
05-20-20 22:03 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 960Is this who you you are talking about?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50159137/
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
She also goes by Courtney and is a real Deal.
-
05-20-20 18:39 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 960Dani link
Thanks for the report. Do you happen to have a link or pic?
Originally Posted by RobinStPete
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 11:51 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 978LilSexyMe, she's from Ohio. Pictures are from a few years ago. On GFE Monkey if link works?
Originally Posted by Blackberry7
[View Original Post]
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567
-
05-20-20 07:25 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 321Your post is very vague. WHo is she. Where is her listings. How do we get a hold of her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TinyTitLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 23:35 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 182Avoid Dani
I walked into the room. This woman is larger than she appears in her pictures. I asked to use her bathroom, and of course her roommate was hiding in the bathroom. No biggie but as I walked by I saw the hideous sores all over her legs. She claims they're from an accident. I don' think so. I left immediately.
-
05-19-20 23:33 #3578Banned Member

Posts: 14Brie
Put donation in envelope on table. Envelope remained there. This was her room, supposedly. Just before we were starting she got a text. Guy outside with "some candy" she needed. Thought this was ok, as this was her room and she had to come back. She left a little too quickly and I noticed envelope was still there. She never came back. Checked envelope. Half was missing and I never saw her take it.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 22:35 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 1765Old Link Blues
No, it's not you. She took down the ad with the picture of Annie in it. When they take down their ads, the links always take you to the home page. Just put "Kali" in the little search window.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
Here's the picture of Annie that was in the ad.
-
05-19-20 22:16 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 377Italiana
Hey there Mongers, I would like to have some info about Her, Have you seen her before? How was you experience? Did you try her Greek Spot since she has it on the menu? I'll appreciate some details. Stay Safe Guys. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50193875/
-
05-19-20 15:42 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 1537Brie
Frankly I had always passed on her because of all the ghosting complaints, but if she actually will schedule and keep it I'd love to see her. I think she's hot.
Originally Posted by SgtMajor
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 15:23 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 99Brie
You have to be smart about this. You call and mention your concern about prior bad reviews and she realizes you could give one too. So she plays fair with you to avoid a bad review. I did that. Had a great time.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 13:09 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 470List crawler URL's
When I use this link and others on other posts I get a "home page" with nowhere to go. Is it me or WTF Help, please.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 13:06 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 470Ripoff
How, please?
Originally Posted by TinyTitLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:40 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 470Noooo!
Based on her verbiage and cartoonish pics, I wouldn't even pich up a phone.
Originally Posted by SpaceTrees
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 11:00 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 354Face tat
Wow. That's really ugly.
Originally Posted by ShrewdNLewd
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 01:16 #3569Banned Member

Posts: 14She's here until tomorrow night only I think. This ass and this body and this talent doesn't come along often.










Reply With Quote





