Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 887 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 13296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4191

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
    Nice report! What was the damage for the head appointment?

    RM.

  2. #4190

    Vanessa

    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.

  3. #4189

    Ivey

    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.

  4. #4188

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.
    I can't speak about the provider you asked about but in my experience, every woman that's boasted about her oral skills have been a huge disappointed. That's why when I see a woman bragging about being a head doctor or a blow job queen, I just ignore them. They almost always end up being a disappointing experience. Of course that's what I've encountered. You may have experienced the opposite. It's an automatic skip for me when I see ads touting great or amazing skills. Don't tell me, show me is my approach.

  5. #4187

    Dakota

    Is she still around and where?

    I have not been up that way in awhile but will soon. Trying to plan out some things.

  6. #4186

    Nicole

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/791402140915

    I should have posted this last weekend when she was up here. Seen her ad a few times, and she has a few reviews so I decided to give her a shot. She responds quickly and is very polite and easy to deal with, which was good. Weak BBBJ, which disappointed me because that is usually one of the best parts of being with a more mature provider. GFE was ok, she is very submissive, clean / smelled ok. But her age and pics were off more than I was expecting. She is a lot heavier than her pictures, and it is mostly stomach. Hair is far more grey than blonde. I was not into it, but if you like them a little older you could have a good time.

  7. #4185

    Possible Head Doctor?

    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.

  8. #4184

    Chrissy MZ Loyalty

    Had a few3-4 dreams with her and find her dental work out standing, HMU for more details.

  9. #4183

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to posting until now. She's the girl in the pictures but her filters and photo angles are doing her some favors. She was a bit bigger than I expected. She's cute but not really my type. She also had a friend over at the time, which I wasn't expecting. She was very nice and sweet, and her skills were fine, but it was all a bit rushed. She also looked like she had just showered, but there was still an issue with smell down there. I wouldn't repeat but, as always, YMMV.

  10. #4182

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    She is legit but I would not repeat. Rushes.
    Fairly cute, but I felt like I should have just went with the qv bc that is what she was going for. PITA to book with to.

  11. #4181

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    She is legit but I would not repeat. Rushes.

  12. #4180
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Anyone?


  13. #4179

    Bri & Kimberly

    I've seen both 5 & 6. Bri and Kimberly are both legit but can be a pain to schedule. Some light screening from both but worth it in the long run.

  14. #4178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/894433398202

    Of course my big head kicked in first figuring this wasn't for real or there was some catch so I was hesitant. So, I TOFTT.

    Well, was I surprised. Cool couple. Both look exactly like their pics. She is hot.

    Anyway, live show begins then you are asked to join (if you want).

    Well spent time together. I would be definitely repeating as long as they are in the area. - Room fees apply.
    Just it of curiosity, is it all about her it did he immediately get touchy? I've always wanted to try a mfm, but I'm not into guys, and I've heard these kind of posts are usually just traps to get you to mess with the guy and the woman never joins. Thank you for the review.

  15. #4177

    ASP Couple

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/894433398202

    Of course my big head kicked in first figuring this wasn't for real or there was some catch so I was hesitant. So, I TOFTT.

    Well, was I surprised. Cool couple. Both look exactly like their pics. She is hot.

    Anyway, live show begins then you are asked to join (if you want).

    Well spent time together. I would be definitely repeating as long as they are in the area. - Room fees apply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape