Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 11013
-
05-21-20 11:39 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 340She used to be on TNA. Can't remember her handle. Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 20:27 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 595She said she had no POC when she was new, for safety. She is open to POC as long as there from TNA. I reminded her not all money is good money. So there you go.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 18:09 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 112Poc friendly
And? Have you talked to her? Two people here say she's a no go for poc. Providers also day no bb, but we all know that's not true. You can't trust a provider just because they make a public statement. It's just politics.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
If you want to say otherwise, prove it with a review.
-
05-20-20 18:02 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 112Nadia
Search for nadialove143. On this board or the other board, you can find the info.
Originally Posted by Harryyy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 17:59 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 107The first pic is the same as Yuri on tna:
Originally Posted by Arthanos
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ual-Asian-Yuri
Different phone # but I booked through number on tna and also went to apartment on Jackson so I'm pretty sure it's the same girl.
-
05-20-20 11:36 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 32NaughtyVIP
I hadn't seen this ad before and now I'm drooling on my phone. SAmazing can you share rates / menu?
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 09:41 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 112Nadia143 on Private Delights
I don't knock if why'all have seen her before, but she is great. Perky everything, super nice, very gorgeous.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NaughtyVIP
-
05-20-20 01:10 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 153But
On her tna profile it says yes on poc friendly.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 19:29 #1735Regular Member

Posts: 3Edit
I quoted the wrong post, was talking about this ad: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...-2578-40335166.
Originally Posted by Arthanos
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 11:07 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 32Sweet Sugar
Let us know if you TOFTT. She looks damn good to me BTW.
Originally Posted by DabzMcDee
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 00:20 #1733Regular Member

Posts: 3Review
Went to this AAMP tonight. Very convenient location if you're used to coming to Jackson street for this hobby before the pandemic. Moderately upscale apartment and very discrete. Over text she asked for 260 for a GFE but I talked down to 200. Was greeted by a girl in her 20's or early 30's that looked very much like the woman in the last pic in the ad, very well done fake boobs and a very cute and smooth average-sized butt. The apartment itself was clean (could tell whoever lived in it hasn't been living in it for very long) and the massage room had cozy atmosphere. The massage lasted all of 30 seconds before she asked me to turn over for a short CBJ. For the FS she much preferred missionary but let me do doggy briefly and she felt unbelievably tight when the lube dried out. Was a great experience, lasted about 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
Asked about coming back tomorrow and she said a different girl will be there, so YMMV.
-
05-18-20 23:38 #1732Banned Member

Posts: 1358Perfectly stated!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:48 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 112No poc for Brooklynn
Yeah, that's what I thought. I've been having great luck being the first poc recently, so I'll stick with my newly poc friendly babes.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 16:41 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 184I agree
The pricing doesn't seem off at all, especially in this environment. If anything is suspicious about her ad is that some of the pictures look professional (I. E. Lifted from somewhere). However, in general I like the look of the ad in terms of being a real ad. You might get a different girl though.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 16:30 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 1544Just to put it in perspective, I don't think she's attractive at all and wouldn't pay $200 for that. We all have different tastes, so don't try and base what you think they should charge on how you feel about their attractiveness. If she was charging $50, I'd say scam. For me, $200 is about the right price for her.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




