Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 427 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6404
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't complain after you see her and the pics are not exactly what you see when door opens. A lot chunkier and very gnd looks.
    Chunky sexy or chunky gross? Eva (previously M, now J) is def chunkier than pics, but still sexy as hell.

  2. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, confirmed with booker tim and trying Yoji next week. Flynn is also on my TDL, but I hear she is CFS only. Anyone having any luck getting bb from her?

  3. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Which booker is Yoji with?
    Don't complain after you see her and the pics are not exactly what you see when door opens. A lot chunkier and very gnd looks.

  4. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Which booker is Yoji with?
    Asianworld2000.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians

  5. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Which booker is Yoji with?
    Yogi is with first Asians. She is amazing.

  6. #729

    Yoji at FirstAsians HX aka AsianWorld

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBack  [View Original Post]
    So I just finished up an appointment with Soji, and holy sh $t she is a machine, as soon as I crossed the doorway she was dfk pretty much shoving her tongue in my mouth, then to the bedroom and immediately stripped my clothes off and BBBJ which felt like forever, she climbed up for camel slide and after a few minutes reached for the cover, I just shook my head and she smiled and tossed it to the side, she jumped on and can ride like a machine, after about 15 minutes of that we flipped to mish, pounded away for another 10-15 and we both finished, she cleaned me up, gave a pretty good massage, she felt pretty strong and you could feel her muscles but no signs of tiring, she then started BBBJ again and hopped on again for round 2, absolutely 10/10 for me, finished the second time and we showered up and I left, 10/10 would repeat, dropped $$$ on the table on the way out.
    Based on his previous post he probably meant Yoji.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians

  7. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    Based on his previous posts, I would venture to say that he meant "Yoji"
    Which booker is Yoji with?

  8. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Which booker is Soji with?
    Based on his previous posts, I would venture to say that he meant "Yoji".

  9. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBack  [View Original Post]
    So I just finished up an appointment with Soji, and holy sh $t she is a machine, as soon as I crossed the doorway she was dfk pretty much shoving her tongue in my mouth, then to the bedroom and immediately stripped my clothes off and BBBJ which felt like forever, she climbed up for camel slide and after a few minutes reached for the cover, I just shook my head and she smiled and tossed it to the side, she jumped on and can ride like a machine, after about 15 minutes of that we flipped to mish, pounded away for another 10-15 and we both finished, she cleaned me up, gave a pretty good massage, she felt pretty strong and you could feel her muscles but no signs of tiring, she then started BBBJ again and hopped on again for round 2, absolutely 10/10 for me, finished the second time and we showered up and I left, 10/10 would repeat, dropped $$$ on the table on the way out.
    Which booker is Soji with?

  10. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBack  [View Original Post]
    So I just finished up an appointment with Soji, and holy sh $t she is a machine, as soon as I crossed the doorway she was dfk pretty much shoving her tongue in my mouth, then to the bedroom and immediately stripped my clothes off and BBBJ which felt like forever, she climbed up for camel slide and after a few minutes reached for the cover, I just shook my head and she smiled and tossed it to the side, she jumped on and can ride like a machine, after about 15 minutes of that we flipped to mish, pounded away for another 10-15 and we both finished, she cleaned me up, gave a pretty good massage, she felt pretty strong and you could feel her muscles but no signs of tiring, she then started BBBJ again and hopped on again for round 2, absolutely 10/10 for me, finished the second time and we showered up and I left, 10/10 would repeat, dropped $$$ on the table on the way out.
    Did you mean Yoji? Which is Soji?

  11. #724

    Soji

    So I just finished up an appointment with Soji, and holy sh $t she is a machine, as soon as I crossed the doorway she was dfk pretty much shoving her tongue in my mouth, then to the bedroom and immediately stripped my clothes off and BBBJ which felt like forever, she climbed up for camel slide and after a few minutes reached for the cover, I just shook my head and she smiled and tossed it to the side, she jumped on and can ride like a machine, after about 15 minutes of that we flipped to mish, pounded away for another 10-15 and we both finished, she cleaned me up, gave a pretty good massage, she felt pretty strong and you could feel her muscles but no signs of tiring, she then started BBBJ again and hopped on again for round 2, absolutely 10/10 for me, finished the second time and we showered up and I left, 10/10 would repeat, dropped $$$ on the table on the way out.

  12. #723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    I've noticed a lot of the good Bb girls from OC are staying in the Bay Area, with some staying for more than 6 months. Just interesting, I wonder if it's the guys or somethin else.

  13. #722

    Jemma

    I saw Jemma around a month or so ago and she wouldn't go for bb.

  14. #721

    Too BB w / no upcharge

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm likely moving to OC at some point, later this year or next year. I'm looking to compile the bb agencies, that do not charge more for bb. Can you guys DM or lets get a listing going?

    I have plenty of Intel for LA. Happy to share. I hope their are options in OC. If not, I'll be breaking the bank with Kupcake and others.

    J.

  15. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle714  [View Original Post]
    So the names with (BB) are the only confirmed ones? I was hoping airu was too.
    Yes, that's right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape