Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16457

    Aquafina

    Anyone have details on this gal? Looks nasty! I likes that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50200266/

  2. #16456

    Angel Eyes

    New to the site and hobby. Looking to dream about Angel Eyes. Saw some other members being cautious about AE and also saw some SR members vouching. Does anyone have a current dream or opinion on her legitimacy today?

  3. #16455

    Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Angel Eyes would be your best bet, especially the trustworthy part.
    Setting up a dream with AE. New to the site and the hobby. Please confirm that she is legit? Saw other post about members being cautious about scheduling.

  4. #16454
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Yup I've seen her a couple of times. She is legit and worth it I'm in opinion. She changes her number a lot but If you do your research.

    She has reviews on the other numbers and it's been mostly positive reviews. She's a good fuck. Everything is covered though. I'm not sure if she's GFE since I always do QV. So it's always been CBJ and a position or two and done.

  5. #16453
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little thing? I'm sure the more explicit picks are fake, but if the goods look anything like that. Oh my.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50122011/#.
    Well, I would say the pics of the lady-parts. Boobs, butt, yoo-hoo are of one woman, the full pics of the clothed gal are definitely a different woman.

  6. #16452

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and worth seeing.

  7. #16451
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I can confirm that the young lady is legit! I just left from a session with her and all I can say is that I'm glad I gave it a 2nd chance, but this time she texted me letting me know she was available and has a room in M'boro. After getting myself together, she gives me address. Two call system, got room number and head up. I was pleasantly surprised to find such an attractive your lady, no sign of drugs use, but she does smoke cigarette but no problem to me, I smoke cigars. A little convo and down to business. She has a nice body, she proceeds to give me a superb BBBJ, and I just love the way she takes her time, no rushing, she really enjoys sucking dick. As she was sucking, she stop and at this time, I'm thinking now she ready to fuck and get it over with, but she takes a sip of water and continue to show her oral skills after about 15 more minutes of that, she asked me did I bring a condom, thinking to myself "WTF". I tell her no, she proceeds to showcase more of her orals skill between balls sucking, some action on the shaft and more sucking with some attempted DT, I was good! She did offered BBFS, but the kid don't partake in those practices, she was letting me know she was clean and I believe her, just not my thing. So she continue to exercise her oral skills until I finish the race with a finish of CIM. I highly recommend her services!

    We chatted while we both got dress to go, her check out was 12, she thanked me for coming to see her and I thanked her for services. I will definitely continue to see, since she inform me that live in M'boro, hell between her & the Brat, I'll never have to go to Nashville, both ladies are great! Reasonable rates for their services, can't beat it, unless it was free!



    Stay safe & Happy hunting!
    Oh yea! I forgot to mention, bring your own condom just in case.

  8. #16450

    Kassie Lynn / Jessica

    Gents, I can confirm that the young lady is legit! I just left from a session with her and all I can say is that I'm glad I gave it a 2nd chance, but this time she texted me letting me know she was available and has a room in M'boro. After getting myself together, she gives me address. Two call system, got room number and head up. I was pleasantly surprised to find such an attractive your lady, no sign of drugs use, but she does smoke cigarette but no problem to me, I smoke cigars. A little convo and down to business. She has a nice body, she proceeds to give me a superb BBBJ, and I just love the way she takes her time, no rushing, she really enjoys sucking dick. As she was sucking, she stop and at this time, I'm thinking now she ready to fuck and get it over with, but she takes a sip of water and continue to show her oral skills after about 15 more minutes of that, she asked me did I bring a condom, thinking to myself "WTF". I tell her no, she proceeds to showcase more of her orals skill between balls sucking, some action on the shaft and more sucking with some attempted DT, I was good! She did offered BBFS, but the kid don't partake in those practices, she was letting me know she was clean and I believe her, just not my thing. So she continue to exercise her oral skills until I finish the race with a finish of CIM. I highly recommend her services!

    We chatted while we both got dress to go, her check out was 12, she thanked me for coming to see her and I thanked her for services. I will definitely continue to see, since she inform me that live in M'boro, hell between her & the Brat, I'll never have to go to Nashville, both ladies are great! Reasonable rates for their services, can't beat it, unless it was free!

    Stay safe & Happy hunting!

  9. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    Stuck down here in Columbia. My regular has disappeared. Anyone know of a thin girl that would be worth driving towards Nashville for? Tried to get ahold of talia now that she posts vids of BJ, but no response. Looking for GFE type. Thinking of trying the twins from RR but can't figure out what is on the menu. Anyone have any experience with them? Or an UTR down this way?
    Go with the twins. But ask someone on the Massage Parlor board for there current menu.

  10. #16448

    Columbia or a sure thing

    Stuck down here in Columbia. My regular has disappeared. Anyone know of a thin girl that would be worth driving towards Nashville for? Tried to get ahold of talia now that she posts vids of BJ, but no response. Looking for GFE type. Thinking of trying the twins from RR but can't figure out what is on the menu. Anyone have any experience with them? Or an UTR down this way?

  11. #16447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her once, she's legit. Good service, real laid back chick. It was early part of this year when I saw her, maybe Jan. Or Feb. But she's the girl in pic don't seem to be on any drugs maybe 420 friendly, it look like she been in Memphis for awhile now. Hope this help.

    Stay safe & Happy hunting!

  12. #16446
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Search Bentley on the Memphis board, she's well reviewed by one of their most active senior members.

  13. #16445

    Bentley bby

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bentle...emand/26776886

  14. #16444

    Jessica / Kassie Lynn

    So I've text Jessica aka Kassie Lynn last night. We finally had a matching schedule and could meet this morning. I set up the time and drove to her incall in murfresboro.

    She greeted me at the door wearing blue jeans. We slowly kissed, she rubbed her hands against my crotch, undressed me, dropped to her knees and gave me a great BBBJ. I finished undressing and laid on the bed; she continued the blow job until I was rock solid. I then put on a cover and she climbed aboard. We alternated positions from Mish, Cowgirl and Doggie. We finished and said our goodbyes. All in all I'd say she good looking, quite pleasant to be around, and very accommodating.

    Next time I plan to meet her with Chloe Blair both are posting can do doubles.

    Together.

    DD2020.

  15. #16443

    Victoria

    Saw this one because she verified with Snapchat. Not in the best part of town. Evidence of prior habit, possibility it is a current habit as well. Attentive during dream, but not very talkative at first. When I first arrived, we both went through a general pat down to ensure both are good to go. Her prior / current habit is evident through her smile. BBBJ, covered mish, covered doggy, finished cof. Shows. 8 for qv, got down to. 6. She is currently heavier than in her pics.

    Overall I would repeat for value.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6152023657

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape