Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 1490 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's real. Good service pretty face not a time watcher and her ass is a 8. 5 out of 10 beautiful Natural well proportioned bubble butt.
    Who are you referring too? Thanks.

  2. #10185
    😒 something isn't right.

  3. #10184
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet these 2 ? They have been talked about a year back here but never got a review. They have been around for years. Someone must know something. I am about to take a flyer on them. Anything anyone knows?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/229191384653
    I have seen them. Decent place, upstairs 2 family house in Woonsocket. They get into each other, the bigger girl is not very attractive and not really into it but the little one is very into it. I think the little one is actually pretty hot, she does have a gut but she's cute with nice ass. I won't repeat but 2 girls for that price is a definite go.

  4. #10183

    Mature

    Any suggestions for a mature provider in a safe location, preferably not hotel.

    Thank you.

  5. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    Please respond to posts with links or a name, or at least click "reply with quote" so that others know whom you're talking about. It's like walking into a store and just saying "that ones good. " and walking out.
    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...e/682052893307

  6. #10181
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Really? She? Can you shed a little more info please?
    I did but,was deleted.

  7. #10180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    No I won't, sorry, it's best if certain kinds of things are just not discussed publicly. At least it's best for me. That's what private messages are for. Which is why I asked to PM if anyone saw her. Thanks.
    And sharing information is what this list is for. I was thinking of seeing her but won't now due to something questionable going on.

  8. #10179
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Why? You realize cops are completely allowed to lie right? The only thing that questions does is let the other person know you have a reason to worry about the cops knowing what you are doing.

    Anytime a girl asks me that I roll my eyes and assume she is a newbie who has no idea what she is doing.
    Thanks for the info.

  9. #10178

    She?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's real. Good service pretty face not a time watcher and her ass is a 8. 5 out of 10 beautiful Natural well proportioned bubble butt.
    Really? She? Can you shed a little more info please?

  10. #10177
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime1021  [View Original Post]
    Is it typical of a provider to not ask if you are law enforcement? Is there a reason some don't? I weirdly feel more at ease when they do ask. Thank you.
    Why? You realize cops are completely allowed to lie right? The only thing that questions does is let the other person know you have a reason to worry about the cops knowing what you are doing.

    Anytime a girl asks me that I roll my eyes and assume she is a newbie who has no idea what she is doing.

  11. #10176

    ?who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's real. Good service pretty face not a time watcher and her ass is a 8. 5 out of 10 beautiful Natural well proportioned bubble butt.
    Please respond to posts with links or a name, or at least click "reply with quote" so that others know whom you're talking about. It's like walking into a store and just saying "that ones good. " and walking out.

  12. #10175

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Does she live off of Allens Ave?
    No, she told me an address close to Manton and Westminster. Which is one of the sketchy things I won't talk more about on here publicly. But has anyone seen her there? Appears to be a private residence. Thanks.

  13. #10174
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Then just come out with it. It only helps everyone if we put it out there and if she reads the board oh well now shell know the jig is up.
    No I won't, sorry, it's best if certain kinds of things are just not discussed publicly. At least it's best for me. That's what private messages are for. Which is why I asked to PM if anyone saw her. Thanks.

  14. #10173

    Lisa and Lynn

    Has anyone meet these 2 ? They have been talked about a year back here but never got a review. They have been around for years. Someone must know something. I am about to take a flyer on them. Anything anyone knows?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/229191384653

  15. #10172
    I can confirm she's real. Good service pretty face not a time watcher and her ass is a 8. 5 out of 10 beautiful Natural well proportioned bubble butt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape