Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,396 to 22,410 of 37369
-
05-18-20 22:29 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 108You must have caught her on a bad day I had an excellent dream with her nice perky tits and to me her head game was on point. Great time overall will repeat!
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:52 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 108Sky
[QUOTE=WhyHerroThere;4787600]Hello everyone!
Businesses are finally open up again so I finally went outside and had my dream with Sky in Richmond. Texted to meet up, she sent the location, waited for her for 30 minutes to reply with back the room number. Opted in for QV since I was teleworking from home so I got to be FAST. First time meeting her, she gave me a hug. Hygiene is good. She told me that her old phone is stolen so she got a new one + new number. I will provide the link below with the info. Started it off with BBBJ, switch to mish, CG, RCG, K9 and finished it off with mish. Did a full rotation within 20 minutes. She told me her kids were coming so I had to finish up fast. Like the previous reviews, she is a sweetheart, cute face but not that great with the body. QV 8. Mic skill 5/10. Overall C-. Not worth the 25 minutes drive for me.
http://<a href="https://richmond.ski...timewillrepeat![QUOTE]
-
05-18-20 21:32 #14972Banned Member

Posts: 176Saturday was a bad day for me also. Got run around all day.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:31 #14971Banned Member

Posts: 176I've seen her twice. She is sexy as hell and nice soft ass. Pictures are pretty accurate somewhat. Everything covered overall 7 or 8. Ass makes the difference. She can take a pounding from k9. $. 4 hhr well worth it.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:41 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 736Nunu
I didn't know Nunu has roommate she looks more fun than Nunu.
-
05-18-20 20:00 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 736Does anyone remember this one
She probably went to doghouse probably the menu is so good that looks how this one came back.
-
05-18-20 19:28 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 389I'm 5'8 so for me it was like climbing a sexy tree. She is def missed. Sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 19:15 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 317Favorite Vet
Our favorite vet with the fine oral skills and big hooters is looking for some company. Mature white preferred, sexy as hell and eager to please. Those who have asked in the past need to give her a shout, those who haven't need to PM for digits.
Be safe and have fun.
-
05-18-20 17:16 #14966Regular Member

Posts: 32Caramel
Hello,
Has anyone experience with this chick yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/370819675932
Thanks.
-
05-18-20 15:45 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 100Sweetie
Bad for us but probably good for her, usually means they got clean.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:39 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 100Pixie
Yea got same thing. Took forever to respond, then says she with family,2 days in arow. Guess these triks don't need money.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:33 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 100Winter
Saw her yesterday, head game on point. But man is it a drive prince georgebtook me 40 min.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 13:16 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 373Crystal / April
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/615961125685
Hey guys, this is the same girl I posted a year ago she no longer has the husband so she is cool and lots of fun. She's not using. Just down on her luck.
-
05-18-20 13:07 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
I agree. She has earned much respect & high honors from me. I haven't met anyone else like her, so sensual & erotic. If I was extremely wealthy, I would make her mine only & take real good care of her.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 12:03 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 514I'll help
PM her details and I'll set something up. IT's been a while since I last saw her. I am in need of some BBBJ.
Originally Posted by FireMedic
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






