Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 31847
-
05-19-20 06:35 #16442Senior Member

Posts: 34Bitthday
I would say Tanya delight.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 06:19 #16441Senior Member

Posts: 353IMHO Angel Eyes would be your best bet, especially the trustworthy part.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:08 #16440Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info?
Was wondering if anyone has seen this one and / or has information on her. If this one is a no go I would appreciate some info on any trustworthy ladies that do car calls.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/462507080923
-
05-18-20 20:28 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 174Girl from Crazy Horse?
Anybody familiar with this girl?
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...9/768033611445
Claims she was a dancer at Crazy Horse? I never go to the stripclubs here because they are terrible.
-
05-18-20 16:08 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 179Birthday gift to me
Gentlemen,
I am coming up on a birthday and I want someone special. I am willing to spend up to 500 for this dream.
I am looking for a trust worthy lady with an open menu.
I am rather new to this site, but a couple of senior members know me and that I am legitimate and trustworthy.
-
05-18-20 16:02 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 179Anytime you see girls like her, check other cities for similar posts. Most of these attractive girls on Listcrawler, STG, Adult Search, Escort Index are fake.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:45 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 151Anyone seen this little thing? I'm sure the more explicit picks are fake, but if the goods look anything like that. Oh my.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50122011/#.
-
05-18-20 14:00 #16435Regular Member

Posts: 7Ass drew me in and wanted to pull the trigger, sounds like a no touch visit. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 13:40 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 27Red aka strawberry
I saw her once when she first came on the scene.
A quote from her. In my best ghetto voice- "I don't like no one touching muh body". Seriously!? What business are you in? Never went back.
.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 12:22 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 874Yes, HappyFuck01 is Smyrna78 and many other aliases as well.
Originally Posted by BabblinB
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:46 #16432Senior Member

Posts: 253Info
Can't speak for most of those listed but I did contact Juliet because she is cute but wanted a deposit which translates into SCAM.
Originally Posted by BD4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 00:34 #16431Regular Member

Posts: 18Any Info
Hey guys does anyone have any info on the following:
Lia Larue.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lia-laru...shville-682254
J Nicole.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jordan-n...shville-714012
Catharine.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50080462/
Juliet.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...m/176657138838
Thanks.
BD.
-
05-17-20 20:38 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 262Yup I have seen her about a few times now. Cute looking face, nice body and especially nice ass in doggy. She seems chill, but everything is covered, no sucking tittes or fingering. I just came back cause of that ass.
Originally Posted by MrEOso
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 20:16 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 207What's Nicole's usual rates?
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 17:24 #16428Banned Member

Posts: 128Jessica lynn aka kassie lynn
Both names is same person.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
I already knew her from Jessica and she was invited to the application (Jessica Lynn) when I presented her here, usasg was by Kassie Lynn, some members of the application wrote a review using Jessica, but it's the same girl.









Reply With Quote






