Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,926 to 26,940 of 41299
-
05-20-20 08:38 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 37Strange encouter.
Went to see a TGTBT. Looking for unicorns. Well her photos were current and real. Meet at her apt on south side. Says her roommate is in bed and wheelchair bound. Not to worried about it. More small talk she smoke some green stuff. Then goes to shower no be deal. She gets out changes and is about to come out she her in a sexy outfit. Then there is a knock on the door WTF. She is freaking out. I peak through the peep hole. Not thr police but WTF. He is unlocking thr door and coming in. I open the door 1st and say hello. He looks so surprised LOL I say with out missing a beat come on in. Hell he has a key. He is in shock. He walks in looking around and I slip out. She text saying was roommates brother.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/314730044810
-
05-19-20 15:08 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 1107Bbwsuperstarxxx
Hahaha. So someone posted a review of this chick my them account (that I no longer have access to).
Even though it reads like a self-review, I'm assuming that someone did this as a joke of some sort, because her account says she hasn't been active since Jan. 2019.
Anyways, I think it would be pretty obvious to others that I didn't write it, just from writing style, but I think it's pretty funny, anyways. I figured I'd mention it here just so's people are aware that either someone thought it was worthwhile to hack my account, or them is generating / copying reviews internally (either on purpose or because of bugs in their shit).
-
05-19-20 12:43 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 423Sugar
Saw Sugar awhile back and was disappointed. Sugar is heavier than her pictures. Not obsess but not what was in her picture. I observed is that she is shaved and her vag did form the little line, but even when spread it still for that line and when you try to open it she move your hand away. Not the worst I have had but will not repeat.
-
05-19-20 12:05 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 1170Video chat
Beware, in my opinion, video chat is a subtle way of people getting a pic of you. I video chatted with someone a while ago but only to see if I could screenshot the image of the other person and I was able to. So even if you refuse to send a pic but agree to video chat, your pic can be taken.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 10:57 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 1107Perfectly petitie!
Well, yeah, despite the exorcism pic, she's cute. BUT, from her ad "P. S. NO VIDEO CHAT; NO DEAL!
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
So, no deal. I also despise nipple piercings and pubic stubble, but would be willing to look past that.
-
05-19-20 10:27 #14369Regular Member

Posts: 19Any intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/849835307565
The ad doesn't have a name, don't remember seeing any reviews on this girl, has anyone had a good or bad dream with her? Thanks fellas.
-
05-19-20 08:44 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 909Yep pretty much
Yep I paid that car note, most times, I'd say was justified. Course there is rotten apples on each end of the spectrum. Yet for me atleast if I can find a 60 point one that's knocks it out of the park forget those 200+ point ones LOL. Again for me unless its a kink I got to budget till one comes around. Dreamed I Seen a nice little cute 1 (like TGTBT cute) with perky tots and very tight couldn't even poke it in till the son was fully at attention. Cost 100+ denny points, but very much worth it.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
Yet paying over like 100 for a quickie is never going to be worth it. If ya forking up 100,200,300 better be a hr or hhr.
-
05-19-20 07:56 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 653-
You sir must got deep pockets LOL, I've had my time with dancers and they charge more than car payments. While yes granted the higher the quality do expect the price to raise but in my experience of dealing with high charging providers. I learned that just because your paying more doesn't mean the service is better. Cause she could slam down the hammer of she is not going to allow you to do allot of things and you got 300 you just used on a girl who laid there died as a fish was barely interested in the session and you don't even feel satisfied. While you could of had a better experience with females on the lower charging scale that will be more interested in pleasing you. I get that a women that is considered a dime piece is highly sought after in which I'm not knocking her hustle.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 07:48 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 805But nice nips
But those nips look yummy and she looks pretty cute if pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
Price point isn't horrible if service is on par with cost. But that's always the big risk.
I'd need respected intel that she's worth it to pull the trigger.
The one pic in her ad shows nips either pre or post piercing. So may or may not be red flag that she's using old pics? Idk.
-
05-19-20 01:35 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 419Arya Taylor
Must have scared her away. Can't find her.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 23:42 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 708I do not know if she is going by a different name, but that is Jayla. Known her for years and recently left a review after visiting her off this add about a month ago. I left a warmning to avoid. She tried the door knock thing with me, I saw the young man before entering the trash hotel and her friend went out to call him off. We continued but she offered me money back.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Please avoid!
-
05-18-20 22:20 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 394For Sure
If I knew she was real then I would be on the phone right now. Well worth the dollars.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:35 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 314Westside off 103rd area.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:59 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 204Catch 22
You get what you're willing to pay for. Many wish that the real STG girls looked more like the fake ads, but they're not willing to pay the freight for truly hot ass. Indeed one guy on here was just posting shit about a girl having GPS because she wanted $300 - this girl looked hot as fuck. So the high end talent goes elsewhere and the street walkers post on STG. Now I'm not sure that $300 was the right number, but a hot as fuck 21 year old girl should command a lot more than the 60-80 QV that seems to be the outer limit for some guys on here.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
Truth be told, I won't stick my dick into 97% of the girls that post on STG, so I end up biding my time until I find a diamond in the ruff. I normally do strip club takeout for my fun because I can hand pick a hottie, but that's obviously not an option now. Of course taking a girl out from a club is also more expensive than many of the broken down drug addled hags posting on STG, but very much worth it IMHO. I'd rather get half the nuts but 3 times the quality, but to each his own.
-
05-18-20 20:16 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 200I miss her a lot too!! Would someone send me her real name I always wanted to pay my respects. I saw her 2 weeks before she died and it was our best visit of many.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





