High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16442

    Bitthday

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Angel Eyes would be your best bet, especially the trustworthy part
    I would say Tanya delight.

  2. #16441
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am coming up on a birthday and I want someone special. I am willing to spend up to 500 for this dream.

    I am looking for a trust worthy lady with an open menu.

    I am rather new to this site, but a couple of senior members know me and that I am legitimate and trustworthy.
    IMHO Angel Eyes would be your best bet, especially the trustworthy part.

  3. #16440

    Any info?

    Was wondering if anyone has seen this one and / or has information on her. If this one is a no go I would appreciate some info on any trustworthy ladies that do car calls.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/462507080923

  4. #16439

    Girl from Crazy Horse?

    Anybody familiar with this girl?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...9/768033611445

    Claims she was a dancer at Crazy Horse? I never go to the stripclubs here because they are terrible.

  5. #16438

    Birthday gift to me

    Gentlemen,

    I am coming up on a birthday and I want someone special. I am willing to spend up to 500 for this dream.

    I am looking for a trust worthy lady with an open menu.

    I am rather new to this site, but a couple of senior members know me and that I am legitimate and trustworthy.

  6. #16437
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak for most of those listed but I did contact Juliet because she is cute but wanted a deposit which translates into SCAM.
    Anytime you see girls like her, check other cities for similar posts. Most of these attractive girls on Listcrawler, STG, Adult Search, Escort Index are fake.

  7. #16436
    Anyone seen this little thing? I'm sure the more explicit picks are fake, but if the goods look anything like that. Oh my.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50122011/#.

  8. #16435
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Yup I have seen her about a few times now. Cute looking face, nice body and especially nice ass in doggy. She seems chill, but everything is covered, no sucking tittes or fingering. I just came back cause of that ass.
    Ass drew me in and wanted to pull the trigger, sounds like a no touch visit. Thanks for the info.

  9. #16434

    Red aka strawberry

    I saw her once when she first came on the scene.

    A quote from her. In my best ghetto voice- "I don't like no one touching muh body". Seriously!? What business are you in? Never went back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Yup I have seen her about a few times now. Cute looking face, nice body and especially nice ass in doggy. She seems chill, but everything is covered, no sucking tittes or fingering. I just came back cause of that ass.
    .

  10. #16433
    Quote Originally Posted by BabblinB  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if 'DAYDREAM' is not 'SMYRNA' & 'HAPPY-TO-FUCK-YOU-UP' reincarnated AGAIN?!?!
    Yes, HappyFuck01 is Smyrna78 and many other aliases as well.

  11. #16432

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BD4321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys does anyone have any info on the following:
    Juliet.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...m/176657138838

    Thanks.

    BD.
    Can't speak for most of those listed but I did contact Juliet because she is cute but wanted a deposit which translates into SCAM.

  12. #16431

  13. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEOso  [View Original Post]
    Yup I have seen her about a few times now. Cute looking face, nice body and especially nice ass in doggy. She seems chill, but everything is covered, no sucking tittes or fingering. I just came back cause of that ass.

  14. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about 6 months but I saw her several times.

    She is a lot of fun and a guaranteed good time!

    When Covid is gone I look forward to playing with her again!
    What's Nicole's usual rates?

  15. #16428

    Jessica lynn aka kassie lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    Kassie lynn arrived on-time in my hotel room in murfresborro area and I was very pleased to see a cute young hottie! We embraced like friends (, and a brief intro led to some hot LFK / DFK action which caught me off guard, but in a nice way. I'm usually slow to warm up, but kassie had my motors running within the first few minutes! I asked to be excused for a quick shower (even though I had already showered), and she asked if she could join me. ? Why yes, of course! The session was going very well already, and it was about to get exponentially better. The mutual shower led to some extensive BBBJ with DT, which was an unbelievable experience, one of the best I've ever had! After several minutes of fun in the shower, we dried off and headed back to the bedroom, and it was time for some mutual body exploration, and then some more BBBJ / DT. Some gentle fingering revealed that she was already quite wet down there, so I asked for the cover. An extended Multiples postion BBFS ensued with CG, MISH, K9, and then back to CG and MISH. I asked for a break a couple of times to rest up, but Kassie would have none of that, she let me rest (by being on the bottom), while she was grinding away in CG! I eventually finished with a combo of CIM and Cum on boby, was completely drained. What a workout!

    We chatted for a bit afterwards, and I got to learn a lot about her interests and future pursuits. Apart from being a hottie, she clearly has a good head on her shoulders, and has the passion and determination to chase her dreams. The IOP (illusion of passion) is out of this world! She has the trifecta I always look for: good looks, smart, and high sexual energy! I give her the strongest recommendation, and would definitely repeat.

    Jessica and I have been meeting often, we have a lot of chemistry.

    I have four months of meeting this girl, I met her in a restaurant in the harding place (129417 she worked as a waitress.

    This review is real like all the other previous reviews of mine, she has earned my admiration and respect, there are people who are trying to take her away from me here.
    Both names is same person.

    I already knew her from Jessica and she was invited to the application (Jessica Lynn) when I presented her here, usasg was by Kassie Lynn, some members of the application wrote a review using Jessica, but it's the same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape