Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4964

    Any experiences with this BBW?

    859-xxx-7280.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-7280/1/270949

    Much appreciate the feedback!

  2. #4963

    Info?


  3. #4962

    Little sketchy

    I tried contacting this past weekend, wanted me to verify I wasn't a cop by doing some google voice message thing by repeating 6 digits that was given and then saying I wasn't a cop and then turn around and call afterwards. I refused and then she continued to call me a minor, I told her I wouldn't jump through hoops and proceeded to continue to call me a minor, see ya was my response. It just seemed a little sketchy to me.

  4. #4961

  5. #4960

    Be Aware

    Quote Originally Posted by MillahMan  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/061629058235

    Since all the AMPs are closed was looking around. Anyone know anything?
    Looks suspicious. 99% sure it's a scam if they only give an email address.

  6. #4959
    I'm also hoping to get that contact info. Gotten no response from a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I spent the day clearing falling trees from a few trails.

    Plus misc. Things to the vehicle.

    I don't know why pickings are so slim these days but these ladies are asking for our help and will repay with our enjoyment.

  7. #4958

    Any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/061629058235

    Since all the AMPs are closed was looking around. Anyone know anything?

  8. #4957

    Need redhead number

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeky16  [View Original Post]
    I didn't receive them as well.
    I also asked and didn't get the number.

  9. #4956

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about the duo as well but didn't receive any digits sadly.
    I didn't receive them as well.

  10. #4955

    Where's Dawn?

    Has anyone seen Dawn lately? She was a little blonde spinner type that lived downtown. Had a killer body but was going to go back to stripping months ago before the virus. I haven't seen any ads for a while but I did text her number today. If active knows anything I'd appreciate the info.

  11. #4954

    Not all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I spent the day clearing falling trees from a few trails.

    Plus misc. Things to the vehicle.

    I don't know why pickings are so slim these days but these ladies are asking for our help and will repay with our enjoyment.
    You missed mine.

  12. #4953

    Red head

    So I would really appreciate it if someone shared those digits with me.

  13. #4952

    I didn't get a response my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I spent the day clearing falling trees from a few trails.

    Plus misc. Things to the vehicle.

    I don't know why pickings are so slim these days but these ladies are asking for our help and will repay with our enjoyment.
    I inquired about the duo as well but didn't receive any digits sadly.

  14. #4951

    Been a busy week. I've answered all the I'm's.

    I spent the day clearing falling trees from a few trails.

    Plus misc. Things to the vehicle.

    I don't know why pickings are so slim these days but these ladies are asking for our help and will repay with our enjoyment.

  15. #4950

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdubya1967  [View Original Post]
    Guys be careful. I went to see her and she had sores on her ass and refused to pet me take a peak at the package at that moment I just took my money and left.

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...n/661394855619
    Yeah I seen her right after she got out of her once again rehab stint so she was clean I guess back then a couple months ago, now I've been hearing several reports of her saying she is back on the hard stuff again to no surprise. Her latest mugshot definitely supports that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape