Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 921 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 13814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409

    Coco

    Saw Coco from ad in RR phone number ending in 8931 and she did not disappoint. She is not the one in the ad but very close in every aspect. 1.6 damage.

  2. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicha recently for some quarantine fun?
    Yeah, I think she is only take regulars. Hoping in June things start to relax.

  3. #4407

    Putting in work

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Hit up a few of those asian apts past 3 weeks.

    I'm done.

    They suck.

    Masks on, limited positions, can't see girl.

    Terrible.

    I used to get these asian chicks to let me toss them around and deep throat me.

    Now it sucks.

    Won't be the same for years.

    Ill just have to put in work and find some hoes in real life.
    LOL man I haven't put in work in a while. I rather just get to the chase and make one of these Thai girls fall in love to enjoy the benefits.

  4. #4406

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    How was the looks and service? PM me if you prefer.
    She has reviews on ter. They were average.

  5. #4405

    RE: Hit up a few of those asian apts past 3 weeks

    I concur. I've been trying for two months and I get nada. However I'm looking for DFK and it's scarce. I want tojoin an app. But I'm scared I might see some of my girlfriends friends on there. I'm thinking I might drive to Detroit soon. I've always gotten top notch for the low there with no problems. I just have to come up with a excuse to get out of the house.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Hit up a few of those asian apts past 3 weeks.

    I'm done.

    They suck.

    Masks on, limited positions, can't see girl.

    Terrible.

    I used to get these asian chicks to let me toss them around and deep throat me.

    Now it sucks.

    Won't be the same for years.

    Ill just have to put in work and find some hoes in real life.

  6. #4404
    Hit up a few of those asian apts past 3 weeks.

    I'm done.

    They suck.

    Masks on, limited positions, can't see girl.

    Terrible.

    I used to get these asian chicks to let me toss them around and deep throat me.

    Now it sucks.

    Won't be the same for years.

    Ill just have to put in work and find some hoes in real life.

  7. #4403

    KP Mickey?

    How was the looks and service? PM me if you prefer.

  8. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcass420  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Emma?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1745987

    She's using the same number as Halen.
    Wonder if she's working out of the same place on the north side.

  9. #4401

    Same number as Halen

    Any info on Emma?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1745987

    She's using the same number as Halen.

  10. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Got the same text. How can there be new talent if no flights are allowed in?
    Because some of this "new talent" comes from NY, LA, Dallas, Florida and other places. I know several who are from each of those cities and I know 2 who work in Florida in the winter then back here in the summer.

  11. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Received a text from the old 2188 number saying they are now open with new talent. Anyone else receive this?
    Weird, I have them on WeChat and I have not seen them mention that they're open or pictures. Although I noticed their famous ads are posted.

  12. #4398

    Lights, camera, action!

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Got the same text. How can there be new talent if no flights are allowed in?
    Smells like a little setup to me, however why would dart's fuzz be getting into our business right now? Could be all in the interest of not spreading the dreaded disease. Ya know, the flu! No really it appears someone is cooperating on the business side and some prosecutor just would love to see their name in the news if they land a big fish like what happened in florida! Pitiful!

  13. #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Got the same text. How can there be new talent if no flights are allowed in?
    Just bringing them in from a different state.

  14. #4396

    Hrmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Got the same text. How can there be new talent if no flights are allowed in?
    Train, boat, car?

  15. #4395

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Received a text from the old 2188 number saying they are now open with new talent. Anyone else receive this?
    Got the same text. How can there be new talent if no flights are allowed in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape