Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 735 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1719

    Info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? She looks pretty good looking but no mention of rates. I text her early this morning but nothing yet!

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...y/855108351359

  2. #1718

    Info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? She looks pretty good looking but no mention of rates. I text her early this morning but nothing yet!

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...y/855108351359

  3. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Gamper that sucks man. I was interested in her a while back after I read BBFS reports of her on this board. I did some reading on the other board and noticed that she a few average to bad reviews and passed. For me that is a leading indicator that the lady is YMMV or bad. All reviews there are flowery with endless fawning. So if someone gets more than one average or below average review, it sets my alarms off. I nexted her ass and I am glad I did. She deserves a hate pouding for what she did to you.
    I read other reviews she agrees to BBFS, but then gets angry and denies it. I kinda knew what I was getting into. 100 qv is cheap enough to try, and I would have saw her for the full hr another time if she was cool. I got my socks off with a good looking chick, but that was the worse QV I've had before.

  4. #1716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Care to share who's this fine lady is?
    Suzie Sunshine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Wow. A white pride tattoo.

    "It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'them. ".
    That tattoo is the main reason I saw her. Had to get a pics with it.

  5. #1715

    Charlotte69

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte 69 isn't worth it. Could be YMMV, but probably not.

    She lists herself as open menu and agreed to BBFSCIP. Scheduled a QV for super early in the morning to the time she said. Text her in the morning to confirm and she moved the appointment back 5 minutes. Whatever, head out and text her at the time specified and meet up and she starts getting angry about me being late, can't use the bathroom, tells me I have 5 minutes. 100 for open menu is too cheap, she offers shall for 100,and on and on. Go to get myself hard and she starts yelling at me about being dirty, my clothes have germs and I used my hands to undress and have germ, and don't touch myself. I was freshly showered, clothes out of the wash, I'm young and clean cut, so it wasn't "me". She makes me use hand sanitizer, throws on a condom and sucks me for 30 seconds saying I have 1 minute and what's the fastest I can come. She puts on a different condom and lays on her back and I hurry up to leave since her phone is blowing up.

    Leave and there's a guy parked next to me on his phone. We make the eye shame contact. So yeah, hot chick but super rushed, rude, and didn't even give a BBBJ when she agrees to anal, GFE, PSE, kissing, etc.

    Hope the next guy got better service.
    Gamper that sucks man. I was interested in her a while back after I read BBFS reports of her on this board. I did some reading on the other board and noticed that she a few average to bad reviews and passed. For me that is a leading indicator that the lady is YMMV or bad. All reviews there are flowery with endless fawning. So if someone gets more than one average or below average review, it sets my alarms off. I nexted her ass and I am glad I did. She deserves a hate pouding for what she did to you.

  6. #1714

    Susie Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    A couple pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Care to share who's this fine lady is?
    https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...t/475795458907

  7. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she is still up here but here is a link to one of her ads from back home.

    https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...t/475795458907

    Super fun girl. Said I reminded her of one of her friends back home. We hit it off extremely well, like we knew each other for years. I wasn't sure if she was real, but indeed she was. Love those tats, was the main reason I saw her. Had to get a pic with them.
    Man, lucky guy. I missed her. Open menu?

  8. #1712
    Charlotte 69 isn't worth it. Could be YMMV, but probably not.

    She lists herself as open menu and agreed to BBFSCIP. Scheduled a QV for super early in the morning to the time she said. Text her in the morning to confirm and she moved the appointment back 5 minutes. Whatever, head out and text her at the time specified and meet up and she starts getting angry about me being late, can't use the bathroom, tells me I have 5 minutes. 100 for open menu is too cheap, she offers shall for 100,and on and on. Go to get myself hard and she starts yelling at me about being dirty, my clothes have germs and I used my hands to undress and have germ, and don't touch myself. I was freshly showered, clothes out of the wash, I'm young and clean cut, so it wasn't "me". She makes me use hand sanitizer, throws on a condom and sucks me for 30 seconds saying I have 1 minute and what's the fastest I can come. She puts on a different condom and lays on her back and I hurry up to leave since her phone is blowing up.

    Leave and there's a guy parked next to me on his phone. We make the eye shame contact. So yeah, hot chick but super rushed, rude, and didn't even give a BBBJ when she agrees to anal, GFE, PSE, kissing, etc.

    Hope the next guy got better service.

  9. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    A couple pics.
    Care to share who's this fine lady is?

  10. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    A couple pics.
    Wow. A white pride tattoo.

    "It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'them. ".

  11. #1709

    Info on Bambi?

    I wanted to see if anyone had any info or intel on Bambi: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....246-New-number(206) -458-6696-no-appt-needed-fetish-options-Outcalls-and-LYNNWOOD-INCALL-AVAILABLE-NOW.

    She looks absolutely amazing, my main issue / concern is that her photos & almost all of her reviews are from 2018. Don't want to go spend the $$$ on her looking for a cute, fit college chick and find out she's been spending too much time eating the other Dick's, if you know what I mean.

  12. #1708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    A couple pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 611278346.jpg‎   20200513_185612.jpg‎  

  13. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwSummers  [View Original Post]
    I met them couple of weeks back. They seem to be always together at the same high end place + noticed a black dude leaving one of their rooms when I was visiting.

    I like them but I'd like to avoid any drama if possible. Have had some bad experiences in my 2 years of hobbying.
    I don't know Kassie, but used to see Neveah frequently a few years ago when she was thinner. I didn't see any evidence of her being managed back then, but for no good reason I did suspect it. Either way, I never had any issues with Neveah, and I was satisfied with the service. She was a saftey girl, and probably still is.

  14. #1706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Not sure if she is still up here but here is a link to one of her ads from back home.

    https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...t/475795458907

    Super fun girl. Said I reminded her of one of her friends back home. We hit it off extremely well, like we knew each other for years. I wasn't sure if she was real, but indeed she was. Love those tats, was the main reason I saw her. Had to get a pic with them.

  15. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwSummers  [View Original Post]
    I met them couple of weeks back. They seem to be always together at the same high end place + noticed a black dude leaving one of their rooms when I was visiting.

    I like them but I'd like to avoid any drama if possible. Have had some bad experiences in my 2 years of hobbying.
    They do duos together. He could have been a customer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape