Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 735 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 11013
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    No way a chick that fine is charging that low. Just my observation!
    Not arguing with your experience. But sometimes you find a fine ass hottie that is new to the business and charges below market.

    Also, if guys would actually stick to their guns and not pay exorbitant rates we'd be able to keep prices in check.

  2. #1727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawbstarz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this place out? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...-2578-40335166.

    Looks like a new AAMP around China town.
    Yeah, the ad says "Location: near by Chinatown".

  3. #1726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody actually meet up with this one: https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1878143.

    I've tried reaching out, but she just recommended her BBW friend, which I'm not into.
    BrooklynnMae on TNA, not POC friendly. That's all I know.

  4. #1725

    Anyone seen Brooklynn

    Anybody actually meet up with this one: https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1878143.

    I've tried reaching out, but she just recommended her BBW friend, which I'm not into.

  5. #1724

    No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by DabzMcDee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Did a little research and nothing too sketchy came up, just no reviews.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/408193397293
    No way a chick that fine is charging that low. Just my observation!

  6. #1723
    Anyone try this place out? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...-2578-40335166.

    Looks like a new AAMP around China town.

  7. #1722

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte 69 isn't worth it. Could be YMMV, but probably not.

    She lists herself as open menu and agreed to BBFSCIP. Scheduled a QV for super early in the morning to the time she said. Text her in the morning to confirm and she moved the appointment back 5 minutes. Whatever, head out and text her at the time specified and meet up and she starts getting angry about me being late, can't use the bathroom, tells me I have 5 minutes. 100 for open menu is too cheap, she offers shall for 100,and on and on. Go to get myself hard and she starts yelling at me about being dirty, my clothes have germs and I used my hands to undress and have germ, and don't touch myself. I was freshly showered, clothes out of the wash, I'm young and clean cut, so it wasn't "me". She makes me use hand sanitizer, throws on a condom and sucks me for 30 seconds saying I have 1 minute and what's the fastest I can come. She puts on a different condom and lays on her back and I hurry up to leave since her phone is blowing up.

    Leave and there's a guy parked next to me on his phone. We make the eye shame contact. So yeah, hot chick but super rushed, rude, and didn't even give a BBBJ when she agrees to anal, GFE, PSE, kissing, etc.

    Hope the next guy got better service.
    I saw her about a week ago. Went for the 45 min $$. 5 special. I believe she works with a company because the texts seemed copy / pasted. Was a little dissatisfied with her looks compared to the photos, which is usually the case. Her service though was top notch! Best BBBJ I've ever had. Washed up and tried for round 2 after a little massage but she began to tell me I have limited time as the current price is a "discounted rate". WTF? Clock watchers kill the mood.

  8. #1721

    Sweet Sugar

    Anyone have any info on this one? Did a little research and nothing too sketchy came up, just no reviews.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/408193397293

  9. #1720

    Olivia


  10. #1719

    Info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? She looks pretty good looking but no mention of rates. I text her early this morning but nothing yet!

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...y/855108351359

  11. #1718

    Info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? She looks pretty good looking but no mention of rates. I text her early this morning but nothing yet!

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...y/855108351359

  12. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Gamper that sucks man. I was interested in her a while back after I read BBFS reports of her on this board. I did some reading on the other board and noticed that she a few average to bad reviews and passed. For me that is a leading indicator that the lady is YMMV or bad. All reviews there are flowery with endless fawning. So if someone gets more than one average or below average review, it sets my alarms off. I nexted her ass and I am glad I did. She deserves a hate pouding for what she did to you.
    I read other reviews she agrees to BBFS, but then gets angry and denies it. I kinda knew what I was getting into. 100 qv is cheap enough to try, and I would have saw her for the full hr another time if she was cool. I got my socks off with a good looking chick, but that was the worse QV I've had before.

  13. #1716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Care to share who's this fine lady is?
    Suzie Sunshine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Wow. A white pride tattoo.

    "It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'them. ".
    That tattoo is the main reason I saw her. Had to get a pics with it.

  14. #1715

    Charlotte69

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte 69 isn't worth it. Could be YMMV, but probably not.

    She lists herself as open menu and agreed to BBFSCIP. Scheduled a QV for super early in the morning to the time she said. Text her in the morning to confirm and she moved the appointment back 5 minutes. Whatever, head out and text her at the time specified and meet up and she starts getting angry about me being late, can't use the bathroom, tells me I have 5 minutes. 100 for open menu is too cheap, she offers shall for 100,and on and on. Go to get myself hard and she starts yelling at me about being dirty, my clothes have germs and I used my hands to undress and have germ, and don't touch myself. I was freshly showered, clothes out of the wash, I'm young and clean cut, so it wasn't "me". She makes me use hand sanitizer, throws on a condom and sucks me for 30 seconds saying I have 1 minute and what's the fastest I can come. She puts on a different condom and lays on her back and I hurry up to leave since her phone is blowing up.

    Leave and there's a guy parked next to me on his phone. We make the eye shame contact. So yeah, hot chick but super rushed, rude, and didn't even give a BBBJ when she agrees to anal, GFE, PSE, kissing, etc.

    Hope the next guy got better service.
    Gamper that sucks man. I was interested in her a while back after I read BBFS reports of her on this board. I did some reading on the other board and noticed that she a few average to bad reviews and passed. For me that is a leading indicator that the lady is YMMV or bad. All reviews there are flowery with endless fawning. So if someone gets more than one average or below average review, it sets my alarms off. I nexted her ass and I am glad I did. She deserves a hate pouding for what she did to you.

  15. #1714

    Susie Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    A couple pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Care to share who's this fine lady is?
    https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...t/475795458907

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape