Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 30325
-
05-16-20 12:51 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 163Mom can take dick
Mom can definitely take dick, haven't seen the daughter but she has some decent reviews on EB, cheap af, looks like a zombie, would repeat.
Originally Posted by DimensionY9
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:50 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 205Best looking girl I ever saw in Gastonia.
Was definitely Amber back in the day! Beautiful face and body! Her DFK was second to none! Had many great times with her!
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:30 #8183Senior Member

Posts: 395$.4 1/2 $$ h. Don't know about 1/4.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:28 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes she is nice looking. Seen her a few times. Never had any issues.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 10:34 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 150Surely someone has TOFTT
By now someone has to have tried this one out. If you don't want to share her with the world. PM me?
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
J.
-
05-16-20 08:43 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 7335You are right about that. I guess the best looking gal in Gastonia that is willing to fuck you is Meridith and I haven't had the best of luck in hooking up with her. I met her back in January and had a good time but I never have been able to get with her again. That stays in that shit box motel that most of us won't go to and the time I met her I had her meet me at the Hilltop. I guess she isn't that hip on doing that again, but her cost of admission is reasonable. 100 for 30 minutes. She is the best-looking one I have seen in Gastonia. I would see her again if the circumstances were right.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 06:04 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 442Tgtbt
You read my mind.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 05:33 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 687Joy and crew
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/312207788657
Originally Posted by Agmfour
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/674673844296
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/756451658688
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...0624/1/2662936
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lydia/24567615 She uses many different pics, so you don't know it's her until you meet.
Look at review #8086 for Some pics she is uses.
You can include Monica in the list even though they don't hang like they used to, and yes Monica has demons.
-
05-16-20 01:08 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 126Any suggestion on good provider?
Hey guys,
I recently moved to Charlotte, trying to get some good providers info for dream. Please PM me with your suggestion.
-
05-15-20 23:51 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 270Whacky
The petite ones always complain you're too big, too hard, etc. What was the damage for 30/60? Sounds like she's worth a QV.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 22:39 #8175Senior Member

Posts: 49Quality
Why has the quality of skipthegames deteriorated so much over the past few months? It seems like it's all spam, scams and "donation required in advance" type deals.
-
05-15-20 22:19 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone actually seen these women
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/always...-join/29247064
Just out of curiosity. Has anyone actually seen these haggard old wenches. I've been seeing their ads for months so I assume they're attracting some business. Probably a cheap price to pay for a threesome I guess, LOL.
-
05-15-20 22:02 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 1149Ty
A big TY to heyitsme and ptime. I have a thing for older women who have nice bodies and are still attractive despite age, I might have to go have a dream about her in the near future. Sounds like her drawbacks are either not applicable to me or something that turns me on.
-
05-15-20 21:12 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 1653Tgtbt
There is no way Gastonia has a girl there that looks that good. AND wants to fuck you too. If anyone checks her out let us know if I am wrong. If you text her you will probably end up on a text spam list.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-15-20 16:57 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 395Now looking at the picture in the mirror I'm hoping that is no dude.
Originally Posted by DimensionY9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




