Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 556 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8329
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #2719
    I'm a bit of a newbie at this game. Any chance you'd be willing to help a fella out & lend me her contact? The favor would be returned one day sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    The West Coast definitely has the hottest chicks! I got tired of the quarantine and released my cock from lockdown when the federal stay at home order ended on April 30th. So I jumped right back in the meat market in May. Here are some more pics of my Vegas UTR Sara. Can't wait to come back to LV and check in on my girls. But I fear my favorite buffet places are permanently closed forever, too bad, so I will have to restrict my dining to pussy exclusively ha ha ha. Back to my old hunting grounds. UNLV has tons of gorgeous coeds just waiting to be "recruited".

    Steak.

  2. #2718

    100% true

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are from a girl on a swingers site. She's been on those sites for years with her husband and I seriously doubt it's her that would show up.
    I know exactly which site you're talking about. I'd be awfully surprised if it's really her.

  3. #2717

    "couldn't handle how thick my dick is"

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    When I saw them their pricing was much better than Ashley's for a duo BJ. They will also do bare FS, and Kayla will let you CiP. At least they did when I saw them. Got the impression BBFS was a case by case bases with them. Saw them for a duo sessions for 160, Kayla was the better of the two and I went back the following day just to see her. Crystal still lent a mouth to the BBBJ at no extra charge. Guess it really is something they do as a team. I didn't do another duo session as Crystal couldn't handle how thick my dick is.
    Kayla could?

    I've been reading for years how Kayla / Crystal "couldn't handle how thick my dick is. " It's not your dick, it is that sex is painful for them, period. That sounds like a red flag to me.

  4. #2716

    Is Vegas open yet?

    The West Coast definitely has the hottest chicks! I got tired of the quarantine and released my cock from lockdown when the federal stay at home order ended on April 30th. So I jumped right back in the meat market in May. Here are some more pics of my Vegas UTR Sara. Can't wait to come back to LV and check in on my girls. But I fear my favorite buffet places are permanently closed forever, too bad, so I will have to restrict my dining to pussy exclusively ha ha ha. Back to my old hunting grounds. UNLV has tons of gorgeous coeds just waiting to be "recruited".

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripTrip  [View Original Post]
    Your the man Steak! Once this pandemic cools down I'm going to take a year off and do what steak does and just fuck everyone on the west coast and film it. NO CAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara UTR LV creampie date 4 (2).jpg‎   Sara 10.jpg‎   Sara UTR LV creampie date 4 (6).jpg‎   Sara UTR LV creampie date 4 (8).jpg‎   Sara UTR LV creampie date 4 (4).jpg‎  

    Sara UTR LV creampie date 4 (3).jpg‎  

  5. #2715
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are from a girl on a swingers site. She's been on those sites for years with her husband and I seriously doubt it's her that would show up.
    LOL I'll have a pic with a date and a nice finger for you here in 5.

  6. #2714

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyLatinoBul  [View Original Post]
    Complete Asian fuck **** "Cum hungry filthy ***** here ready to drain balls for 40 $ for bbj 60 for a qv 120 anal. Car dates available (408)*840-3137 Text first and stop wasting time" she'd been in need of new clients do I thought I'd disregard info.
    Those pictures are from a girl on a swingers site. She's been on those sites for years with her husband and I seriously doubt it's her that would show up.

  7. #2713

    Asian BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyLatinoBul  [View Original Post]
    Complete Asian fuck **** "Cum hungry filthy ***** here ready to drain balls for 40 $ for bbj 60 for a qv 120 anal. Car dates available (408)*840-3137 Text first and stop wasting time" she'd been in need of new clients do I thought I'd disregard info.
    You got a link for her ad as well?

  8. #2712

    Bb beauty

    Complete Asian fuck **** "Cum hungry filthy ***** here ready to drain balls for 40 $ for bbj 60 for a qv 120 anal. Car dates available (408)*840-3137 Text first and stop wasting time" she'd been in need of new clients do I thought I'd disregard info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65A81087-52ED-44FF-B63C-074473A7E169.jpg‎   DF893DD1-75F8-4ADC-938E-524CEB7B6E7B.jpg‎   8BABF8CA-D3F7-4EA3-A01B-290BD6ADA331.jpg‎  

  9. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I drove a half hour each way and was stood up by her.
    Because she is drunk 24/7. Kudos to people who get good service from her, I never have. She's hot, her pussy is good, but she complains about everything non stop. In the half dozen times I've seen her, not one time have I been able to get her to give me an actual blowjob and she complains about cumming in her pussy, even pulls away while I'm still cumming. Yet she is eager to do everything under the sun for others. I've yet to get good service from her, I don't think it exists.

    Go see Tasia, search this forum for her info. Has that alternative look but a tighter body and she is a MUCH better fuck.

  10. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by BangTherapy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back, can anyone verify this is the real deal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49955939/
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Abby never left and is the real. I just stopped seeing her because I almost always get poor service from her.
    I drove a half hour each way and was stood up by her.

  11. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Bbbjcimws, every last drop, was always $60-70.
    I remember this price for her to.


    Keira I saw her on and off for years. I always enjoyed her
    This price it was worth it. I was shocked when she raised to 150. I stopped seeing her because of it. And on top of that I always had to go get her and take her back from some place.

  12. #2708
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Got to ask, was Nikki ever on time? What's the least amount of time that you waited on her and what's the most time?

    Loved her but dam. Wished she invested in an alarm clock. LOL.
    Is Nikki BBFS?

  13. #2707

    Steak

    Your the man Steak! Once this pandemic cools down I'm going to take a year off and do what steak does and just fuck everyone on the west coast and film it. NO CAP.

  14. #2706
    Thanks guys, I searched her up and found a lot of posts on her and steaks pointers LOL.

    Hopefully I catch her on a good (drunk) night. For whatever reason I thought she took a hiatus.

  15. #2705
    Abby is the real deal. She doesn't really stay away for a long time, you have to check EB-LC ads frequently. She is a hit-or-miss deal. If you are able to catch her and want to maximize your session and pleasure, I suggest you read the reviews here. I have certainly given enough pointers on her. I was able to get the following: DFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP, pics, videos and BB anal was offered but I did not partake. YMMV.

    Here are some screenshots.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangTherapy  [View Original Post]
    Abby. Looks like she's back, can anyone verify this is the real deal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49955939/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (1).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (2).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (3).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (4).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (5).jpg‎  

    Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (6).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (7).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (8).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (9).jpg‎   Abby LV BBFSCIP action shots (10).jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape