Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 976 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3251
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    I just remembered who she is. She worked with a guy and girl who would barge into your room acting all surprised that she's trying to tuck you in their room. Beware!
    Did this happen to you or did you hear about this happening? Did you post a review after it happened or is there a review?

  2. #3250

    Little Mama not so little anymore

    Had the opportunity of visiting with Little Mama after quite a long absence. Should have kept the memories in tact as she has put on at least 40 pounds. Her trailer smells like animal and is very messy. The little head won over the big head and I stayed. Off come the cloths to find a huge belly, her tits are even larger and hang like two melons on top of that belly. She has let herself go. Still an awesome cocksucker. Went for cowgirl, but she was winded after 30 seconds. No make up, hair in disarray, complexion issues and her kitty was not shaved. She rolled over on her back. Was hard to screw her with all the extra pounds. Pretty much just laid there. Finally, got into a nice rhythm and dropped my load inside her. Will not see again. Like I said, should have kept the memories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DDDD11-2019.jpg‎  

  3. #3249

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when their names are 3 letters long, but yah. Has anyone seen her? I've included pics as per usual.
    I just remembered who she is. She worked with a guy and girl who would barge into your room acting all surprised that she's trying to tuck you in their room. Beware!

  4. #3248

    Anyone seen Kitty in Lehigh?

    I don't see anyone has reported on her as of yet (unless I missed it). The Electrician is making his rounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 860A23B6-2DFF-4A8C-85ED-6994FCD4253E.jpg‎   6A5547FD-F33D-4502-BF71-A1169E624E5A.jpg‎   8F1E033A-0A19-49DA-B091-EE6880C50057.jpg‎   E45CE841-C75C-48DE-8FD2-4FB2247CC1A0.jpg‎   BB7C4F7A-DD07-420E-8682-0472BEA84167.png‎  

    D14DB928-496E-48F8-9676-C82D54A0F9A0.jpg‎   89EC4492-B33D-4AF5-96C3-43EB61CC09AD.jpg‎   86AABC9F-4BBC-42FA-B5CE-FD993B9A4D42.jpg‎   53DEC264-5A12-4113-BA8F-9B7D4BF130D0.jpg‎  

  5. #3247

    Is Sally Really Worth it?

    So my Electrician felt like being generous by trying to see someone normally older than he has fun with due to past reviews. Figured she's earned his green. Calls the number on the post and she has trouble hearing him at first when he asks for her (possibly going deaf) and when she finally hears him, he kindly asks. In a nice tone, if she's available. Which is then met with a quick "NO" response and immediately hung up on. Guess He’ll try some other time, but geez.

  6. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/239-258-5940
    My Electrician saw the last Mia on this list. He can't seem to contact her anymore. Even used her old number ending in 5307, but nothing. She was sweet, but wore too much foundation. Had a "Jersey Shore" look to her. $$ for the half (because greek was extra). He hopes his girth isn't keeping her afraid from picking up the phone. He's planning on seeing the Latina busty one at the 2nd to the top of the list as well eventually.
    The last #7 also has ads with names of Camilla & Miaxo (but does say Mia) maybe a translation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/camilla-582

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Miaxo-155652/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200516_142555.jpg‎   20200516_142619.jpg‎   20200516_142513.jpg‎   20200516_142400.jpg‎  

  7. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBert  [View Original Post]
    My pool-boy had to chime in: His very first experience here in SWFL was with her and her sister, the Twins. Not only was he severely ripped off, which was purely his own fault, but the service was rushed and not worth it at all. Sissi gave the BBBJ while she provided FS, making sure they were done within 10 min max. As mentioned before, her teeth have seen better days (drugs do that to you), her tits are fake and still sagging. Horrible experience, the poor boy almost quit the hobby. LOL NEVER EVER again.
    I had the same experience a couple of years ago and agree with your description of their looks.

  8. #3244
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #3243

    Which is the true Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver50  [View Original Post]
    Somehow there are 7 Mia's. I have been seeing her off and on for awhile. I thought she got her number change so I called and they said I had the right Mia. When I arrived I was very disappointed It wasn't the beautiful Green eyed Mia I wanted to see. The original is on skip the games. The women who are claiming to be her are not even in the same league. I'll give you guys ahead up she's got eyes to die for. They are hoping you show up and be so horny that you will stay and play there game.
    Please share. Link even better.

  10. #3242

    Stuff a Bagel

    Had to hit 76 gas station for stuff a bagel, everything egg with sausage and egg & cheese toasted wow. So who lives in the area but Mrs. Robinson. So I throw her a text and tell her where I am and off to the races with another bagel. Its must be tempting if all it takes is a bagel LOL. Got to her place with hot may I add bagel, and she always has the nicest outfits on, and the place and her are always clean. Excuse me but fuck the bagel, as the little head takes control. So off to new bed room don't know why the other one was just as nice but different. Great service all the time, and all the positions you can think of. I am now considering being a quarter back, I seam to do much better in that position LOL. She is behaving and following this quarantine standards, unless you are a regular or she makes the exception that you have been with her before. All in all guys, I always have a good time with her, so be patient she has a very good head on her shoulders, for business and people. Ciao you fellow mongers. P.S. This is good, while waiting for the bagel, I bought a scratch off and won $50.00 on a 5 dollar ticket, shit I never win, must be my lucky day.

  11. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Doji63  [View Original Post]
    Terrible provider. People in the house, changes her price, playing on her phone, worst attempt at blowjob I've ever had, acted strung out. Hands down worst provider I've ever had.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/689875368135
    I saw her tonight walking for work on Cleveland by the Budget. Maybe all the bad reviews are catching up to her and businesses on STG has dried up enough to the point where she's now a SW. My guess is she'll be in jail soon.

  12. #3240

    Any info on Sam?

    I hate it when their names are 3 letters long, but yah. Has anyone seen her? I've included pics as per usual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8249301C-2744-4E1B-AA9F-93E9202C41F0.jpg‎   8784BB53-9850-414E-833B-F10BE17DE693.jpg‎   33C9FE66-DB7F-472F-8B8F-91C1C9D2A0A7.jpg‎   038DAE78-135B-440F-8CBD-B4DDB061150B.jpg‎   487653C6-3257-48AC-BFE7-F9273590FA6F.jpg‎  

    6031165C-6FAB-4356-84DE-A296645CFDEF.jpg‎   90529F18-9575-4161-A2E3-216EB84E9F14.jpg‎   B305E182-AB99-441B-B055-7EBB447FC6E4.jpg‎   8EAEC73D-8F49-4355-8FF7-B58028E05AC8.jpg‎  

  13. #3239

    Not all Mia's are the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver50  [View Original Post]
    Somehow there are 7 Mia's. I have been seeing her off and on for awhile. I thought she got her number change so I called and they said I had the right Mia. When I arrived I was very disappointed It wasn't the beautiful Green eyed Mia I wanted to see. The original is on skip the games. The women who are claiming to be her are not even in the same league. I'll give you guys ahead up she's got eyes to die for. They are hoping you show up and be so horny that you will stay and play there game.
    My Electrician agrees that the best Mia he’s met is the one on STG. Second time was better than the first. She even handled greek better than the first time. Nonetheless that doesn't mean she's the "best" Mia. He actually enjoyed that young Italian Mia as well. Too bad it seems she bounced out of the game afterwards. I know that at least 2 of those Mia (s) aren't worth visiting though. He’ll try and check out the rest to report.

  14. #3238

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    Agree I was in the mood for something new. She also has bad teeth, tits, and attitude. Not worth a pump and dump.
    My pool-boy had to chime in: His very first experience here in SWFL was with her and her sister, the Twins. Not only was he severely ripped off, which was purely his own fault, but the service was rushed and not worth it at all. Sissi gave the BBBJ while she provided FS, making sure they were done within 10 min max. As mentioned before, her teeth have seen better days (drugs do that to you), her tits are fake and still sagging. Horrible experience, the poor boy almost quit the hobby. LOL NEVER EVER again.

  15. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by Doji63  [View Original Post]
    Been with her once. Never again. You'd think as long as she's been in this game, she would know how to give head.
    Agree I was in the mood for something new. She also has bad teeth, tits, and attitude. Not worth a pump and dump.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape