Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,646 to 21,660 of 30790
-
05-16-20 01:09 #9145Banned Member

Posts: 7594 Gals in 2 Weeks?
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
LLW and NAD got picked up by Uncle because of drugs and / or FTA. Uncle knows these gals history, sees their ads and pays them a visit. Uncle has picked up 4 gals in the past 2 weeks and at least 3 had a possession charge.
Originally Posted by Citori50
[View Original Post]
"For Schedule I drugs, the first offense of possession is considered a felony and can lead to a few months in prison. For every other schedule, a first offense is a misdemeanor. This charge can lead to a few weeks to a month in jail".
-
05-16-20 01:01 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks for the info. I was texting with her earlier this week about a possible Greek date but I couldn't get my schedule to line up with hers.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 00:39 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 66Usually 80 for a qv, but will do it for 60 if you negotiate.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 00:31 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 44She was decent / Karissa
I visited this Johnston county Lady about 2 months ago since then I've returned mainly because she's close and she did put in a good effort for me we started with a few text once I was at her place CBJ which was ok she played with my balls then it was on to mish. Doggy the first visit she had the heat on high as hell & it took forever for me to cum but she was a good sport considering I went over my qv time.
The 2nd visit was similar to the first minus the heat LOL I enjoyed more CBJ & had her ride me this time before blowing in the bag.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/736989704421
-
05-15-20 23:12 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 31I have a funny story about Olivia. She had been on my bucket list for as long as she has been on the scene. First, I was more then pleased with the visit. Her pictures look good and I thought she looked better in person. She is a great 100 to 120 hh visit. So, don't go running her rates up based on this review. Sometimes I think we give girls GPS if we talk to good about them in reviews. The funny story. I get done banging her, she wipes me off, and grabs her phone. I thought she got on the phone when she actually just moved it. So, I am gettimg dressed and this chick is telling someone her life story and how she ended up where she was in life. I just stayed quiet and kept getting dressed. This phone call just kept going amd going. I thougjt I am glad I texted and didn't call for an appointment. I finally think "I am just going to slide out of here and get back to my life. I start making way for the door and she says "are you going to hug me?" Thats when I noticed she wasnt holding a phone and had been talking to me the whole time. She hugs me and says thanks for talking to me. Come see me again soon. I said anytime after just figuring out she talked non stop for 10 to 15 minutes to me and I didn't even know.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 22:41 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 232Olivia / Tailor Made
Looks like both girls are visiting uncle, have seen her both as well and Tailor made has the best personality last time I visited olivia she rushed me a bit but if you catch her in the good mood she can be a great time! Looks like tailor made was taken for possession didn't know she had those habits.
-
05-15-20 22:36 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 31Not sure who that is she looks rough. Not sure you can dress that up in an STG ad.
Originally Posted by Citori50
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 20:52 #9138Regular Member

Posts: 19[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-15-20 17:54 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 720Ruby
What is the damage?
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 17:06 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 157TaylorMade
I have seen her 6/7 times. First few times off Capital. She is good for some quick car play. She said she street walks as she has several peeps that do not like to play in hotels. I did take her to my office for a visit once and she puts on a good show. Its been 3/4 weeks since I have seen her as she moved over to Glenwood. Last time I saw her she was all broken out as well so wasn't the greatest presentation but she can work the MIC.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:54 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 157Daisy
If you are referring to the Daily in the the RTP that offers massage. She is much older. Prob late 40's. Think she has 5 kinds or so as well. Her hubs handles her phone and all of her appointments. I have seen her 30+ times. She was right near my old office and a good lunch time visit. She provides good service. You will not leave unhappy. Prob a 5 or so on the looks. Give her a whirl.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:51 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 157Mia
There should be lots of reviews on her from a few years back as she used to work this area heavy. If I remember correctly, that fee ONLY includes the massage. She has videos of doing this and that but from the reviews I remember, only massage. I think I saw her 2/3 yrs ago off Glenwood for a shitty massage.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:39 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks too!!
This was also helpful for me. Thank you.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:27 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 190Blondy
Check out Krystal Moanz. More vids there.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d63f526f1d28
-
05-15-20 16:17 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 43Johnston County
And just like that she's gone to visit her uncle. LLW had a good run.









Reply With Quote



