Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 10956
-
05-16-20 14:16 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 1089I have not seen Kim in a few years. I remembered her looking better 8 n the photos than in person. Don't get me wrong she is still decent looking but photographs real well. I've also inseminated her multiple times for $200 an hour. She does have a good personality. My only gripe with her is how unpunctual she was. If I made an apt to see her she would be late over an hour. Not cool in my book. Also the last few times I saw her she was telling me about SA where guys would pay her like $700 just to take her out to dinner just to talk with her no sex. WTF guys. Don't do that.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:03 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 202It's not so straightforward that way.
There is a need, and it's not always $$$ that meets it. Yes, money is the easiest and quickest way to quantify things, but there are other things too. Presentation matters here in SA, more than other sites. Offer of opportunities beyond can be attractive in these relationships too. Though, it's also true that 100-150 as an offer is going to be a little rough as an offer. It'd have to be some desperate girl (Ie homeless, addict, etc) to take that offer. But, you do you. Make sure to share info with us, if you do get lucky.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 10:32 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 203SA and realistic expectations
Girls join SA for one reason. To get paid. Many are college girls struggling with student loan debt. Other just want to live the lavish lifestyle. $100 a meet is simply not going to get them out of debt anytime soon or get them the expensive clothes and nice apartment. Looks only come to play on SA on who the sugar babies select. They are not going to fuck you for free just because you think you are good looking. Many of these women do not want to have sex at all regardless of looks. That is not why they are on this site. If they wanted a quick hookup with a good looking guy they can just go to Tinder. And yes, location does matter. What you paid in one state does not translate to another state. If you are on a budget or enjoy bargain hunting, SA is probably not the site for you. And yes, there are some unattractive desperate women that can be had for 100 - 150 if that is your thing. But there a free sites to find the same type of women.
-
05-16-20 09:41 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 3748https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e
She was out for a long time, but I just now noticed that she signed onto the SA site again, about a month ago, but AFTER the virus lockdown. So she's apparently active again. Or at least was, a few weeks ago. I've left many loads in her pussy several years ago, for 150 hh, 200 HR, full GFE with all the bells and whistles. I've heard that she's gained weight, though. Has anyone inseminated her lately, who can comment? Pics from about 3 years ago below. I've nude pics which include clear images of her face, but only for trusted friends who have my email address. For the rest of you, though, I can assure you that the SA face pics are quite accurrate. In that last pussy-pic below, the sperm went deep into her churning, contracting cunnt, apparently getting sucked so far into her cervix, that there was nothing left to drip out!
-
05-16-20 07:00 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 380Splenda Daddy
I think the term they use is Splenda Daddy. That being said, I have gotten some splendid fucking on SA and I've never had to be a true Sugar Daddy. Rock on!
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:50 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 299Frame
Never, ever feel bad for how small your budget is. If you find a taker, you find a taker and that's all there is to it. Most of the girls on SA are also on tinder, where their expectation is 0 $. Keep that in mind as you're shopping for an arrangement. The rate she gives you is some arbitrary number and is not rooted in any kind of logic. It's all based on how she feels at that time and how she feels about you. HWguy had plenty of success in LA at 100 $ ppm. And there were plenty of hotties in the bunch.
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
I've always said, the amount she needs above 100-150$ is the amount she requires to hold her nose to spend time with you. Trust me, if a pro athlete was on SA he would find plenty of girls would be thrilled with a 100$ for an evening. She requires 700$? She's not "high class" or super hot or very selective. It's the amount she requires to tolerate you for that hour or two.
-
05-15-20 16:08 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 217I'm a salt daddy I think
I like the post, but I and some others are cheap or "salt daddies" I suppose.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
My opinion may change, but pussy is not as important to me as money so I guess I'm going to get my parts at the junkyard.
My budget for this activity is $150.
Either luck or location in S Florida made this possible.
I once told the baby I found socially, "I value my money more than I value pussy, although you may know a lot of guys with the converse view. ".
I also think bargain hunting is fun.
-
05-15-20 15:39 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 202To add.
To avoid wasting time, call an hour before the meet to confirm. Don't get a hotel room, until you're sure about the arrangement.
Negotiating payments. They are always worth what they say their worth; be prepared to walk away. The price I'm comfortable with is $300 for ppm. I feel that any more than that, you're not getting value. I mean, higher amounts allows you to be more attractive to more sugar, but it's like aftermarket parts for anything. To go from stock parts to 90% efficiency, you might have to spend 20% more of what a stock part costs. But to get 91%, you spend something like 200%, to get 92% you spend 1000%. You get the drift.
Food for thought. At $300/3 hours (a decent time for date) it's $100/ hr. At that rate, it's a master craftsman or a phd major in a field that has high demand. Some of them want to be overpaid Walmart greeters. "Talk" and "support," but expect the previous rate. It's mind boggling. But, don't be an ass and make them feel bad. It's hard enough for them to put themselves out there.
-
05-15-20 13:54 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 265SA Success
Cannot emphasize some of these points enough.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
Never, never, pay up front. Not ever. Not for gas, babysitter, uber, or whatever. It's always a scam.
Be nice. Treat these woman like you would a real date and keep it positive.
Do not pay for meet & greet. If it goes well and you plan to meet again behind closed doors you may want to CONSIDER giving her babysitter or uber money to show what a good guy you are. But even then only at the end of the meet & greet never in advance.
Do not use keywords that will get you banned when messaging on SA. This problem has been discussed here many times and somehow it's ignored or forgotten. SA scans messages with automated software. Words such as hosting, ppm, pay for play, allowance, incall, outcall, hotel, motel, condom, sex acts (bbbj, daty, fs, cof, you know the list) will get you banned. Take it off the site to text or whatever messaging app as soon as possible.
-
05-15-20 13:31 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 4543I don't k know when you or others will learn. If the girl don't have money to put gas in her car. Then, should be working.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 13:27 #2876Banned Member

Posts: 414And this is why scammers exist because of people who actually fall for it. Bro. Seeking has over 1000 chicks on it, you can find someone to fuck without sending someone a deposit, oh yea side note. What planet is she living on where she needs 50.00 to fill her tank when gas is 1. 37 a gallon? Is she driving to Florida to meet you. There's the tell right there.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 13:24 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 702Never. Never. Never send cash up front prior to a first meet. You WILL lose it. Tell them you'll give them the agreed donation, plus the gas money. Someone who has no other option to get the gas necessary to visit you, and earn a nice allowance, is someone who has no other option to get gas for any other purpose. And just in case that's accurate, it's someone I'd never see in any case; far too desperate. But it's never accurate.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 12:55 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 299One more time
No matter how many times we say it, money upfront is always a scam. EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL. Still, someone has to try it, just in case you know. Glad it was minimal but then again, they never ask for hundreds.
-
05-15-20 09:57 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 46Kylie4219 on SA
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to give a fair warning to everyone that Kylie4219 on SA is a scam. I started talking to her, everything looked good. She sent me pics even nudes and I was like OK. I asked for her to come visit and the price was reasonable at $$ Profile said she was 18 years old and from Russia. She said she needed 50.00 to come to me because she needed to fill her tank. After a little back and forth, I decided to go for it sent it on Cash app and never herd from her again. Oh well at least it was only 50.00.
-
05-14-20 22:42 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes there's been a big influx, but they are looking for cash for photos, video, etc. They last about 3 days and then delete. I have still not seen a big influx who both really need money AND want to meet in person now. I think we're a week, or 2, away from that. Soon!
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




