Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,001 to 27,015 of 41299
-
05-15-20 09:30 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 316Pixi
Has anyone seen Pixi lately? I know she had rev in past about BF hanging around and mediocre service but curious is it has gotten better.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/702276128055
Also does anyone have any Intel on the below? Fairly new poster from what I gather:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/707587978624
Appreciate any info. PM is fine.
-
05-15-20 09:29 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 919How many years?
She claims to be 20 in her ad.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 05:51 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 1840Welcome back
Great post, I love spinners so just might give her a spin! JD.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 23:24 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 2131She is real. Been seeing her for years.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 23:15 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 2131I met the girl in that pic a couple years ago. Won't say her real name but she was much smaller than in the pic. Did a car date in a shopping center on SS. Everything was average. I have contacted this ad a few times maybe trying to repeat but never a reply. After reading your review no longer interested anymore.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:49 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks for the info! After you posted this, I messaged her just to confirm. I actually saw her when she was South side Blonde Nikki. I didn't recognize her this morning. Either my eyes and memory are getting worse than I thought or she was that forgettable. I would say forgettable. She is a little more worn in the face but still decent looking and better as a brunette.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:48 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 1170She's been quoting me 80 for qv for the longest
Doesn't seem to be worth more than 40 based on Eagle's review.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:45 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd say more like 5'4 120. It was 60 qv. A few days ago she quoted 120 hh and 180 fh. I just found out by reading another post that she is formerly "Southside Nikki" and was a blonde.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:01 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 1062Yes BBBJ, good attitude, petite. But bring your own lube / condoms.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 14:50 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 1247Daisy
Sir, did she do BBBJ and was she nice? Did her body look like the pics? Please, and thank you.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 13:56 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 683Kelly / SS Nikki
Went to see her one time and she had a bunch of dope boys in the room when I pulled in.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 13:50 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 2334So, I'm guessing you did not experience the Tii PornHub experience, huh?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 13:26 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 867Kelly / southside Nikki
This one actually posted everyday a few months ago as Southside Nikki and had blonde hair. I saw her a couple of years ago when she had dark hair and more closely resembled the pic that you attached. I even reviewed her. She was much too skinny for me, although I like spinners. I probably would have seen her more, but her rates were always high as she actually used to be pretty. Her reviews last year were nothing spectacular and at times not good. She would also hang with questionable people like Mandy 3 x.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:51 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 1107Welcome back
Thanks! Couple questions:
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
Is she really 5' tall and 110? Or around that? That sounds like actual (original definition) spinner material. And a flat tummy in these days of everyone stress eating is certainly a rarity, LOL.
Damages and time?
Odd that she didn't want to hop on top if she wanted to control depth. Usually it's easiest for them to do that in that position.
-
05-14-20 12:15 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 690Any intel? Looks too good to be true
I keep seeing her post, she looks nice but cannot find comps on her.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/136441795438
Any intel?
Thanks.








Reply With Quote






