Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 26385
-
05-15-20 11:29 #10305Regular Member

Posts: 16Big Red Digits please
Does anyone have her digits I lost her number awhile back. Thanks in advance.
-
05-15-20 10:38 #10304Senior Member

Posts: 656Jackie is nice and affordable!
The problem is the cameras on and her place, the nosy neighbors in building across from her house and she never has raincoats.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 09:39 #10303Senior Member

Posts: 153Sweet Girl
I saw this one this week for the second time. She is very nice and wants to satisfy. She starts off with a quick massage and then gets down to business. She doesn't like DFK or FIV but it's ok with me. Great BBBJ skills and that what I like. She lives in a safe area and will see you whenever. I will repeat again.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...s/025465958343
Paul.
-
05-15-20 08:49 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 53India
Legit, seen her twice before. Stays in an apartment complex by MU. Nice young lady, I do recommend, only downside is the deed takes place on her living room floor. If the sesh would move to her bed or even couch I would def be there more.
Originally Posted by GManRigh69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 04:54 #10301Senior Member

Posts: 402Wendy
I'm very special. LOL. Called her the other day to pay a visit but now she said she no longer does BBBJ. I guess I'm not that special anymore. That's a game changer. I'm out.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 23:41 #10300Senior Member

Posts: 380No worries
Kendall is fine. Spoke with her the other day. She's taking a short hiatus with good reason. Not my place to say. She will be back in all her fluid glory soon. Relax
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:43 #10299Senior Member

Posts: 656Peyton got meningitis!
Kendall said that Peyton got meningitis. This was the first week of March. Last week she replied with a thank you after I sent mother day wishes her way.
Originally Posted by RandomMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:32 #10298Senior Member

Posts: 81Has anyone really not heard from her?
Use to see her when she came to Madison and met Peyton once. People have mentioned Kendall said Peyton was seriously ill. Possible she came down with Coronavirus? I hope the best for both of them obviously.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:25 #10297Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen this provider really want to give her a shot
-
05-14-20 20:59 #10296Senior Member

Posts: 207Lynn
Lynn in West Allis near Cool waters. She has a daughter with a baby.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 20:06 #10295Senior Member

Posts: 293I've seen this one last year
She's fun, possibly meeting her again this wknd.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/309760206527
Originally Posted by Harrypiano391
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:52 #10294Senior Member

Posts: 819Lynn
She did the same thing to me both days last weekend. After seeing this, I'm done with her. I never realized what high volume she is.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:34 #10293Senior Member

Posts: 733Considered for a minute until I learned where her incall is. Let's just say daytime only.
Originally Posted by Harrypiano391
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:12 #10292Senior Member

Posts: 213Wendy
Thanks, I'm out.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:56 #10291Senior Member

Posts: 393The 2 pics she's using in her STG ad are not her, nor an actual resemblance. The TER reviews she references also goes to a different ad and pics. Enough in my book to show she's hiding something.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






