Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 1249 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8089

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    How many of you mongers had a dream with Julia? Has she let you go bare back? I really want to dream with her.
    She didn't with me. I'm pretty sure I met with her when she was very new to the hobby, at least she certainly acted like she was new to it. I'm at her place, we're naked, she's working the BBBJ, got my stick hard and ready to go, then tells me she's got no covers! I tell her I don't either and she tells me no CIM and no BBFS. JJ2 was not a happy camper!

  2. #8088

    Julia

    Hey,

    How many of you mongers had a dream with Julia? Has she let you go bare back? I really want to dream with her.

  3. #8087
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    That link is The HEad Doctor? Was is her rate for the BBBJCIMDT. If it is $20 - $30 will have to try. I like it when they need it. One good thing about TruGEM. She definately has an addiction to cum. JUST the way I like it. . . . Always wondered why the Head Doctor never posted a face pic! LOL Thanks for the info!
    She didn't even ask for a donation. I almost walked out without paying. I gave her $40 but I'm sure she'd take less.

  4. #8086

    The Head Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/252427912579

    You're right! Very tough to look at. The kind that you really can't get out of there fast enough once you nutt. BUT OMG, up there with the best bbbjcimdt I've ever had. She truly wants you to face fuck her as hard as you can. She thanked me a couple times. Like she enjoyed it more than me. Basically exactly what I'm looking for. If just a decent enough looking chick had that type of skill. She would be all time. And she loves having her nipples squeezed hard as you ff her. Too good!
    That link is The HEad Doctor? Was is her rate for the BBBJCIMDT. If it is $20 - $30 will have to try. I like it when they need it. One good thing about TruGEM. She definately has an addiction to cum. JUST the way I like it. . . . Always wondered why the Head Doctor never posted a face pic! LOL Thanks for the info!

  5. #8085

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    She's doing good trying to get clean and get her life together not sure if she's still seeing people but I can ask.
    Thanks for the reply. When I saw her, there was absolutely no indication of anything like that. She's a sweetheart and I wish her the best.

  6. #8084

    Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/252427912579

    You're right! Very tough to look at. The kind that you really can't get out of there fast enough once you nutt. BUT OMG, up there with the best bbbjcimdt I've ever had. She truly wants you to face fuck her as hard as you can. She thanked me a couple times. Like she enjoyed it more than me. Basically exactly what I'm looking for. If just a decent enough looking chick had that type of skill. She would be all time. And she loves having her nipples squeezed hard as you ff her. Too good!
    Are you recommending the Head Doctor as an alternative to TrueGem, the one in the post you are responding to.

    I can definitely recommend Head Doctor.

  7. #8083
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...s/305221430582

    Porno DT with BBBJCIM. Cannnot beat the $20 special. Must love BBWs.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/252427912579

    You're right! Very tough to look at. The kind that you really can't get out of there fast enough once you nutt. BUT OMG, up there with the best bbbjcimdt I've ever had. She truly wants you to face fuck her as hard as you can. She thanked me a couple times. Like she enjoyed it more than me. Basically exactly what I'm looking for. If just a decent enough looking chick had that type of skill. She would be all time. And she loves having her nipples squeezed hard as you ff her. Too good!

  8. #8082
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #8081

    Fake Posts on StG

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie636  [View Original Post]
    What the Hell is up with all these fake ass post on StG. OMG. Shit has gotten out of hand.
    Just complaining about them won't make them go away. Do like I do and report the posts to StG as false ads. I realize that it could be a full time job, but if everyone reported a few each day, StG might start paying attention.

  10. #8080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Jen lately? Her last STG post was May 5th and the only one in May. I hope she's OK.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/566158095750
    She's doing good trying to get clean and get her life together not sure if she's still seeing people but I can ask.

  11. #8079

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area yesterday and gave this chic a quick text not expecting a reply since it was getting late. However, she appears pretty eager (kept texting back over an hour, even sent additional photos). So I said okay, I don't get out here as much, keep America working during this pandemic. Picked her up at the infamous hotel on US1 and 528 and went over the 528 bridge to a fishing spot to the side. It was dark so I couldn't really get to see her that well. When she walked up to the truck, I didn't realize how small and petite she is (5 foot is what ad said). She was average looking, said she was 30 but her face was appealing (looked younger). Think she said she has a kid as well. Anyhow, started with BBBJ in driver seat, BBBJ standing over her in passenger seat, titty f*ck (tiny tits), and flip her with both legs spread on both seats facing back window for a dry hump, and then the final covered butt f*ck. Overall, follow direction well for being fairly new to this business. May give her another try for a BBBJCIMWSpit finale. She showed a photo of her best friend and she is a PYT brunette as well. Told her to invite her to join us next time and I give her a pimp fee. Because a Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ. Check her out and help her out.
    Reached out funally got reply. 140 hhr pass.

  12. #8078

    Katie the Librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCounty  [View Original Post]
    She's now advertising and living in Titusville. Seems from Central awhile back. Worth seeing or any reports?
    There's plenty of reviews if you actually do a search. She's hit or miss but worth seeing seems to be the consensus. I've seen her once and had none of the issues reported.

  13. #8077

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about this one. Location is Melbourne Square.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/475174596282

    http://archive.ph/vHViT
    A couple of days ago she had a post on escort alligator. Also had a short clip of her giving a nice BJ.

    The posts have been removed and it looks like she also removed them on stg.

  14. #8076

    Jen?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Jen lately? Her last STG post was May 5th and the only one in May. I hope she's OK.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/566158095750

  15. #8075
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits for an Asian provider? Or really any exotic type provider? Really been craving one and with the Orlando AMPs out of business pickings are slim. Please pm if you have any.
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I only know of one Asian, but she went UTR and only see her regulars. Please don't ask for contact, if she decides to pop her head on STG I'll post on her. But this other girl I know, is about exotic as you're going to get in this county. She's Brazilian from New York, kind of on the tall side with a smoking hot body in my opinion. She only does outcalls right now, she will dress up in sexy outfits. But I have to warn you, don't expect a Barbie doll like lingerie show. This girl has her own unique style, well worth the coin in my opinion.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/350974547526
    But DiComa she isn't Asian. I can only speak for myself. But I'm pretty sure yondaime is looking for an actual Asian like some of the women from the AMP's in Orlando. Well at least I am looking for that. Have yet to find in my years of doing this around here and all the AMPs here suck. But would most definitely be nice to have a UTR that's local to our county.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape