Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21260
    Looking for something in the Laguna hills area. PM me or let me know if you guys know of anything.

  2. #21259
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    By the way I'm looking for 36 DD natural of course long sliky hair black, 5'3 105 lbs nice smile tells me I'm big an I'm the best she had an it's her first time doing this. She's between 21 an 26 . PMs are welcomed 😁.
    You should try the Korean babe, they probably fit your requirement. Apple from ECO is back, but she is in LA.

  3. #21258
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    When you find them can you let us all know. Will have 200 mongers there a week for her.
    By the way I'm looking for 36 DD natural of course long sliky hair black, 5'3 105 lbs nice smile tells me I'm big an I'm the best she had an it's her first time doing this. She's between 21 an 26 . PMs are welcomed 😁.

  4. #21257
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoi  [View Original Post]
    Went to 6 star villa on brookhurst. Got Lucy. Appearance wise she is a MILF looking, fat stomach, small / short, and big boobs. Honestly not my type but I was already there so I just went with it. Asked me what I wanted and how much so I just tipped 100 for everything which included CBJ, cfs, fiv. House fee was 40 for an hour and 30 for half an hour. Would not repeat. My type is small slender petite Asian girls and she was not that. Anyone know places that offer FS with young petite Asian girls? Thanks and I hope to contribute more.
    When you find them can you let us all know. Will have 200 mongers there a week for her.

  5. #21256

    F&c

    F&C still going on?

    Feel bad for those old WG. First they survived the Spanish flu of 1914 now this shit.

    Anna has been through a lot.

  6. #21255

    This Sounds Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Can you contribute other type of services beside HE?
    Go for it, dude!

  7. #21254

    Killer massage?

    Hey guys, any tips on a place that is open right now for a killer massage? Got into an accident yesterday and my neck is beyond killing me. Please pm or post let me know that you.

  8. #21253
    Idk if this is the right place to be asking but does anyone know any massage practitioners that offer bondassage? Not necessarily from someone in a parlor but just someone who offers it in general.

  9. #21252

    Massage

    Can you contribute other type of services beside HE?

  10. #21251
    Any places open early?

  11. #21250

    6 star villa

    Went to 6 star villa on brookhurst. Got Lucy. Appearance wise she is a MILF looking, fat stomach, small / short, and big boobs. Honestly not my type but I was already there so I just went with it. Asked me what I wanted and how much so I just tipped 100 for everything which included CBJ, cfs, fiv. House fee was 40 for an hour and 30 for half an hour. Would not repeat. My type is small slender petite Asian girls and she was not that. Anyone know places that offer FS with young petite Asian girls? Thanks and I hope to contribute more.

  12. #21249

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by KillAKill123  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage overall thanks. .
    $. 4 to get in for the HR and she quoted $140 for everything.

  13. #21248
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am looking to get a massage+ in and around Lake Forest. Total distance would be maybe from Santa Ana to San Clemente North to South and Laguna Beach to Mission Viejo, West to East. If anyone knows of a place, let me know in private message. No particular favorite girl but should know what she's doing but not too old. Thanks anyone / everyone, ROMAN.
    I've been looking for the same thing bud.

  14. #21247
    Quote Originally Posted by KillAKill123  [View Original Post]
    I thought harbor spa was closed? Also, do you know if Emily still works there
    I'm speaking on before pandemic and yes she is.

  15. #21246
    Quote Originally Posted by JimThamc  [View Original Post]
    Are all these places Asians? Any white / Latina ones?
    All Asian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape