Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10299

    Has anyone seen this provider really want to give her a shot


  2. #10298

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Which Lynn? There are two of them.
    Lynn in West Allis near Cool waters. She has a daughter with a baby.

  3. #10297

    I've seen this one last year

    She's fun, possibly meeting her again this wknd.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/309760206527

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrypiano391  [View Original Post]
    Now that Tonya seems to have gone underground I am looking for a mature replacement for her. Has anyone seen this no-name provider: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/428111718835.

  4. #10296

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Lately, she has become flaky and unreliable. She will reply to texts several hours later.
    She did the same thing to me both days last weekend. After seeing this, I'm done with her. I never realized what high volume she is.

  5. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrypiano391  [View Original Post]
    Now that Tonya seems to have gone underground I am looking for a mature replacement for her. Has anyone seen this no-name provider: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/428111718835.
    Considered for a minute until I learned where her incall is. Let's just say daytime only.

  6. #10294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    The 2 pics she's using in her STG ad are not her, nor an actual resemblance. The TER reviews she references also goes to a different ad and pics. Enough in my book to show she's hiding something.
    Thanks, I'm out.

  7. #10293
    The 2 pics she's using in her STG ad are not her, nor an actual resemblance. The TER reviews she references also goes to a different ad and pics. Enough in my book to show she's hiding something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know anything about Wendy? Is this the Wendy Redd that was mention recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/044986518248

    Seems nice.

    Also been texting with Kay and Starr. Only in town tonight so would like to make it positive experience.

    Thanks.

  8. #10292
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    60 QV will do the trick.
    She won't budge from 125 with me.

  9. #10291
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know anything about Wendy? Is this the Wendy Redd that was mention recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/044986518248

    Seems nice.

    Also been texting with Kay and Starr. Only in town tonight so would like to make it positive experience.

    Thanks.
    Wendy is a solid choice, I'd choose her hans down.

  10. #10290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Anybody know Wendy

    Hey does anyone know anything about Wendy? Is this the Wendy Redd that was mention recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/044986518248

    Seems nice.

    Also been texting with Kay and Starr. Only in town tonight so would like to make it positive experience.

    Thanks.

  11. #10289

    Mercades

    Quote Originally Posted by AK2891  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I searched the forum but came up empty. Seems TGTBT.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/386342352929
    I talked to her the other day responded right away seemed very nice a new to this but was way to much $ for someone with no reviews. I was interested and willing to TOFT but not at that price and she wasn't willing to come down at all.

  12. #10288

    Tonya Replacement

    Now that Tonya seems to have gone underground I am looking for a mature replacement for her. Has anyone seen this no-name provider: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/428111718835.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m6.jpg‎  

  13. #10287
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Texted back and forth for several hours. She answered every other hour. Finally. She asked for a dick pic with a finger.

    No way! Don't fall for that. Not even from a burner phone.
    At least you got an answer. After 3 days I threw in the towel Yesterday and moved on.

  14. #10286

    Never sent identifiable pics

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/775944711144

    She just had 3 ads up last night so she must have been looking for someone new.
    Texted back and forth for several hours. She answered every other hour. Finally. She asked for a dick pic with a finger.

    No way! Don't fall for that. Not even from a burner phone.

  15. #10285

    Not worth 100 roses

    Quote Originally Posted by AK2891  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the baby belly. It was much more significant than I would have guessed. That being said, she was a very nice girl, fun to talk to, and seemed to really enjoy what she did. Loved DATY. I saw her once, but have not repeated. YMMV.
    Overpriced, rushed and old pics. Performance is average. Very high volume provider. You will get to meet the monger before and after you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape