Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,161 to 23,175 of 59509
-
05-14-20 14:26 #36349Douchebag

Posts: 344Tina and takeout
Tina from Keanu is offering take out to whatever offers, she make it she may even throw , an Alley tell the chance on a two-for-one.
-
05-14-20 14:20 #36348Douchebag

Posts: 344Gross.
Ali's looking for you give her a ring a ding.
-
05-14-20 14:19 #36347Douchebag

Posts: 344Sarah will be in Dallas for a month, so if you guys know anybody there have them give her a ring. CNN goes between Atlanta and Dallas, and of course everything's on the menu. Night lover has plenty of her information so check with him.
-
05-14-20 14:18 #36346Douchebag

Posts: 344[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-14-20 14:11 #36345Douchebag

Posts: 344Important to me because I see them at the house if I want to.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:36 #36344Senior Member

Posts: 37What happened to you when they raided the place? The cops just tell you get out or arrest you?
Originally Posted by ButNuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:06 #36343Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't been there in a long time either but they are open.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 08:29 #36342Senior Member

Posts: 297Healthy
What's up with Healthy on Old Milton?
I went there when they first opened and got a DIY with assistance but I haven't been back since.
-
05-13-20 20:29 #36341Banned Member

Posts: 13634Two More
Couldn't initially remember the names of the remaining two KAMPs I didn't list, but here they are:
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Yama. Closed.
Oasis (Northside Drive) - closed.
Also, Bali in Gainesville is open for anyone willing to make the trek. Nobody answered at Terrachi when I called.
-
05-13-20 19:23 #36340Senior Member

Posts: 146Former April then Golden
Selena owned April before bust and was involved at Golden.
Originally Posted by JazzMan
[View Original Post]
If that's who your referring to.
Used to see her a bit at April and a few times a while back at Golden.
Descent massage and more possible back then. She does talk a lot.
Not that young but decent looking.
-
05-13-20 19:17 #36339Banned Member

Posts: 13634When did April Massage get raided? Noticed the place has a new name (acupressure something or other) but it isn't open.
Originally Posted by ButNuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 19:09 #36338Senior Member

Posts: 495Granted nothing to look at. However, that pot is always wet. Take the lead one can paint the walls at budget no discussion donation levels.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 19:05 #36337Senior Member

Posts: 119Thank you. I appreciate your update.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:14 #36336Senior Member

Posts: 201Minus $10
No I actually gave her more, I gave her $40 instead of $50.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 14:37 #36335Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you
Thank you comrades for the response. If someone have her number, please PM me. If not, I will take it next time.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





