Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 10406
-
05-20-20 15:48 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 545Christina original Thai Massage
https://seattle.rubratings.com/122542
Anyone have experience with her? I believe she's been around for a long time; back in the "backpage days" she only posted a picture of the crane silhouette against the sunset. But now she's posting nude pictures of herself as well.
I would fully expect an unattractive 50+ year old woman, but would also expect she knows her way around. My curiosity is peaked about her menu (especially that the ad only states $60 with no mention of tip), and was hoping someone else might have already TOFTT.
-
05-19-20 00:24 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 534Em
Agreed. For a while there, she was like the SA welcome wagon for Seattle.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Twister100; 05-19-20 at 00:24. Reason: Fixing auto correct
-
05-18-20 11:10 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 2184Emma AKA Emily
I think every gentleman in the SEA area looking for sex on SA has met her, she has been around. She is a natural sub and loves a good beating and a dicking. She will show up 2 hours late. Just start the appointment slapping her really hard for making you wait and that will dictate the rest of the appointment. Once she sees that you are in charge she will cream all over you. I always made her host and never paid more than 250 for 2+ hrs. I had to remind her that total domination starts before we actually meet. I will not see her again. After a certain point her flaky time management made me rethink my priorties. But GOD I loved degrading her, pulling her hair and calling her really dirty name while pissing and spitting on her. She loves that shit.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 13:24 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 362Emily's Pro Rates?
I was "lucky" to have seen them before she went pro. Lucky in that time management SUCKED! And not in a good way. A 1 pm date turned into meeting at 4:30 pm because she is so flakey. And I was lucky that the date happened at all.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
Now that she is a pro, anyone have any idea what her rates are? Has she gotten better with being on time?Last edited by Diver6390; 05-17-20 at 13:25. Reason: Typo
-
05-16-20 19:25 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 1209I reached out to her right after she started posting on STG last year. Hard no over text, even after referencing her time on SA. "I don't do that anymore".
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 23:07 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 89Positivevibeschick
That sounds hella fun.
Idk if I need to join SA. I don't feel like upgrading to premium and not like it, with. 9 out of my pocket.
Is there an option for trial or something? I'd like to just try it out for few days.
-
05-14-20 13:43 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 362Link
You are right, the link posted does not take you there. But I had a message from a girl with the same user name. So her profile is still up. Here is the link that I have. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/c86ec...d-c8424155ca6a
-
05-14-20 10:18 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah, I have seen her maybe 1. 5 or 2 years ago. Similar experience for activities. I paid 3 as well and she hosted. Went to her place around noon and stayed for 4-5 hrs. She was pretty much down for anything sex wise and I got the anal too, seems she likes that. BBFSCIP, CIM and Anal for 2-3 hours straight. Saw her 2-3 times and then moved on. She is bigger than her pics show.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 02:01 #2553Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes, she's there, but the link you posted doesn't work. I found her by searching for her user name. (BTW, that was a pretty weird story LOL.).
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 01:09 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 500Yeah, she's been mentioned here before about said reasons. Say's no BB though, lame. I never met up with her but everyone always said they dropped loads in her, so wonder if she's serious or she just posted it up because she gets asked a lot through text. If anyone has any info I would like to know.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 23:23 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 70It's there, I'm looking at it now. Maybe she blocked you, or you blocked her at some point?
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 21:43 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 534Em
Looks like Emily who use to be on SA just posted on STG.
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...y/641740545373
-
05-13-20 19:43 #2549Banned Member

Posts: 1358Her profile is no longer there.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:54 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 70Positivevibeschick
https://www.seeking.com/member/c86ec...d-c8424155ca6a
Met her a while back and forgot to report. Wanted 400, talked her to 300. She's older than I normally would go for, but in person she looks quite younger than her age, more like she is in her early 30's. She is a bit larger than her pics let on, definitely not skinny but she carries it well. I think she also might be a bit shorter than she has listed. She's curvy and thick with a belly, great tits and a big ass. We met up and went on what felt more like a normal date than a typical meet and greet, had fun and each got a drunk. Seems like she drinks a fair bit. She was fun and easy to get along with. We went back to her place and got to it, BBFS, started out great but as we were going it got weird and she started saying kind of really clingy things to me like how she wanted to delete her profile and be monogamous with me. I'm not sure if she is always like that or if she was just really into me. It put a damper on it for me though, but I finished CIP. It was super late though and she told me I could sleep over, and I took her up on it. She told me she wanted me to lube her up in the middle of the night without warning and give her greek, which sounded great but after that I just didn't feel like I wanted to do anything to invite more clinginess. She got clingy on text after that too and I told her it wasn't going to work.
-
05-13-20 12:04 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 2184Aakssara
Wow, thanks for sharing. How did it go down, were you hosting in a hotel. Did she cash and dash? Sorry this happened to you and thanks again for the warning.
Originally Posted by BillAbc
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




