Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 31682
-
05-14-20 12:00 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 346Brevard
I go out to brevard sometimes. If you search STG search keyword: boss. She stays at the well known hotel off 528 and us1. She is white spinner, early 20's, 4'11", pretty face, and a tight little pussy. She also comes with baggage so be aware. I don't mess with her anymore because of the drama but when she's got it together she will lay it on you.
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 09:15 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 1837Melanie
Melanie the Filipino is under 5' and weighs probably 80 lbs. Not really a midget per se, but is tiny and one of the most physically flexible providers I've ever seen. She is in her 40's, has typical Filipino facial characteristics / looks. There are a couple pictures of her on the forum that are very dark. She isn't everyone's cup of tea because she isn't a young blonde teenager, but her attitude, flexibility and bang for the buck is almost unrivaled.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 08:36 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 124Lacy / Jade
Duo.
$5 - hhr.
$$5 - hr.
$$$5 - 1. 5 hr.
I stayed for an hour.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 02:08 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 281Amy (Amanda)
I can't believe she's still around I hooked up with down south in 2014. Has anyone recently seen her? Does she still look as good as those pics? They look like they were taken awhile ago.
https://callescort.org/407-318-7647
-
05-14-20 01:47 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 76Midget
Anyone know where I can find a very very small female like less than 5 ft.
-
05-13-20 20:46 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 151Mystical
Was able to get the right time to see Mystical. She has a safe, private incall on South Semoran, about 3 miles north of OIA. Mature sexy laay met me at the door. As part of screening took my temperature and I passed. Began with the main event, the BBBJ and deep throat for as long as you want. Well honed oral skill. I always need pussy and amazingly snug in the the right way. Good Kegal. The end was CIM, very well done. I enjoyed my time there. You can contact here through PM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49958002/
-
05-13-20 19:15 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 464Damage?
Looks good and sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:40 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 523Taylor
I saw her last night for a qv might try for Greek if I decide to see her again but probably not. Her coms were pretty good all the way till I got there and had to sit in my truck waiting for 10 minutes before she responded. Mediocre CBJ bit to toothy imo, kitty nothing too special to write home about. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:25 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 523Positive reviews
A lot of the positive reviews are her regulars writing another good review on her. Any time wither it's me or someone else writes a negative review she goes to her regulars and beg for good reviews on her probably.
Originally Posted by Kingforanight
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:06 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 143Won't be seeing Amber I guess
Normally don't post this kind of thing but this was precious. And I've been doing this a long time. We've never met and I texted her at 8:30 am asking if she would be available at noon. I got no response until 12:30 when she said she just got back from her other job and obviously couldn't do noon but could do 1:30.
I said "Sounds like you're keeping busy. Good for you! I had to make other arrangements but I'll try you back next week".
To which she responded.
"Other arrangements as in seeing another provider? If that's the case, could you just call her next week again? That's just poor taste to tell someone who's working their ass off that hey you miss my text so I called someone else you know? I mean it's not like I have feelings for you or give two fux about what you do so you really don't need to tell me that. All you have to say is you're busy now, right? Very poor taste, Jesus man call her again next week. Bye".
That's the whole conversation verbatim. I promise. A lot of positive reviews in here on her so just a heads up to those that enjoy your time with her: Absolutely positively pretend like she's the only woman in the world when you're around her or you may get kicked out of her club. Oh, and BTW, in this unusual case other arrangements did not mean another provider.
Originally Posted by BigD3274
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 14:53 #17257Regular Member

Posts: 14Ashley
I met her years ago, and she was really nice. Has she gotten her teeth fixed? That was the only negative in my book.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 13:19 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 44Hot!
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
The switching back and forth when they were on top of each other making out is bananas!
-
05-13-20 13:12 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 139Thick Lilly
Hi, thanks for the reminder, I had intended to send the link but obviously forgot. The mind is a terrible thing to loose. When I find it, I'll let you know!
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
Here is the link: http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/047104712488.
Have fun and play safely.
-
05-13-20 11:36 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 153Amber
Had another great lunch date with Amber in Sanford today. She has become one of my top 3 go to for now. Still building on that. Great comms as usual met me at the door in sexy Bra and panties. I walk in and just couldn't resist myself and smack that ass. She giggled and said I was frisky today. LOL. Small talk got comfortable on the bed. Awesome DFK to get the blood flowing think she knows I like it. Then on to her awesome DTBBBJ Skills. About 10 min of that was all I could take. More kissing cover goes on and RCG to start like to watch that big ass move. Had to stop her cause I wanted to pound it in K9 to finish. She got on all fours and wiggles that ass back to me lubed up and In I went. 5 min of steady pounding and down. She cleaned us up and lunch was over. See ya soon darlin.
Stay safe.
FF.
-
05-13-20 11:26 #17253Senior Member

Posts: 153Awesome
What an awesome dream brother. I would love some bed side manner like that myself. I better get signed up.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
FF.










Reply With Quote






