Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28489
    Wow Ginger sure has seen better days. She used to look a lot better drugs sure can mess up these girls bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    So I scooped this one up a while ago and she said her name was "Jen", and said she hardly ever walks the trail. She gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM and a little extra to be on video. She had no phone at the time and I was hoping her situation has changed. If you got digits or know how to contact her PM me bros! As you can see in the snap shots she was a nice looking lady.

  2. #28488

    Been too long

    No contact info. It's been ages.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    She did mention that she used to advertise. Any contact info for her?

  3. #28487
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's who I thought it was as well. Been around for eons. Walking and advertising.

    Grain 56.
    She did mention that she used to advertise. Any contact info for her?

  4. #28486

    G Spot Gin

    Yep, that's who I thought it was as well. Been around for eons. Walking and advertising.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    So I scooped this one up a while ago and she said her name was "Jen", and said she hardly ever walks the trail. She gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM and a little extra to be on video. She had no phone at the time and I was hoping her situation has changed. If you got digits or know how to contact her PM me bros! As you can see in the snap shots she was a nice looking lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the fotos is G Spot Ginger.

    Missionary Man.

  5. #28485

    G Spot

    I hooked up with G Spot Ginger years ago (OQ pickup).

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_57d032571144d.jpg‎  

  6. #28484

    G Spot

    I hooked up (car date-OQ pickup) with G Spot Ginger years ago.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_57d032571144d.jpg‎  

  7. #28483

    G Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    So I scooped this one up a while ago and she said her name was "Jen", and said she hardly ever walks the trail. She gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM and a little extra to be on video. She had no phone at the time and I was hoping her situation has changed. If you got digits or know how to contact her PM me bros! As you can see in the snap shots she was a nice looking lady.
    The girl in the fotos is G Spot Ginger.

    Missionary Man.

  8. #28482

    Snow from Texas

    Had a dream that I scooped Snow at the econo and that she had a place to rest. In this dream she asked for $ but settled at 0. 6 And, even that wasn't worth it.

    She was disconnected the entire time, awkward not personable. So pounded away, finished, and left.

    In my dream everything was covered and she doesn't share her wipes. Oh well now I know to pass next time.

    She is short very blonde with roots. Wearing a neon orange dress today. For what it's worth, her kitty was nice looking but not so tight.

    Anyway I woke up only a dream you gents should avoid.

    Stay safe. ,
    Last edited by Elysium; 05-14-20 at 11:53. Reason: Typos

  9. #28481
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    So I scooped this one up a while ago and she said her name was "Jen", and said she hardly ever walks the trail. She gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM and a little extra to be on video. She had no phone at the time and I was hoping her situation has changed. If you got digits or know how to contact her PM me bros! As you can see in the snap shots she was a nice looking lady.
    Where did you scoop her? Definitely looks good. Never seen her before.

  10. #28480

    Anybody got this ones digits or know how to contact her?

    So I scooped this one up a while ago and she said her name was "Jen", and said she hardly ever walks the trail. She gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM and a little extra to be on video. She had no phone at the time and I was hoping her situation has changed. If you got digits or know how to contact her PM me bros! As you can see in the snap shots she was a nice looking lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen-01.jpg‎   Jen-02.jpg‎  

  11. #28479

    Mixed SW

    She is cool only in town for a while 334-663-380* she is down near Wawa and Arby's Not to make you work for it but google the # past 7 . She is fun and sexy. Stay safe Pm me if you need to.

  12. #28478
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's very harsh of you bro don't get me wrong you are correct. But she was a sweet girl every time I saw her never had a bad experience, gave great head and let me film as much as I want with no up charge. But its been a couple years since our last date.
    I only got BBBJ's from her in the past.

  13. #28477

    Janelle. SMH.

    So I was hearing good things about Janelle and received her number from an awesome fellow monger.

    She replied somewhat promptly and mentioned she did outcall so she asked for my location. Silence and then she responded with "I'm okay".

    I guess Disney / Kissimmee area is too far and didn't even bother to give out donation amounts, come on. EVERYONE has got a price but if that's how the type of session that might go down, then maybe its for the best. If she broaden her availability then she'd be making a killing and well reputable. Oh, well.

    Milo.

  14. #28476
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #28475
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's very harsh of you bro don't get me wrong you are correct. But she was a sweet girl every time I saw her never had a bad experience, gave great head and let me film as much as I want with no up charge. But its been a couple years since our last date.
    She was great in 2017 and the first few months of 2018. After that she went downhill quickly. Her body is usually bloody from all the injections.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape