Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4072
-
05-16-20 11:34 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 137True that
Yup, even by BoB lofty standards she was exceptional.
Originally Posted by Wahoo2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 13:49 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 236I also met giovanna when she was new and touring all of CA with Bellas of Brazil (or something like that I forget). MAN she was a 10/10. I get the chills just thinking about it. Never knew she flipped over to this crew for awhile.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
When she started out it was just like 2 or 2. 5 for an hour. I'd prob pay at least double and maybe triple for that same kind of looks and performance. Just woooow!
-
05-15-20 13:43 #1235Banned Member

Posts: 904Oh I totally agree with that! Give out as little personal info as possible. That's why you create a hobby email addy, hobby cell and a hobby name! Create all the back stories for that also. I think we all have had that playbook for a long time.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:58 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 863You can hover your cursor arrow to each photo and the name of the hot San Diego Mamacita will appear.
Steak.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:13 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 137Who that?
Who is the second girl? She is gorgeous. I think I have met Giovana but she was with a Brazilian crew.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:04 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 137Lady Benjamin Button
She was 22 yesterday and is 21 today. I was hoping for a discounted hx rate but no luck.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 17:25 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 84So. No one?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 10:58 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 863Hx Mamacitas of SD
I have had nothing but excellent service and experience with this crew. The booker is very good at rating you back. As long as you are polite and treat her girls with respect, you will have a great session. And I agree, with you. I speak Spanish so I am able to tell these girls how I like my dick sucked, when to switch positions, how they want me to lick their kitty, etc. Their English is limited at best. Out of this group, the hottest were definitely Camila and Giovana, both retired. The most banging body was MariannaSantos with her perfect implants and 20 inch waist. The most petite is Liinda. The most passionate lover was EmmaFlores. I mean she is really a good actress or she had more fun than I did, and I like to maximize my own pleasure during my sessions ha ha ha.
They definitely recycle their girls and also frequently host in OC and LA, but I fucked most of these girls in SD:
Originally Posted by ListerineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 17:16 #1229Regular Member

Posts: 9She's definitely amazing to look at and fun to be with. She was the last girl I was with before the whole shut down and she vanished the next day. I can say Spanish speakers (like myself) likely get more accommodations, but she's a pleasure to be around regardless before I revealed I knew Spanish. She definitely made it her absolute goal to make sure I got what I went for. She's definitely a tiny girl, though, so make sure you're into small figures. I'd argue the opposite and say she's passionate, depending on what you define as passion. I could sense a YMMV situation, though. Keep in mind she may not even know she has an appointment- my experience involved knocking and being asked how long I was planning on visiting after waiting a few short moments outside. (She has a booker handle her texts, posts, reviews as she's not fluent in written English.).
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 14:58 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 61I saw her last time she was here and wrote a review. I definitely recommend. I want to try the doubles this time around. Has anyone tried the doubles with her and her friend? Is it the girl in the pictures?
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 09:14 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 181Linda99
I've seen Liinda (double I) 6 times. She is somewhat accommodating, but not real passionate. She does loosen up a bit after she pops. She is cute and around 5' tall.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
05-13-20 02:51 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 186Awesome
Been trying to see her for a while, she hasn't been here for a minute. And when she has been here our schedules never lined up.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 02:33 #1225Banned Member

Posts: 3075Linda99
One of my favorite Latina, Linda99 will be in town this weekend. If you love Latina women I highly recommend Linda99.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/839
-
05-12-20 23:26 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 563Vipkyliebanks
Anyone meet her?
-
05-12-20 23:26 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 563Probably best for a person to try and get a network first before giving up so much personal info.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



