Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 28548
-
05-15-20 09:31 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 213Girl in Lithia
I've seen her a few weeks ago. Been so busy, haven't posted much. She is attractive (7. 5, depending on preference). Not sure she is as thick as her picks, but that ass was thick enough, if that is what you are looking for. She gave a Covered BJ, was trying to do a short, get you hard type (Said she doesn't like sucking Dick, would rather eat pussy). Started off in Mish, and finished in Doggie with a nice view of the ass and some squeezing on it. She couldn't take much of a pounding though (Said she didn't like it hard). Kitty was wet, warm and snug, but you know how that goes after all of you folks run through her. Anyway YMMV. I haven't repeated cause she wasn't enthusiastic enough in the head game.
Originally Posted by Wajuja12
[View Original Post]
Skywalker.
-
05-15-20 08:58 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 50Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RighThereInAtl
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:30 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 82Tiffany
I saw tiffany within the last week, It was my first time seeing her. I've never felt so tall in my life LOL. She was really businesslike, but followed directions. After a 27 second CBJ she went to bend over for me to hit it doggy, but told her I wanted to pick her up and fuck her standing, which she let me. She bounced at at least 10% max potential, but it was enough to get the job done after a few minutes. Overall, I found her really sexy. Looks 9, attitude 6 (she definitely tried to rush the finish), performance a solid 8. I was more than happy for the 80 bones, as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 16:53 #12165Regular Member

Posts: 1Couples
My wife has suggested that we adventure out and find a provider. She requested busty (but not bbw). Money is not much of an issue but would like to keep it under 7 for 1 hr or 1. 5 hr. Anyone have any suggestions for a couple?
-
05-14-20 15:47 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 131Baywatch
Went and saw Baywatch she's in a extended stay in Vinings area. Damage was 80 for a qk, never felt rushed she is girl in pictures and she's very nice. I will be going back and seeing her again for sure.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-d...r-you/20622862
-
05-14-20 13:52 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 60Is BBJ safe
Thinking of getting bbj. Is it safe. Damage is 40 for FS.
Provider is in lithia springs. Any reviews.
-
05-14-20 13:26 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 150Spinner
I do read the posts. Regularly. Reading posts pre-COVID19 can be a waste of time though. I was just asking about any updates currently of SW that might be working and available.
Originally Posted by PWhipped
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
05-14-20 12:09 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 498Fellas,
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
Just do a reverse image search right off the bat. You'll easily see within 30 seconds that these pics are not legit.
-
05-14-20 11:42 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 37I thought Tiffany was super skinny, then I see the latest photo's in white and she has packed on some pounds.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:23 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 314I'll say this
The girl in the pictures is a porn star from France, if I remember correctly. Take that how you want to.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 10:47 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 60Molly
Any reviews in this Douglas provider damage is 80.
Listcrwaker pics look to good.
-
05-14-20 10:31 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 3658Spinner
You should read the forum. OKOK Guys, I could have just said RTFFF like the old days and said nothing more. Guess I'm getting mellow in my upper teenage years. . LOL: LOL
Originally Posted by JoGar
[View Original Post]
So anyway, just a few posts down is Rouge, tiny spinner. Also others are reviewed here, just read. Then also, Call Sunny at SSE. There are some lovely spinners available.
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
05-14-20 09:37 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 60Scam
Did she ask for half cashapp before meeting. If so scam.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 07:15 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 643Thanks Plaid, saw her ad just recently was thinking about giving her a try this weekend. But will pass, don't have time or want to waste money on a dead fish playing BS games.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the heads up.
Best.
-
05-14-20 07:07 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 643Gotcha bro, check your DM.
Best.
Originally Posted by NitroAlco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





