Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 37365
-
05-14-20 12:06 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 208Barbie
I went by to visit her yesterday at hotel near boulevard which is a lot better for me than driving to Petersburg. Had a good time but I guess we didn't have quite the connection I was looking for she said I was too big for Greek which was disappointing and she kind of rushed through the sloppy toppy special that she advertises it wasn't all that sloppy and she kept asking me to cum. She wasn't very mobile and had her knee wrapped up that might have been the reason for the lackluster visit. She is a cute girl very pleasant on the eyes. For my money I prefer Lola that was with her before BTW she said Lola was on vacation right now. Ill probably go back and sample the full service if she stays at her current location.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 10:47 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 369Barbie
Saw her last night and had another good session. She's tweaked her knee so consider playing nice and not going too rough. Forgot to mention it last time, but for those of you who haven't visited her yet due to her incall being in Petersburg, she's now in Richmond.
-
05-14-20 10:43 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 369She chatted me up then asked for a deposit. I passed.
Originally Posted by SfcMac
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 08:48 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 201Whoops
My apologies, its #9514.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 07:00 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 64Broad Rock Crystal
Anyone know what's up with her or did her number change? I can't find a recent ad and she's not responding.
-
05-14-20 06:49 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49930804/
Just curious if anyone has any info on this one, that chocolate skin just grabs my attention, I may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-20 06:29 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 346#9514
[QUOTE=OldSalt93;4785088]You sure about that post number?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4244016[/QUOTEhttp://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...306&viewfull=1#post4249306.
-
05-14-20 04:22 #14888Regular Member

Posts: 2Do not trust this one
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/785436890340
She talks a good game then rips you off, avoid at all costs.
-
05-14-20 01:30 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 70Nyla
Hey Fellas. New to the site, but not to the game.
I've seen this one a couple times.
She's older, still looks good. Has a nice ass. I usually only do QV which don't include BJs, but she is quite enjoyable.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nyla-escort-richmond-168444#erotic.
-
05-13-20 23:45 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 229April / crystal
Has anyone able to contact her at the number in the ad? I texted and didn't hear back and the next thing you know, her ad is gone.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 23:35 #14885Senior Member

Posts: 736She still answer
She still answer the phone number she probably asking for twice as she was asking many years ago probably 1 k very bitchhhy Hoe I think she just got one review here no too bad call her if you are interested
.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:49 #14884Regular Member

Posts: 3Candi
Any info on this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/423096085777
-
05-13-20 22:42 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 369I hope you find it is. I've never been with a porn star, but if I were, I feel like that's the type of performance I'd experience, without the forced fluff.
Originally Posted by Khansar
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:23 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 316Smoke. Again
Another quality visit with Smoke. She puts a lot of thought, time and effort into her sessions. I enjoy our bantering almost as much as the other activities. She's a sweetheart and so much fun!
-
05-13-20 22:17 #14881Senior Member

Posts: 694Post number?
You sure about that post number?
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4244016








Reply With Quote






