Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10111
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you do, the first time you meet her, Do Not say, "Nice to mole you. Meet you".
    I actually called and ask her that question. She went batshit crazy on me, it was good for a laugh. She is way overpriced and totally hates what she does. Overpriced pussy with an attitude is never a good thing.

  2. #10110
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...o/304008805244

    Interesting package. Says the ad is only up for a brief amount of time. Any info? Going to see if I can meet up Friday.

    Edit: Just noticed the ankle "jewelry" in one photo especially. Hmmmm
    Never replied to me.

  3. #10109

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you do, the first time you meet her, Do Not say, "Nice to mole you. Meet you".
    Doesn't Carmella charge like almost 400/ hour for barely any service at all?

  4. #10108

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Look at the upside, she can't run from the house with your money
    Wow I can't believe I didn't notice that at first! There's always something off with these ladies.

  5. #10107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Lindsay again

    Me and another person ask here before about her and she post daily. So no one seeing her yet that can provide any info. Last time I went to providence I got rush and rob pretty much with Mackenzie. So, any info on her would be great since her price seem to good if her pic is real.

  6. #10106
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...o/304008805244

    Interesting package. Says the ad is only up for a brief amount of time. Any info? Going to see if I can meet up Friday.

    Edit: Just noticed the ankle "jewelry" in one photo especially. Hmmmm
    Look at the upside, she can't run from the house with your money!

  7. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    You figure for the price she charges, she could afford Dr. Pimple Popper and have that thing growing out of her eyelid removed.

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...c/444033933966
    Whatever you do, the first time you meet her, Do Not say, "Nice to mole you. Meet you".

  8. #10104

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    So my regular just recently moved to AZ. With everything going on I've been thinking of getting out of the game for a while. Until everything passes. I would like to know if anyone has talked to Mandy or seen Mandy. I would like to see her before I go on hiatus. If you can please put in a good word for me with her, please pm me. I tried messaging her on my real number, my app, work phone, nothing. I really want to dream about it before I take some time off.
    I'm pretty sure she is only seeing well known regulars during this crisis. Good luck with that.

  9. #10103
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Didn't notice that at first.
    150 hh. 200 hr. Sent me two short blurry videos. Cute body. Def her from ad. Seekonk hotel.

  10. #10102

    Ankle jewelry

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Pretty obvious last photo with pink panties. Under her knee highs. Sent her a text haven't heard back yet.
    Didn't notice that at first.

  11. #10101
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that. But she's standing strange to.
    Pretty obvious last photo with pink panties. Under her knee highs. Sent her a text haven't heard back yet.

  12. #10100

    Mandy

    So my regular just recently moved to AZ. With everything going on I've been thinking of getting out of the game for a while. Until everything passes. I would like to know if anyone has talked to Mandy or seen Mandy. I would like to see her before I go on hiatus. If you can please put in a good word for me with her, please pm me. I tried messaging her on my real number, my app, work phone, nothing. I really want to dream about it before I take some time off.

  13. #10099

    Thank you

    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is only car dates at 90 right now. Lives in a sketchy part of Providence. Looks like a scammer.

  14. #10098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...o/304008805244

    Interesting package. Says the ad is only up for a brief amount of time. Any info? Going to see if I can meet up Friday.

    Edit: Just noticed the ankle "jewelry" in one photo especially. Hmmmm
    I noticed that. But she's standing strange to.

  15. #10097

    Looks real!

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...o/304008805244

    Interesting package. Says the ad is only up for a brief amount of time. Any info? Going to see if I can meet up Friday.

    Edit: Just noticed the ankle "jewelry" in one photo especially. Hmmmm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape