Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 37366
-
05-14-20 08:48 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 201Whoops
My apologies, its #9514.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 07:00 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 64Broad Rock Crystal
Anyone know what's up with her or did her number change? I can't find a recent ad and she's not responding.
-
05-14-20 06:49 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49930804/
Just curious if anyone has any info on this one, that chocolate skin just grabs my attention, I may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-20 06:29 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 346#9514
[QUOTE=OldSalt93;4785088]You sure about that post number?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4244016[/QUOTEhttp://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...306&viewfull=1#post4249306.
-
05-14-20 04:22 #14892Regular Member

Posts: 2Do not trust this one
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/785436890340
She talks a good game then rips you off, avoid at all costs.
-
05-14-20 01:30 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 70Nyla
Hey Fellas. New to the site, but not to the game.
I've seen this one a couple times.
She's older, still looks good. Has a nice ass. I usually only do QV which don't include BJs, but she is quite enjoyable.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nyla-escort-richmond-168444#erotic.
-
05-13-20 23:45 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 229April / crystal
Has anyone able to contact her at the number in the ad? I texted and didn't hear back and the next thing you know, her ad is gone.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 23:35 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 736She still answer
She still answer the phone number she probably asking for twice as she was asking many years ago probably 1 k very bitchhhy Hoe I think she just got one review here no too bad call her if you are interested
.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:49 #14888Regular Member

Posts: 3Candi
Any info on this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/423096085777
-
05-13-20 22:42 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 369I hope you find it is. I've never been with a porn star, but if I were, I feel like that's the type of performance I'd experience, without the forced fluff.
Originally Posted by Khansar
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:23 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 316Smoke. Again
Another quality visit with Smoke. She puts a lot of thought, time and effort into her sessions. I enjoy our bantering almost as much as the other activities. She's a sweetheart and so much fun!
-
05-13-20 22:17 #14885Senior Member

Posts: 694Post number?
You sure about that post number?
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4244016
-
05-13-20 20:37 #14884Senior Member

Posts: 52Any info on this one?
I think I may see get tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any Intel on her? Link to a pick. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/470321665467.
-
05-13-20 17:53 #14883Regular Member

Posts: 15Lindsey more info
After I posted the request last night, it occurred to me to search for her phone number. Looks like she is mainly in the Tidewater area. I may have to reach out to her anyway. Let you know if she is worth the drive.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:56 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 201April
This was the stripper that Mark introduced on the forum some months back. She was in the game for a short time and then husband found out and started causing trouble and she got out if I remember correctly. Looks like she's back now. See post #9498 under General Reports.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





