Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 32175
-
05-17-20 23:12 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 413I had the urge today. Texted her and got address. She was in a sketchy motel, so sketchy in fact that coincidentally RIGHT when my car pulls into the parking lot, Uncle LEO happened to be doing the same. I was nervous but proceeded with caution. Called her for the room which was annoying considering LEO was still on the premises, she's talking in a low voice and it's hard to hear her making it more frustrating. Anyway I get to the room, it's the girl in the pic, a little older looking than I expected or preferred. I was going to head to the shower, she asked for the donation. I reached in my pocket and asked "you do GFE right?" she said no. I asked again "No BBBJ?" she said no. I told her my friend who recommended you said you did. I decided to just leave at that point.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
To be fair she did tell me beforehand I could wait until tomorrow to see her at a different location. I opted to proceeded with the hotel but just a caution if anyone does go see her, I would probably say stay away from that hotel. I saw LEO driving by again so I'm guessing that area is just sketchy in general.
-
05-17-20 07:43 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 560Tara
Maybe this one?
Originally Posted by Mustang69
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/9631860.html
-
05-16-20 18:37 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 131Info
How would one get hold of Tara pm me.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 15:21 #15597Senior Member

Posts: 258Tara
She's gives a decent pedicure as well.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 19:52 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 433She cuts hair too. .
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 18:37 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 2686The video is from a satire page
It's not a real thing.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 11:49 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 177Oh Tara, Tara
When is she going to venture into FS? OMG she would make 36.7% above the price to massage just from the start. I have always wanted her.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:30 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 68Tara is Absolutely Top Shelf!
I've known Tara for years and agree with everything you posted. Anyone looking for a first class massage with a professional who is genuine and wants to keep her clients happy call her.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 05:46 #15592Regular Member

Posts: 20Zina
Based on the dreams of my fellow mongers, also had a dream with this lovely lady. Well worth the price of admission. Thanks to all for this dream. Be well and safe.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 05:45 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 207I know in Maryland you can't be open even by appointment. Even nail salon can't open, heard of of place was serving customer and someone call the cop on them and told them they can't serve anyone. They didn't even had a open sign on. As long the parlor is discreet and no one call the cop on them they will open. But you need to know the owner and they will serve you.
Originally Posted by MarkieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:26 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 638Tara
Tara has been reviewed many times. She gives great massage. She has wonderful tatas with great big bullets. I believe she is very motivated to make her clients happy throughout as well as the special happiness that comes from an ending. She is not a 20 something spinner who will ride you cowgirl. Don't go if that is what you want. In these more challenging times, she also is willing to provide as much safety as you may ask for. I ask for a lot. A go to option in the past and particularly now.
-
05-13-20 20:59 #15589Regular Member

Posts: 6Interesting. I have been reading the Virginia guidelines and it really says nothing about private appointments. Says closed too public so that could be translated to walk ins. So a private appointment with less than 10 people in the place may be fine. I am in WB and know of 2 places that are open and they don't seem to be having any problems. I saw some barber shops open by appointment as well. Maybe private appointments are a loophole of sorts.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 10:53 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 179Bena is running 2 girls out of her place. I saw Zina. She was about 110 lbs b Cups (real), late 20's. Mostly interest in $$.2 for everything.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9641176.html
-
05-13-20 09:47 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 71AMP appointments
AMPs need business but can't open to the public. If you're a regular client at an AMP you may wish to call and see if they answer. They may be willing to schedule a discreet appointment.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 02:19 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 558Wtf
So you'll get a broom stroke along the crack of your ass for light touch, balls thrown against your balls, and a lame handjob with those Dr. Suess looking hand extensions. I'm just not feeling it.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




