Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11157

    Tried to pm you

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyGuru1  [View Original Post]
    She still has room in her schedule this week, so if you are an interested SENIOR, shoot me a PM. Incall and outcall. White woman in her early 40's, 5'3, 150, ddf, clean, nice assets, skilled. She is a nice lady who is in need of some assistance and I'm simply helping her navigate the system safely. Great reviews. She doesn't play games and she will answer your text promptly. SENIORS PM me for details and her direct contact information. Your username will be your verification. Thanks!
    Hey DatyGuru, I tried to pm you about seeing this young lady but it told me you've exceeded your allowed number of messages and can't receive any more.

  2. #11156

    Red Devil

    I'm pretty certain this one has been reviewed before, but I can't seem to find it.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/919769459447

    Any help would be appreciated, as well as any info.

    Stay healthy. Stay safe.

  3. #11155

  4. #11154

  5. #11153

    New talent in Barberton? Harmony?

    Saw what looked to me to be a new face. Exchanged a couple of emails and seems legit but very tight lipped with short 3 word replies. Outcall / car dates only. Not a car date fan but might give it a try near the end of the week. Unless someone pulls me back in with their knowledge.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/527893195362

  6. #11152

    Batshit Crazy

    So does anyone really know whether Batshit Crazy blond girl performs (I think we all know who she is) or does everyone just avoid? Somewhat intrigued by her and like the look, so thinking about giving it a go. Real?

  7. #11151

    Looking for UTR

    Looking to line up a regular UTR friend in the Canton area, kinky, proportionate and down to earth, weekly or every other week probably. Drop me a PM if you have any options for me, tired of the run around.

  8. #11150
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFestive  [View Original Post]
    So with all the message places and strip clubs opening back up I'm hoping someone can point me in the right place to find a cute Asian that will do unspeakable things to me.
    Whenever the Warren parlors (Tiger & Sun) open back up (15th?), head there. You'll be a repeat customer guaranteed.

  9. #11149

    Let's Go

    So with all the message places and strip clubs opening back up I'm hoping someone can point me in the right place to find a cute Asian that will do unspeakable things to me.

  10. #11148
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaveDoc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Looks like her ads are recent. Thanks.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/473966403017
    She was reviewed a few weeks ago said she was good. I like her to so if you take the dive please lmk how it went.

  12. #11146

    Kandi

    I used to see her about 4 or 5 years ago. She was above average. Easy to get a hold of and reliable. Did not have much personality but I was not paying for conversation. I don't remember how much I paid but noting too high. I am a cheap bastard so if I am seeing them more then once it was affordable. She never became my go to girl but was a good second or third string. I only stopped seeing her because I like to mix it up and I get bored easily. Now assuming nothing with her has changed it should be a good time. I will say it's the same pictures she used back then. Girls that never update their pics annoy me. I will go for the average that looks like their pics then take a gamble on the chick that took a hot pic in 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungBlood330  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've scroll through pages and pages of forum can't find nothing, they both been posting for while it seems like. Any info is appreciated.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/088530668198

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...u/438608703410

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/850731917931

    "Eva".

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...p/280182777111

    This is "kandi" I know she's been positingnfor a while she got a huge ass.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/144908709750

    Any info helps been curious. Thanks.

  13. #11145

    Spoiled blonde

    Has anyone seen her? Looks like her ads are recent. Thanks.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/473966403017

  14. #11144

    This Beast

    I've been talking to this one on and off for a few days. Easy texted, low prices.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...b/195031079058

    I was smitten with those face pics. Thought they were very cute and she sent a ton more through text.

    I was thoroughly disappointed with what I saw in her car, though. Gravely, raspy voice, fatter than I imagined. Face was hers, but not attractive at all. Cigarette billowing out of the window of her filthy car.

    Left her in the parking lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beast1.jpg‎   beast2.jpg‎  

  15. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFestive  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a risk and tried her she's been around for months.

    http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/277020197539
    It is fake. The pic of her standing selfie is of daisy the unicorn or some shit. Has a few videos on manyvids and pornhub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape