Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,616 to 21,630 of 30812
-
05-13-20 09:58 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 1710One of two twins who have been providing forever. Sweet girls but living on the edge for sure. Not in the best shape.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/cherry-the-bomb/29033766
-
05-13-20 09:52 #9196Banned Member

Posts: 103She has been around for about 3 or so years with that "necklace". She was part of a bait and switch once, I walked.
Originally Posted by GoodRxMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 07:31 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 827She is a very pretty girl.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 01:37 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 263Deceptive Advertising
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/725669193963
Shows that beautiful pussy so that little head can distract big head from realizing you can't have it.
Be smarter.
-
05-13-20 01:20 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 263Bree
Unless she has declined over the past several months, she is YMMV. I had a couple good visits with her. Wet mouth and kitty, open and willing to please (although I did not do outcall or try greek) and price was right (60 qv). She was bigger than the pics (and prettier) but moved her big ass well and can take a pounding. Stopped seeing her because I hate New Bern. I would visit again.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/49250170/
-
05-12-20 23:10 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 66Cherry?
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/49915533/
-
05-12-20 22:52 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 263Charges
She, or someone she works for (ex., DCS) has custody of a person. She engaged in vaginal intercourse or a sexual act with that person. Class E felony. Unless sex act was part of a trick, this may not be monger related. She probably had a warrant and just got nabbed there. I don't recognize her.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:44 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 263Drea
Thanks. Always good to get old pics. The progression from before to after is great insight into how hard they've been living.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/914234776159
-
05-12-20 22:32 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 263Airport
The airport is not per se risky. I've had great success over there and do not recall any sign or reporting of uncle -- ESA, Microtel (shitty bed and nosy proprietor). I think this is more about LQ.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:30 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 720Great Time.
My kind of Babe, I will repeat!
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:16 #9187Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit?
I always figured this ad was fake / scam but she just updated pics which makes me think otherwise, has anyone seen her before or know if she's legit?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/501558534969
-
05-12-20 22:04 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 180I was able to setup a meet wit Daisy. But shoot, she is not my cup of tea. She's definitely not a looker. I was all excited with the body photos. As soon as I saw her face my dick went for hard to shriveled. No knock on anyone who is into her but she's not for me so I walked.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 21:46 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 447That's 2 or 3 down sides, not 1. Thanks but no thanks. Wonder who posted this (her step brother?
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
Be safe, wash your hands!
-
05-12-20 21:35 #9184Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes
It is what you think, just had a nice dream with her, BBBJ hand finish, was good. . 5 roses.
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 21:09 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 300Not positive
A couple years ago I am pretty sure I saw her, staying with an older male, she needed that to speak for sure, was real,pretty sure that's her.
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





