Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 13939
-
05-16-20 20:54 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 799Adelaide
She's intriguing. I've seen her social media accounts. Apparently she's quite the cat lover so if you're allergic it would be a no go as she is I call only until the end of the month. Her price point is good but somewhere, and I can't recall, I seem to have read a few mixed reviews. For the life of me I can't recall where. Wish I could have been more help so I'd do a bit of online researching. Perhaps you could find something on her.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 18:17 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 459MILF Adelaide
Hello all, anyone familiar with this one?
https://www.adelaidedevi.com/bio
She seems to have posts across several sites and her pricing seems decent if her pics are real - $ QV.
-
05-16-20 15:24 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 434Scammer
The index is always a good place to see if your just looking at a scammer.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...3526/1/4883570
https://escortindex.com/ad/saltlakec...3526/1/1300396
-
05-16-20 13:04 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 120She's not even in Vegas. She only takes amazon gift card or cashapp. She also has a 931 area code no.
Originally Posted by MeowMix69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 06:22 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 56Ad says just for vids and pics, so assuming all online. Lame.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 21:35 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 1300What are the prices? The link you posted has no prices.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 17:47 #6283Regular Member

Posts: 7Too good to be true?
Anyone have any info on here? She has an amazing body but the prices are surprisingly low. Too low if you ask me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...791/8302622958
-
05-13-20 01:13 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 551Yeah, she's one of my regulars whenever I'm in town-I've been seeing her for years. Drop dead gorgeous girl, and definitely great in the sack, but unfortunately she's also ADHD to the hilt and sadly she has some other serious unresolved psychological issues (I'm talking "medication needed" levels) and she has no concept of replying in a consistent and timely manner "especially" if she doesn't really know you well.
Originally Posted by JCoRunner99
[View Original Post]
So unless she's already seen you before she's going to be very difficult if not impossible to actually get with these days.
FYI: She actually has a real job now and I know she's become "extremely" low volume ever since mainly seeing just a few regulars and myself, and I don't really get the vibe she's really wanting/needing more clients from the way she speaks. I'm just one of the seemingly few people she trusts for some odd reason, guess cause I've always been really nice and patient with her despite the other things I mentioned, so she likes sending me pics of her crazy little French Bulldog doing weird shit and we talk sometimes.
Hope this info helps...
-
05-12-20 23:41 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 85Since I last posted about Remi, we messaged back and forth but she never responded if she was retired, anyone have any luck seeing her??
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/801-214-1445
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-escort-las-vegas-43690#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...1445/1/1743201
-
05-12-20 22:52 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 403Nice MILF. Maybe closer to 50, always lucid and fun to talk to. Never seen any indication she uses anything stronger than cannabis.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
Gives an excellent hummer, enjoys sex and gets into it.
$200. For me was BBFS with cip or cim after the first visit.
Saw her several times and if she were $100 would still be seeing her.
You could do a lot worse. IMHO a good attitude and girl who enjoys the encounter is everything.
-
05-12-20 21:49 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 799Candace
I've seen good reviews, and some say she's quite a bit older than 43 she advertises. She's been on my list regardless but personally I'm waiting for a while. I don't mind older as I prefer that. If you do see her, let us know. If you search her name on the mojo thread a few threads pop up.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 19:41 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 56If you read the ad in the second link the gal says she is 5'11 170 and thick. The gal is the picture aint 5'11 and the only way she is 170 is with a 50 lb weight strapped to her.
Originally Posted by FosterBananas
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 16:40 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 550I've never seen her. She's been posting for a few years that I can recall.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
The review I recall on here complained about the way she looked.
I think older and not as in shape?
I've always wondered about her.
-
05-12-20 15:50 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 339Candacefoxx
Been seeing this ad for a while. Think someone posted about her but can't find it. Anyone seen her? Thanks.
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ilf-gfe_264768
-
05-12-20 13:26 #6275Regular Member

Posts: 13












Reply With Quote





