Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 44215
-
05-13-20 18:59 #21220Senior Member

Posts: 148The detox spot
Has anyone been there before? Looking for a FS or BBBJ before work. Any place in o. C open before 8?
-
05-13-20 18:34 #21219Senior Member

Posts: 333And this place is currently open?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 18:33 #21218Senior Member

Posts: 165Typical house fee 40 / half, 60 / hr -- not much choice that I have seen -- bigger Latina girl with huge tits, smaller latina / asian mix -- definitely no hotties here. But back when the shutdown locked things up -- they were the only game in town.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:53 #21217Senior Member

Posts: 334Castle Spa
Someone mentioned that Castle Spa is open? More information please, is this the one in 17th and Ross? They're not in yelp and they website has a disconnected number. Anyone has their correct phone number, what is their house fee and who would you recommend. PM welcome. Thank you.
-
05-13-20 13:15 #21216Banned Member

Posts: 308Personally I think 69 and canine are the answer to avoiding that face to face exchange of vapors. Strictly fluids. And if she winks at you, just bury your nose in it.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 06:56 #21215Senior Member

Posts: 1954Some chicks advertise with a mask on. You can bring you own too. Doggie, flat ironing and anal is highly recommended. DFK seems to be OK as long as you don't breathe at the same time. Nobody touch faces. Gloves and bouffants are highly desirable. A decontamination shower right before and after with lots of soap and shampoo, alone and together. Yes, scuba gear is great and keep your face shield is greater. I would practice spanking with the flippers.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 01:58 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 1143I am fucking her BBFS while she insisted that both of us put on face mask. Lame!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 01:55 #21213Regular Member

Posts: 19Visited Pink pre-lock down. Nice looking facility, nice looking therapists. But bottom line a very expensive mediocre at best Nuru experience with limited mileage. If you have a better experience please report back.
Originally Posted by Dog777
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 01:14 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 45Scuba gear
Hmmm interesting. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Although I can't think of any safety precaution besides wearing a mask LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:12 #21211Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes we are!!
I am going in scuba gear minus the flippers of course. 😳.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 21:37 #21210Senior Member

Posts: 50Is Honey Blue Spa a Honey affiliate or are they just capitalizing on the name?
Originally Posted by Dog777
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 19:12 #21209Senior Member

Posts: 45Extra precaution?
What's up everyone. Finally decided to join the forum. Thank you for everyone contribution. Very helpful. I haven't been in the mix since the lock down and so called pandemic happened. Recently since there's been a slight lift in the lock down, I've been contemplating (highly tempted) on going. I'm a bit worried about the sanitation and also the legality part of it. Are you guys just taking the risk, winging it, taking any extra precaution?
-
05-12-20 17:55 #21208Regular Member

Posts: 20South OC
Anyone been to honey blue spa in Aliso Viejo. Or pinks on el toro. Trying to find my new spot.
-
05-12-20 17:50 #21207Regular Member

Posts: 20South oc.
Can anyone please tell me anything about honey blue spa in Aliso Viejo. Or pinks on el toro. I'm looking for a new place use to go to Ortega spe I real miss those girls.
Originally Posted by RmD2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 13:00 #21206Senior Member

Posts: 92Detox
Every time I have offered the normal rate of 1. They definitely get bothered so every visit after the first two I had there has been 1. 6 hhr. 4 for entrance and 1.2 for tip for myself. It is a bit pricey and the service feels a little rushed. Seen Brandi, a Roxie (which I presume to actually be Cynthia) Jessica, and one other but I can't remember the name. Asked Brandi about Greek while I was there with her and quoted 3. LOL that's too steep for me but if anyone wants to take a shot then that's her price and maybe it's negotiable. But the ladies there are curvy as can be! Enhanced of course.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





