Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by Phdmimhl  [View Original Post]
    Damn, kinda surprised to see Mikki is still around. Is she still in Redmond? I liked her set up: one room had a couch with mirrors and stripper pole. I didn't get to CIP until the 2nd time I went. I was in the "Champagne Room" and she was giving me a lap dance. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and just sat on it right there. Kinda took me by surprise LOL. From then on it was either a CIP or CIM finish with her, always going in raw though. My biggest issue with her was that it was only 1 shot and her boobs weren't the greatest implants (too hard). Eventually she let me get in 2 shots though after I had seen her a few times.

    I should hit her up next time I'm in town LOL.
    Mikki is still around, but not in Redmond. I was in the mood for some Asian action on Monday, so I texted her and Kangels. I realized Mikki is in the apartments directly across the street from Kangels. It felt like destiny, so I scheduled them back-to-back. Saw Mikki first, she never mentioned a cover, but I agree that her tits are whack. The upside is that she took two shots, one CIM & one CIP, with zero hesitation. Afterwards, I walked over to Kangels, and pounded Foxy until I dumped a load CIP in her. It was a good afternoon.

  2. #10149

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoJ  [View Original Post]
    The name is "Rosay" and "Britley4u", the autocorrect screwed me.
    Who is Auto correct? I'd love to meet her.

    Heh heh.

  3. #10148
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Is her In Call at a private residence?
    Those pics look like they were taken at the hillside motel.

  4. #10147

    I appreciate it my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    Just asked her straight up what she doesn't do and she said hard no on BBFS. Though her reviews sounds good and she agreed to do Greek so I'll take a chance on it see if she changes her mind in person. Supposed to see her this evening.
    I have been staring at her ads just wondering, good luck and happy hunting!

  5. #10146

    Rosay

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452499-Rosay

    Any word if she belongs on this web? Any info would be tremendous.

    Britley4. She was one of the best experiences I've had.
    In my experience BBFS was not available. Camel slide was though. YMMV.

    Good luck.

  6. #10145

    Rosay

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but some of her previous posts state submissive and open minded
    Just asked her straight up what she doesn't do and she said hard no on BBFS. Though her reviews sounds good and she agreed to do Greek so I'll take a chance on it see if she changes her mind in person. Supposed to see her this evening.

  7. #10144
    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    I didn't partake when I saw her a few days ago but it was offered in person with no additional. Great bbbjcimws. That was mind blowing. After the session she was in the bathroom for 10 minutes getting yelled at by her supposed boyfriend who was in lockup for a while. Not sure I'd repeat other than a fantastic BJ. http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...1/640696989133.
    Is her In Call at a private residence?

  8. #10143

    This one belongs here

    I didn't partake when I saw her a few days ago but it was offered in person with no additional. Great bbbjcimws. That was mind blowing. After the session she was in the bathroom for 10 minutes getting yelled at by her supposed boyfriend who was in lockup for a while. Not sure I'd repeat other than a fantastic BJ. http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...1/640696989133.

  9. #10142

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452499-Rosay

    Any word if she belongs on this web? Any info would be tremendous.

    Britley4. She was one of the best experiences I've had.
    The name is "Rosay" and "Britley4u", the autocorrect screwed me.

  10. #10141

    HollyJames

    I am almost certain this one has been mentioned on this board (section) before. Who remembers her from her SA days? A little bit of a flake and hard to schedule with, I met her 2-3 times when she was really new. BBFS no problem. First time she made a little bit of a fuss. So I told her okay I will get her the morning after pill in addition to the "allowance." She immediately agreed. When I got there, there was no mention of it. Met at her home in seattle. Good lady. Flaky - but in the end was a little too clingy for me. Kept texting me at odd hours asking for money and sending me videos of herself. I nexted her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?434532-HollyJames

    Thought I would share here. She now lists no BBBJCIM and no BBFS. But we all know both of those are BS for most providers on TNA.

  11. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452499-Rosay

    Any word if she belongs on this web? Any info would be tremendous.

    Britley4. She was one of the best experiences I've had.
    Not sure but some of her previous posts state submissive and open minded.

  12. #10139

    Rosary on TNA

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452499-Rosay

    Any word if she belongs on this web? Any info would be tremendous.

    Britley4. She was one of the best experiences I've had.

  13. #10138
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    That's more than MM was charging. Yikes!

    She says age 23, and that username joined in 2012. Won't accept convo from google voice or text apps but is using one herself.

    Comedy. TOFTT and report back LOL.
    Yeah I notice the Inconsistencies later in ad she is 26 no toftt for me if she is good to go we'll hear.

  14. #10137
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!ONYLFANS-LINK-IN-DESCRIPTION-.

    Anyone seen this chick? Her duo partner Christie Carter is BBFSCIP. Wondering if anyone had a dump a load this.
    She's out on BBFS as far as I know.

  15. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    I've tried with her on several fronts, always a hard no. I thought that too and even talked with her again yesterday about another visit, still no. YMMV as always.
    Thanks for the feedback. Maybe in a duo situation seeing her partner getting bare dicked might change her mind but at those insane prices it will be a hard pass. Her partner is really only good for a QV desperation cum dump session. No service whatsoever. Doesn't suck dick but happy to let you dump a load in her. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape