Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 14631
-
05-13-20 09:08 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 279Crazy
She's also batshit crazy and your lucky she didn't try to get you arrested as well. Idk how many guys ask about her and I always try to warn them to stay away. There needs to be a way to review these chick on the STG site.
Originally Posted by Doji63
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 07:53 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 1074Brooke is Real
Even though her ad says "Location - in and out" which sounds like a scam, she is real. And fun.
http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...g/687026508284
-
05-13-20 07:04 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 943I think her real name is heather and yeah she is borderline. You need to keep telling her what to do or she will forget what she's there for.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 05:08 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 667She's been reviewed
Her hair used to be black. The name escapes me.
Originally Posted by Doji63
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 23:05 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 94Stay Away
Terrible provider. People in the house, changes her price, playing on her phone, worst attempt at blowjob I've ever had, acted strung out. Hands down worst provider I've ever had.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/689875368135
-
05-12-20 19:46 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 232Alessandra at Cleveland
Ok, something in my Electricians head decided to give her another try. What the hell. If the situation looks fishy, then just bolt he figures. This time he got a different location that was more on the budget side of things so I figured that was a good sign that maybe she got scared off too. Im glad he gave her a go again and they got reacquainted. All in all the same great head and usual service, but something about it seemed more mechanical he says. Either way not complaining. Still had fun.
-
05-12-20 16:30 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 232Seems to happen even to the best of them
Sad. It's definitely believable as I've seen that happen with good providers too many times before. If anyone decides to visit her or any other girls that could pose that kind of danger, my advise is to legally carry something small for protection in a cargo pocket or something for discretion (This is Florida after all... Use your rights RESPONSIBLY). Heck even a pepper spray is better than nothing.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:41 #3194Asshole

Posts: 1239Date from hell! Kay / Kate / Kelly
Had a previous date with Kelly that was good. So I decided to take a long trip and see her again. Good communication. I arrived on time and then she texted running behind and needed extra time. Waited 15 min then received text to come. She was outside smoking when I arrived at the Bentley location. Still no furniture in the apartment, but candy use supplies on the counter just like last time. She was complaining of being hot and sweaty so on came the ceiling fan. Small chit chat then the dress comes off. This time no GFE beginning like last visit. Went right for the BBBJ which was very lackluster. After a few minutes, she looks up and says "what's wrong, can't you come?" My man was hard as a rock and suggested Fucking That's when HELL happened. She told me to leave the money and go to the store and get some condoms because she didn't have any. Last time was bb. Told her I wasn't leaving full donation for 5 minutes of a blowjob. Donation was hh. She actually started yelling for "lowman" her pimp / bf that was in a back bedroom. I manage to escape without harm but she seemed drug crazed. I thought she was a good provider, but my spider senses knew it was a set up. I can never recommend her. Know there's a guy "lowman". In the back bedroom listening. Terrible experience!
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...?keywords=2555
-
05-11-20 12:42 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 232My Electrician hasn't tried hitting her up again because of her high retail price (when combined with that beautiful Latinas's backdoor at least), but is a bit surprised she's never sent a message his way (though that just seems to be her style). I'm sure she's busy as he remembers wanting to add extra time to his half hr for an added donation, but couldn't due to another appointment she had afterwards. She's smoking hot right now so make sure you're texting and calling her new number she's been posting lately rather than her old number (as my Electrician originally did).
Originally Posted by MrClean
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 11:58 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 93Candy?
Hey fellows,
I've seen Candy has been posting in the area again, and I've been trying to set something up with her, but all calls go unanswered and she doesn't respond to texts. Last time I tried to hit her up within an hour of posting and I get zero response. Is there some kind of secret handshake I'm not aware of or is she simply that damn busy? Any help in contacting her would definitely be appreciated.
Stay frosty.
-
05-10-20 15:19 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 75Brianna
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...w/150537714839
Any information on this provider?
-
05-09-20 22:14 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 667Lr
We must have been posting at the same time. Concur wholeheartedly.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 22:11 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 667Yo!
You do not have to be a felon to get turned to nail someone in a sting when you have been busted on a Felony charge. Be it DRUGS or anything else. The fukking VICE pigs turn them against ANYONE. GET IT? The VICE pigs don't give 2 shits about the drugs, THEY want the power to go higher in the stream. THEY want to be recognized, get their fugging dicks sucked at the same time. It's not justice they want, IT'S POWER.
Originally Posted by Tatertot1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 20:37 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 31Just the facts
Guess anything is possible, all I can say is, I have been with her at least 3 times and never an issue but your right, YMMV.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 16:08 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 232Means Nothing
I can't tell you how many times I've seen girls roll over on Johns. The electrician has been with her also. That's a serious YMMV situation which doesn't add up to the success he's had with the other ladies. Just cause a provider gives great head and probably Has been inseminated by a few of those here doesn't mean she won't "HELP" LE for a lighter punishment once caught. I've seen that far too often in NY. FMPD has been trying to attempt the same level of success as NYC and Long Island (The current sheriff is from there). Maybe she's not an informant, but the situation seemed to coincidental especially since she's been in hiatus since April 3. And suddenly shows up in Fort Myers, despite how much she hated coming to FM (she verbalized preferring Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda. There are texts to prove that). Either way, she's a waste of time. Hot and real, but not performing for me at least.
Originally Posted by Tatertot1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




