Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 23697
-
05-13-20 17:39 #11157Regular Member

Posts: 17Tried to pm you
Hey DatyGuru, I tried to pm you about seeing this young lady but it told me you've exceeded your allowed number of messages and can't receive any more.
Originally Posted by DatyGuru1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:13 #11156Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 66Red Devil
I'm pretty certain this one has been reviewed before, but I can't seem to find it.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/919769459447
Any help would be appreciated, as well as any info.
Stay healthy. Stay safe.
-
05-13-20 14:01 #11155Regular Member

Posts: 10
-
05-13-20 11:46 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 507Any Info on this one
-
05-13-20 11:34 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 869New talent in Barberton? Harmony?
Saw what looked to me to be a new face. Exchanged a couple of emails and seems legit but very tight lipped with short 3 word replies. Outcall / car dates only. Not a car date fan but might give it a try near the end of the week. Unless someone pulls me back in with their knowledge.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/527893195362
-
05-13-20 09:10 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 375Batshit Crazy
So does anyone really know whether Batshit Crazy blond girl performs (I think we all know who she is) or does everyone just avoid? Somewhat intrigued by her and like the look, so thinking about giving it a go. Real?
-
05-13-20 05:19 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 162Looking for UTR
Looking to line up a regular UTR friend in the Canton area, kinky, proportionate and down to earth, weekly or every other week probably. Drop me a PM if you have any options for me, tired of the run around.
-
05-12-20 23:13 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 1117Whenever the Warren parlors (Tiger & Sun) open back up (15th?), head there. You'll be a repeat customer guaranteed.
Originally Posted by MrFestive
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 18:35 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 29Let's Go
So with all the message places and strip clubs opening back up I'm hoping someone can point me in the right place to find a cute Asian that will do unspeakable things to me.
-
05-12-20 16:04 #11148Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-12-20 12:28 #11147Regular Member

Posts: 18She was reviewed a few weeks ago said she was good. I like her to so if you take the dive please lmk how it went.
Originally Posted by OctaveDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 10:22 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 59Kandi
I used to see her about 4 or 5 years ago. She was above average. Easy to get a hold of and reliable. Did not have much personality but I was not paying for conversation. I don't remember how much I paid but noting too high. I am a cheap bastard so if I am seeing them more then once it was affordable. She never became my go to girl but was a good second or third string. I only stopped seeing her because I like to mix it up and I get bored easily. Now assuming nothing with her has changed it should be a good time. I will say it's the same pictures she used back then. Girls that never update their pics annoy me. I will go for the average that looks like their pics then take a gamble on the chick that took a hot pic in 2011.
Originally Posted by YungBlood330
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 08:14 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 33Spoiled blonde
Has anyone seen her? Looks like her ads are recent. Thanks.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/473966403017
-
05-11-20 20:48 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 732This Beast
I've been talking to this one on and off for a few days. Easy texted, low prices.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...b/195031079058
I was smitten with those face pics. Thought they were very cute and she sent a ton more through text.
I was thoroughly disappointed with what I saw in her car, though. Gravely, raspy voice, fatter than I imagined. Face was hers, but not attractive at all. Cigarette billowing out of the window of her filthy car.
Left her in the parking lot.
-
05-11-20 19:26 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 764It is fake. The pic of her standing selfie is of daisy the unicorn or some shit. Has a few videos on manyvids and pornhub.
Originally Posted by MrFestive
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





