Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 59513
-
05-12-20 16:51 #36323Senior Member

Posts: 322Anna's car was at Health at 4:15 today
Along with 3 other girls cars.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 16:35 #36322Senior Member

Posts: 146Nothing like a money motivated pretty face. She was above average.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 16:14 #36321Douchebag

Posts: 344Open.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 16:13 #36320Senior Member

Posts: 86Ly massage across from LA fitness
Has anybody got a recent visit report?
-
05-12-20 14:31 #36319Senior Member

Posts: 217As I shared last week, the new shop "No 1 Massage" is open. It is on Cumberland Blvd in a strip shopping center next to Carrabas. Just a ˝ mi down from Mei Mei. Ask for Amy. Sexy!!
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 13:47 #36318Senior Member

Posts: 43Smyrna
Tplus as of Saturday still has closed due to health reasons / Closed. I know Lily who run Li Massage and Sisi, she says their not comfortable opening yet I check with her weekly. Both still closed.
.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 13:33 #36317Senior Member

Posts: 363Tell MMS you have a stack of benjis and in need of fucking Anna. She will find her for you. Let us know and will go fuck her after you. Lolz.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 13:27 #36316Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mei Mei is open. I was in that area last week and the open sign was lit up. Not sure about the others now. I'll be in that part of town on Friday so I'll see.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 12:23 #36315Senior Member

Posts: 119Any news from Smyrna? PZ, Yong Sheng, Mei Mei, Li, Holiday?
-
05-12-20 11:05 #36314Banned Member

Posts: 13634What chain of quotes? I made a simple post about Anna and Bella being gone. You replied to it and asked how to get them to do BBFS. And now are you saying that one of them does BBFS? Good luck finding either of them first.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 06:43 #36313Banned Member

Posts: 13634I was told Anna is gone for good. Not sure if she's going to work at another CAMP or is in another line of work.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 00:13 #36312Senior Member

Posts: 38Lulu is a 50+ years old woman and not a girl.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:26 #36311Senior Member

Posts: 78Ha hhaa
Hilarious. On a serious note. How do you know and anyone knows when and where we can see Anna back? I am a regular.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:23 #36310Senior Member

Posts: 38Isn't it easy if we follow the chain of quotes?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I wasn't asking to know the answer anyways, I know at least one of those who does.
-
05-11-20 18:46 #36309Banned Member

Posts: 13634That shit is priceless. Can't tell you how many times I've encountered providers who either touted the Christian angle or tried to advise me on how to live a better life. At times it takes all of the self-discipline one can muster to not burst out laughing at such hypocrisy.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
Hoars doing TED talks should be a Netflix special.









Reply With Quote






