Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7328

    Michele1 L

    I'm not going to to in to as much detail as Mitch but I recently saw Michele after not seeing her for about 5 years. She is even better looking now than she was years ago. Her head game is on point, one of the few who can truly go deep, and I would love for her to spend the entire session doing just that however she looks so damn good, I had to get inside. The main event involved multiple positions and ended with her on the edge of the bed in doggy with her rubbing her pussy while I pounded away.

    Michele is very easy to talk to and we spent the rest of my time nerding out a little bit on her older game collection. I always enjoy my visits with her and even after not seeing her for 5 ish years, it felt like there was no time at all between visits. Definitely looking forward to seeing her again.

  2. #7327

    Michele1L (Girlschool)

    Michele1L (Girlschool)

    Recently got back from vacation and was finally able to dream of the mesmerizing Michele1L again. It felt like an eternity since I last saw her but in reality it was only 2 weeks, LOL. Michele greeted me in an incredibly sexy school girl outfit from the "Academy For Wayward Girls" (see pics of model attached below) and as I unzipped her top to reveal more of her cleavage I was reminded of the song "Girlschool", LOL.

    Link to "Girlschool" by Britny Fox (quite possibly the best music video of all time, LOL):
    https://youtu.be/8fAi8Jc2hrw

    Link to live version from MTV in 1988:
    https://youtu.be/mKNEQ7b4Lvc

    Link to "The Making of the Girlschool Video" (FF to 2:45 to see the girls in their sexy uniforms!):
    https://youtu.be/M7PCN35f9os

    Dream started with a DFK makeout session in bed with Michele laying on top of me. She eventually worked her way down my body and removed my briefs with her teeth so she could commence an unfuckingbelievable DTBBBJ while still in her school girl outfit. After about 10 min of DTBBBJ I told her I wanted to taste her pussy so I asked her to strip down to just her white thong panties for some 69.

    I kissed her pussy through her panties while she DT'd my cock before eventually pulling them aside for some DATY. Even though her mouth was full I could hear M1L begin to moan with pleasure and she began moving her pussy up and down on my tongue with more force. I was shocked at how engorged her clit was getting. I've been seeing M1L regularly for a long time and I have never seen her clit get quite that big before. I just continued doing what I was doing but picked up the pace a little and after about another 5 min she began to shudder with an O, it was some of the best 69 I've ever had!

    After she recovered M1L slid down to mount me for some RCG. I squeezed and spanked her buns as I marveled at the view of my cock being repeatedly swallowed by her beautiful pussy. When she sat up straight I fondled her tits and held on to her pony tail while she hopped up and down like a rabbit. I reached around to rub her clit while we fucked and she returned the favor by stroking and fondling my freshly shaved balls as we fucked. Her pussy was super wet so I reached up to put my finger in her mouth so she could suck some of her own pussy juices.

    Told her I wanted to kiss her while we fucked so she spun around for some CG. We fucked like newlyweds in a tight embrace while DFKing the whole time. I had her sit up so I could suck her awesome tits while we continued fucking in CG. My body wanted to pop then and there but my brain wanted to experience some K9 first so I asked her if she wanted to get fucked like a doggy and she said "yes".

    M1L got on all fours and wiggled her ass to entice me as I relubed, what a view! After my cock was safely ensconced in her warm wet pussy I watched us fuck in the mirror, it was awesome watching us fuck from an angle you would normally only get to see in a porno. I told her I had heard she was being a bad girl at the Academy For Wayward Girls while I was on vacation. I asked if it was true and she said "yes" so I spanked her left bun with moderate force. Then I asked if she had been a VERY bad girl and she said "yes" so I spanked her right bun even harder, LOL. I grabbed her gently by the pony tail with my right hand and continued spanking her with my left hand as I rode her hard.

    Michele was moaning with pleasure and reached under to rub her clit and fondle my balls while we fucked. It was more than I could take and my hour was drawing to a close so I grabbed her ass and pounded away with everything I had before starting the countdown. I dismounted and stood up while M1L kneeled before me for a CIM which took my breath away. It felt like a huge load being released in her mouth but I never saw a single drop. God damn I missed her!! After we cleaned up we lay in bed for some pillow talk and made plans for our next session before I was on my way.

    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info. If you see her I HIGHLY recommend requesting she wear the school girl outfit. As I'm finishing up this review I just got a "Hey wyd" text from Cassie so it looks like its going to be another awesome day!

    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0953.jpg‎   IMG_0946.jpg‎   IMG_0949.jpg‎   IMG_0948.jpg‎  

  3. #7326

    Frank

    Hey please let me know too and thanks in advance.

  4. #7325

    Frank

    Legal 19. I'm in, hit me up with the details.

  5. #7324

    Frank

    Pm I'm interested as well. I will cover a bigger donation.

  6. #7323

    FrankSzoll inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    It's a little bit strange but it may be all right to see your posting. Are you going to try to help the girl or try to pimp her?
    Can you PM me?

  7. #7322

    Amazing opportunity

    Hey Frank PM when you see this.

  8. #7321

    Help or Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSzoll  [View Original Post]
    Let me provide a little background information. First off, I sincerely and deeply wish somebody was providing these opportunities besides myself that would be a real gift!

    Secondly I really struggle with the communication system on this site because it is real difficult to free up space on the message system which clogs up to capacity so quickly, this is why I have resorted to the only efficient thing I can come up with which is to go by my email. I wish I could use the message board on the site but it's just not practical the way it jams up the capacity. So please contact me at the following email if you are interested.

    Okay so now let me explain that I have been in the game a long time at this point, mainly in the West Palm Beach and Southeast Florida areas, and I am perpetually frustrated buy The Chronic lowest common denominator Behavior among fellow mongers. The bottom line is I can't foot the bill for your fun. Which believe it or not is actually what wines up occurring, and that just isn't going to work. What I do is put in a lot of effort to find extremely high-quality girls which are often nines on a recent real scale not SW scale, and based on the timing of it these girl next door's could actually deliver some fun. And for example I have one right now available in Orlando in this timing window. She just turned 19 and a still and braces she has her I'd and birth certificate and she is ready for fun. This girl is close to a 10 on real scale she is super sweet and cooperative and entirely new and under the radar. There is a window of opportunity with her between tomorrow night and perhaps Monday or Tuesday oh, so if anyone wants to join forces with me and make it happen send me an email right away. I can't express enough how fantastic this opportunity is and really it's just the kind of thing that normal guys never get the experience to enjoy because usually it is just way too expensive or way too hard to find or impossible, but it's available now so I left my email address where I can be contacted.
    It's a little bit strange but it may be all right to see your posting. Are you going to try to help the girl or try to pimp her?

  9. #7320

    Amazing opportunity

    Let me provide a little background information. First off, I sincerely and deeply wish somebody was providing these opportunities besides myself that would be a real gift!

    Secondly I really struggle with the communication system on this site because it is real difficult to free up space on the message system which clogs up to capacity so quickly, this is why I have resorted to the only efficient thing I can come up with which is to go by my email. I wish I could use the message board on the site but it's just not practical the way it jams up the capacity. So please contact me at the following email if you are interested. [Email address deleted by Admin]

    Okay so now let me explain that I have been in the game a long time at this point, mainly in the West Palm Beach and Southeast Florida areas, and I am perpetually frustrated buy The Chronic lowest common denominator Behavior among fellow mongers. The bottom line is I can't foot the bill for your fun. Which believe it or not is actually what wines up occurring, and that just isn't going to work. What I do is put in a lot of effort to find extremely high-quality girls which are often nines on a recent real scale not SW scale, and based on the timing of it these girl next door's could actually deliver some fun. And for example I have one right now available in Orlando in this timing window. She just turned 19 and a still and braces she has her I'd and birth certificate and she is ready for fun. This girl is close to a 10 on real scale she is super sweet and cooperative and entirely new and under the radar. There is a window of opportunity with her between tomorrow night and perhaps Monday or Tuesday oh, so if anyone wants to join forces with me and make it happen send me an email right away. I can't express enough how fantastic this opportunity is and really it's just the kind of thing that normal guys never get the experience to enjoy because usually it is just way too expensive or way too hard to find or impossible, but it's available now so I left my email address where I can be contacted.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

    Additionally your PM's are clogged up because you aren't deleting your saved sent messages. If you don't want to save them you can change that in settings.

    Go to your pm's and select "sent items" then delete all of them, then:

    In the top left corner it says "Settings" click that, then click "General Settings" then about 2/3 down that page select "Don't save a copy of sent messages" and Bob's your uncle your message system won't clog up so fast.

    A2

  10. #7319

    Yes, to Sexy Sidney having an incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Vino. Does she have an incall set up? I recall that being an issue in the past.
    Right now, she's staying at a nicer motel near the airport.

  11. #7318
    Just tell her you have seen her. If she says she don't remember just give her a friendly reminder. I don't think these chicks remember everyone. I've seen a few who haven't remembered me. Worth a shot.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I certainly wish I had!! Let us know when she is accepting new clients!

  12. #7317

    Sexy Sidney

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I had a great dream with Sidney yesterday. She's gained about ten lbs since I last saw her and she looks great. It all went to that gorgeous PHAT ass of hers! She has a new, chic hair style and it becomes her. Gifts are $ hh and $. 8 fh. Greek and / or fetishes are an extra 50.

    As always, I had a awesome time. She is total GFE by everyone's standards.

    She wanted me to let everyone know that she is only seeing previous clients at this time. If you have seen her before and need her digits, PM me. If you haven't seen her before, don't bother. She will figure you out immediately and you'll just be wasting everyone's time.
    Thanks Vino. Does she have an incall set up? I recall that being an issue in the past.

  13. #7316

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I had a great dream with Sidney yesterday. She's gained about ten lbs since I last saw her and she looks great. It all went to that gorgeous PHAT ass of hers! She has a new, chic hair style and it becomes her. Gifts are $ hh and $. 8 fh. Greek and / or fetishes are an extra 50.

    As always, I had a awesome time. She is total GFE by everyone's standards.

    She wanted me to let everyone know that she is only seeing previous clients at this time. If you have seen her before and need her digits, PM me. If you haven't seen her before, don't bother. She will figure you out immediately and you'll just be wasting everyone's time.
    I certainly wish I had!! Let us know when she is accepting new clients!

  14. #7315

    Sexy Sidney

    I had a great dream with Sidney yesterday. She's gained about ten lbs since I last saw her and she looks great. It all went to that gorgeous PHAT ass of hers! She has a new, chic hair style and it becomes her. Gifts are $ hh and $. 8 fh. Greek and / or fetishes are an extra 50.

    As always, I had a awesome time. She is total GFE by everyone's standards.

    She wanted me to let everyone know that she is only seeing previous clients at this time. If you have seen her before and need her digits, PM me. If you haven't seen her before, don't bother. She will figure you out immediately and you'll just be wasting everyone's time.

  15. #7314

    SM wanting Yashii info

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is wow! I met Yashie years ago and was one of my fav back then before she went into retirement. And I am so glad she is back and hasn't changed a bit. Yashie is still super sexy and beautiful with a great disposition. I called Yashie up communication was good with her we scheduled a time and there she was on time looking as beautiful as ever. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and chatted for awhile getting caught up on what she has been doing. Then the fire works started, Just like before Yashie was accommodating in all positions. My only regret is that I was limited in time because I had a pending appointment over my head if I could I would of asked her to to please extend my time. None the less I had an amazing time with her I am glad she is back! And I will be seeing her soon very soon. Gentleman do not ask me for her number she came back as a UTR you need to get with the member who reintroduced her back to us as a UTR.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Won't mention SM name but I tried to message you back but you have exceeded your messages allowed. You were kind of rude in telling me that Yashii used to be a regular provider and why wouldn't she want her digits out now. Orlo states it perfectly. It is not our call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape