Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,011 to 23,025 of 44210
-
05-11-20 22:55 #21200Senior Member

Posts: 72How old would you say Bailey is?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 22:53 #21199Senior Member

Posts: 78What was the damage.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 21:43 #21198Senior Member

Posts: 35Detox Spot
Hey all. I've mostly stuck to Korean agencies, however I there might be a cheaper option in the massage parlors, which brings me to Detox Spot. I've heard about it and I've seen the ads, but have never bothered to pay a visit. That said, can anybody give me some insight on this place? I've messaged one of the contacts there who tells me that it's open til 2 am which is pretty convenient. Other than that, can anybody give me an idea of what the price typically comes out to at the end of a session? I get that it may be different for each girl, but rough estimates would help. Anybody there you might recommend?
-
05-11-20 19:26 #21197Senior Member

Posts: 334Westminster
He's describing Bailey at Brookhurst, so it's Westminster.
Originally Posted by Dijaju
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 19:14 #21196Regular Member

Posts: 24Probably 6* in wm
Probably the WM from NoClue's post and I asked pps if there's one over there.
Originally Posted by Dijaju
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 17:44 #21195Senior Member

Posts: 57Location
Was this blue tide, formerly known as 6* in Tustin? Or the other 6*?
Originally Posted by Warea654
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 17:40 #21194Senior Member

Posts: 5776 * bailey
Finally went here, damn it is packed during lunch. Very noisy and wall does not go all the way up. Asked bailey, she is not the same one described here. She is short and a bit chubby. Service is nice so not as bad. Above avg massage, a little teasing (which I like and that's why I go AMP) Allowed fiv, BBBJ, cfs. Paid for hr and left at 35 minutes. She took like 10 to 15 minute massage. Will go again and see who else is there.
-
05-11-20 17:39 #21193Regular Member

Posts: 24Correct
That's right and is right that's the sister place.
Originally Posted by IndieBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 17:36 #21192Banned Member

Posts: 725Any intel on this one?
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...m/9646010.html
IDK why, but I've been intrigued by her for a while, even though she's a little older (42). I have a thing for Danish women I guess. I was in Denmark last summer and it's one of the few countries I've visited where I literally wanted to bang every woman I saw walking around. I might just TOFTT on this one unless someone has some intel that says I shouldn't. Prices seem reasonable.
-
05-11-20 17:26 #21191Senior Member

Posts: 57Correct
It's right next to the border of Santa Ana which might be why he said Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by IndieBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:51 #21190Senior Member

Posts: 77Blue Tide
Isn't blue tide in Tustin?
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 10:28 #21189Senior Member

Posts: 3331. Nah.
Originally Posted by Hyoony
[View Original Post]
2. Blue Tide is 6 Star. Same place.
3. Keeping it real and accurate.
4. Your rates are inaccurate too. It's 30/ hh, 40/ hr. Plus tip.
-
05-11-20 09:12 #21188Banned Member

Posts: 3086 Star location
This 6 Star is in Westminster on Brookhurst. So as not to be confused with the 5 Star shop nearby on Euclid and Edinger. The rest of the details are typical of the location and, to answer another question on this thread, Cherry does work here. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by Warea654
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 00:54 #21187Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
Thanks for the review is this the same 6* with Cherry?
Originally Posted by Warea654
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 00:37 #21186Senior Member

Posts: 511. Google what YMMV is.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
2. Two different AMP.
3. Can't really blame her because of corona, GFE services are definitely harder to find currently.











Reply With Quote





