Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3060
    Kelly the babe. Is she worth the BB? Like is she clean? Would love to know if anyone here would recommend her, I want some new nuts LOL.

  2. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenfen  [View Original Post]
    When I last spoke with them in 2019 Olivia was, but Natasha was not. Olivia had told me it was 4 $ for hour bare.
    Ooohh nice. Thanks for info. I got the vibe that she was an adamant no with bare. She didn't seem like she was bare friendly when I saw her as GC or as an independent.

  3. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Olivia or Natasha, former GC Girls, who are working independent now are bare friendly?
    When I last spoke with them in 2019 Olivia was, but Natasha was not. Olivia had told me it was 4 $ for hour bare.

  4. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    From my recent visit there, I met with the Asian girl. Her escort name is simply Asia (not so original). On my way in, a Spanish girl long black hair, few tattoos, a little slim performed the LE check. Oh boy, she is smoking hot and exude an amazing sexual energy that got me crazy about her. Right now I am busy with lear, but I have her on my MUST SEE LIST for June. Nice to talk to. And yes she is also bare friendly according to management. Can't wait. Damn, I have a lot of reviews to write this week end.
    Looking forward to your reviews!

  5. #3056

    Ashley Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Danginfantry  [View Original Post]
    I recently just found this forum and I'm here to confirm that Ashley is still BBFS cip friendly. Like some people posted, her voice is deeper than I thought it would be. She does do completions and a lot of those girls take anavar to cut up and gain muscle so maybe that's why it's deeper? But anyways, she was very easy going and submissive. BBFS twice 2 pops cip.
    She doesn't tour New York and she puts people on blacklists who ask about BBFS. I know because it happened to me and several other guys on this board who saw her recently. I am not trying to argue, I am just stating facts to inform the community. Anyone who has seen her in person can tell she isn't on steroids, dude.

  6. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by Danginfantry  [View Original Post]
    I recently just found this forum and I'm here to confirm that Ashley is still BBFS cip friendly. Like some people posted, her voice is deeper than I thought it would be. She does do completions and a lot of those girls take anavar to cut up and gain muscle so maybe that's why it's deeper? But anyways, she was very easy going and submissive. BBFS twice 2 pops cip.
    Does she sound like a dude? Thinking of seeing her but if her voice is too deep then I'll probably pass.

  7. #3054
    Anyone know if Olivia or Natasha, former GC Girls, who are working independent now are bare friendly?

  8. #3053

    Lear

    Who are BBFS at Lear now? Any CIP? Also, anyone seen Polly or Alena?

  9. #3052

    Pearlsofnyc

    Damn! I kinda want to go to Pearlsofnyc just to get the door check! 😂 But for real, though. Sounds hot. I know prob pull out dick and she sucks it once? But, man.

    Only thing I don't like, am I wrong or is there only one, non-face pic on their site for each chick. And it's a bad non-face pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    From my recent visit there, I met with the Asian girl. Her escort name is simply Asia (not so original). On my way in, a Spanish girl long black hair, few tattoos, a little slim performed the LE check. Oh boy, she is smoking hot and exude an amazing sexual energy that got me crazy about her. Right now I am busy with lear, but I have her on my MUST SEE LIST for June. Nice to talk to. And yes she is also bare friendly according to management. Can't wait. Damn, I have a lot of reviews to write this week end.

  10. #3051
    Just give it time. If you don't hear back in 24 hours or a couple days, reach out again. Use your own judgment. But it does take time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    So I texted their number to be verified, but I got no response.

  11. #3050

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    From my recent visit there, I met with the Asian girl. Her escort name is simply Asia (not so original). On my way in, a Spanish girl long black hair, few tattoos, a little slim performed the LE check. Oh boy, she is smoking hot and exude an amazing sexual energy that got me crazy about her. Right now I am busy with lear, but I have her on my MUST SEE LIST for June. Nice to talk to. And yes she is also bare friendly according to management. Can't wait. Damn, I have a lot of reviews to write this week end.
    How does Asia look? Is bare on her menu?

  12. #3049

    Lear

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    By reference, they mean another service or provider with an online presence that you have seen before.

    A client of theirs can't vouch for you, especially if they don't know you besides from a website. I think I tried to vouch for a friend one time, forget which place, I gave the contact info, but he still had to go through their personal process (and rightfully so) otherwise could be LEOs or peeps who aren't good clientele.
    So I texted their number to be verified, but I got no response.

  13. #3048
    Thanks for the clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    By reference, they mean another service or provider with an online presence that you have seen before.

    A client of theirs can't vouch for you, especially if they don't know you besides from a website. I think I tried to vouch for a friend one time, forget which place, I gave the contact info, but he still had to go through their personal process (and rightfully so) otherwise could be LEOs or peeps who aren't good clientele.

  14. #3047
    By reference, they mean another service or provider with an online presence that you have seen before.

    A client of theirs can't vouch for you, especially if they don't know you besides from a website. I think I tried to vouch for a friend one time, forget which place, I gave the contact info, but he still had to go through their personal process (and rightfully so) otherwise could be LEOs or peeps who aren't good clientele.

    Quote Originally Posted by Louka  [View Original Post]
    From what I have read here, we need one or two references to access Lear website. Is someone willing to be my reference? Please pm me. Thanks.

  15. #3046

    Looking for references for lear

    From what I have read here, we need one or two references to access Lear website. Is someone willing to be my reference? Please pm me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape